Pnp Infectious and the future.

DeletedUser27700

Plus repped you hades, seems the mods are getting a bit angry and throwing around negative reps when i just asked for a simple thing, right IcedDragon & Fin?

Btw snowdragon, not every world is shaped the same down to the island placement. If i look at O44 in Calydon and compared it to O44 in Athens there's a very big difference in island placement, don't know where you got your facts mate but they're wrong.

If i compare The Noobs to our enemies from Athens or Calydon, they're a bunch of wusses. Also iCyber is playing into the cards of Hateocracy (moderated nation) yet again, as he did in Calydon.

Rep goes both ways, mate ;)
Don't send it if you can't take it, only difference is I signed mine.

You don't have to believe me if you choose note to.

So, why are you still on here talking smack with no cities to back it up with?

DeletedUser

I like the look of the noobs. I certainly wish I had spawned next to them and not PMB after all

DeletedUser

Wow cheater of death I remember when you posted about rimming the mods on the island you started on. They must have beat you around alot, seems now you're sucking up and hoping they don't rim you. What a coward.

DeletedUser33530

Wow cheater of death I remember when you posted about rimming the mods on the island you started on. They must have beat you around alot, seems now you're sucking up and hoping they don't rim you. What a coward.
ok well I was just joking around with them in the first place and they actually tried to conquer my city and they failed.

P.S. I was always nice to mods.

DeletedUser27700

Difference is he understands mutual respect ;)
We can fight ingame and be nice to each other out here. You know, have fun with it? :D

DeletedUser33530

Difference is he understands mutual respect ;)
We can fight ingame and be nice to each other out here. You know, have fun with it? :D
:) *hugs* *steals wallet*

P.S. I like the new avatar. Something about it just seems to fit you.

DeletedUser

Aren't you mods ashamed of yourselves? You are supposed to help noobs, not rim them!

DeletedUser31683

Forum Warriors like cheater do deserve mutual respect........Hold on

Sorry I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

DeletedUser39847

Hey don't diss the mods they are players too :p

But the noobs are looking great...but then again so are O.V :cool:

DeletedUser22708

So, why are you still on here talking smack with no cities to back it up with?

Damn, i didn't know you had to have a city to be allowed to write here in the forum, please let me know where it is stated in the rules

Btw i don't need to sign my reps if i rep a mod, you guys can see who reps you

DeletedUser33530

Damn, i didn't know you had to have a city to be allowed to write here in the forum, please let me know where it is stated in the rules

Btw i don't need to sign my reps if i rep a mod, you guys can see who reps you
he meant why are you talking smack after you just got beat. Also mods can't see that.

DeletedUser

I think most mods can actually... and chalna you can't do "bad words" in rep... I've already tried, they're filtered out from posts and reps alike by the coding of the forum... :(

DeletedUser

you can, say things like damn, or hell ect, just not really bad ones.

plus you can do this fra'ck you