The Oceans, they are uh'changin

DeletedUser21356

Why would anyone want to attack doc? Disappointed in OV's judgement.

Although I am confused, his noobdoc account is not playable just to pm people etc, assuming he isn't crying about his main account being attacked. So we are talking about 700 pts city. Now, why. Why would anyone want to take that town?

The person who sent the attack did it just to jest and did have a word with Doc about it. Don't know what was said but it's forgiven if i'm not mistaken.

DeletedUser

So I guess this means you have allot of experience fighting opponents with 7 members to your one with an average size 2x bigger. I may have retired for awhile but believe me when your opponent can attack a city with more troops than your entire alliance even owns its pretty hard to defend especially if your the average person who sleeps works and has a life.
Actually yes, on multiple occasions.

On corinth I was in a small 11 or so member alliance called the Death Dealers, we were fighting The Varangian Guard who were the number one alliance at the time and had well over 100 members, probably somewhere around 150 dont remember the exact amount, anyway we kicked them all over our ocean. They took a few cities from us of course, but we took far far more cities from them and racked up a ton of cp from all of the bp they fed us.

On Pella I founded Play for Keeps, we ended up fighting an alliance that was ranked #6 or#5 or something like that and had well over 100 members when we only had maybe 20 some. At the time of the war beggining our alliance wasnt even ranked inside the top 30. Anyway 3 months down the road and conquest score being 33-0 our way the alliance we were fighting disbanded and their best players merged into us.

Obviously every situation is different, but you can fight big alliances with smaller numbers.

DeletedUser

Actually yes, on multiple occasions.

On corinth I was in a small 11 or so member alliance called the Death Dealers, we were fighting The Varangian Guard who were the number one alliance at the time and had well over 100 members, probably somewhere around 150 dont remember the exact amount, anyway we kicked them all over our ocean. They took a few cities from us of course, but we took far far more cities from them and racked up a ton of cp from all of the bp they fed us.

On Pella I founded Play for Keeps, we ended up fighting an alliance that was ranked #6 or#5 or something like that and had well over 100 members when we only had maybe 20 some. At the time of the war beggining our alliance wasnt even ranked inside the top 30. Anyway 3 months down the road and conquest score being 33-0 our way the alliance we were fighting disbanded and their best players merged into us.

Obviously every situation is different, but you can fight big alliances with smaller numbers.

this is true, but its circumstantial. He-man was not a planned alliance. Mojo and BB got ticked off with the people they were playing under and decided to do their own thing with their friends. we are 14 members, from 5 different oceans. its mostly 5 people fighting infectious (one of them being me), starting off completely surrounded with no "base" islands.

given the situation, our performance as been spectacular.

DeletedUser29152

Bend if you say that you took more cities from a bigger alliance the two conclusions I get are you were either playing noobs or you exaggerated your story

DeletedUser

@cove, oh I agree you have done great. I know BB, mojo, fwmarta and a few others on your team have done great. I was just responding to the other players post, I never said you guys weren't doing great considering your situation.

@Kudiwa TVG was the number one alliance in corinth at the time, this was awhile down the road. I had 20 or so cities and some tvg players probably had 40 or so. So no I would not say TVG were noobs, you can ask Admiral Naji if TVG were noobs though if you would like ;). On Pella the players we went against were all fairly new, I would not consider them noobs though, they still had some very good players. Just didnt have as good of leadership or orginization as our alliance. Jethro101, sirnippleberry, the great baconator, rabbie34 were all in the alliance we fought. Anyone who played pella will let you know those players were by no mean noobs. Judging from your stats on this server it seems rather ironic for you to be calling other players noobs.

DeletedUser

this is true, but its circumstantial. He-man was not a planned alliance. Mojo and BB got ticked off with the people they were playing under and decided to do their own thing with their friends. we are 14 members, from 5 different oceans. its mostly 5 people fighting infectious (one of them being me), starting off completely surrounded with no "base" islands.

given the situation, our performance as been spectacular.

Actually although I am loathed to say it the performance of one of your players has been spectacular, even if he is the most irritating forum troll ever....
but for fwmarta and his awesome snipes you guys would be feeding the crows.
Can an alliance last for long with a dependance on just one super sniper?

DeletedUser

Maybe, but not in this world. Frank's the only one doing damage and being irritating. :D

DeletedUser

In fairness Bemol, I'm not as annoy as I appear, I do it on purpose to wind up those that bite. I have complimented you previously if you recall.

I'm not the only 'super sniper' either. JRE and Captain Incognito had that snipe in the bag this morning on cove's city so I didn't even bother timing. In fact JRE had a support 1, 3 and 4 seconds in front of the CS. I was kinda jealous. Captain Incognito, when sober, is a cracking player too but tends to save his troops for himself or his online girlfriend :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

Someone get a mod in here, this whole forum is on drugs.

@ everyone - we're clearly going to win the server from the rim. Refrain yourselves from making any statements that may even seem remotely critical or we'll have you sent to the cythera version of a Pyongyang prison camp.

@ the clown who said we depend on frank to do all the heavy lifting - You're already scheduled for camp 17 (the worst of them all), so there's really no point in recanting your statement or me wasting my time trying to convince you should. Accept your wrongness, swallow your pride, and practice make'n puppy dog eyes. I don't remember your name so you're probably relatively insignificant and I'm not gonna scroll up to remind myself, but when we come across you on the map, and should I then have a flash of recognition, I'll make sure you eat those words.

DeletedUser34939

how sexist of you. Girls do play grepolis and tyrone can catfight with the best of them, his microweinie is not an issue.

:D

DeletedUser

how sexist of you. Girls do play grepolis and tyrone can catfight with the best of them, his microweinie is not an issue.

:D

i didn't know you swing that way, but it's big enough to give you concussion son=)