Kicked lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser42118
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This forum has become a lot more fun in recent days, hopefully it stays this way

DeletedUser12006

the double standards thing was out of line but considering the recent messages I have had, about "the future of the world" even ones about 3 hours ago, where someone (presumably a leader) said they knew nothing about the operation, yet quite obviously they did

leads me to believe I have been led up the garden path darn my trusting nature :)

oh well LoM v rest of the world, until it dies, we will try our best

Greame you are a great leader and I am honored to share the helm of LoM with you.
leads me to believe I have been led up the garden path darn my trusting nature :)

I feel since Ive been on the forum maybe some have taken advantage of your trusting nature. We all as leader here I am sure will do things different in another world. I know personally I have my issues. For players who for some reason think I influences or try to poison other alliances are dead wrong. I always talked openly to G about issues with this world and whom will be the real enemies. It wasn't a everyday thing of manipulation by me, I knew he would see whats was really going on. Right now many others are seeing whats going on as well, and I just sit back and enjoy, and this has nothing to do with me whispering in other leaders ears about certain players,,this is the server seeing the actions of certain players. No need to get personal so I am not saying names, as My name has been brought up a few times :)

DeletedUser

Think my problem is to trusting and to nice, but in the next world!!!!!! I will be the same, :)

and to say in one world I was called a back stabber on numerous occasions

glad I only play for the social side of the game

all I say is Bring on the midweek mission :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We should organize a mass exodus to a new world when this one closes

DeletedUser

worse than woman... thought we were good at this sort of thing ;)

DeletedUser

worse than woman... thought we were good at this sort of thing ;)

hehehe.

Anyhow, yes graeme you are an honorable leader and i've always admired the way you ran 13th. even Val has his moments of fleeting intelligence and amicability. ;)

but i will always use a spy if one is available, it's a part of real wars, why not simulated ones? besides i really like annoying you guys by saying we have spies. (we haven't had one in a while, but i'm looking for one! any takers? hahahahaha)

DeletedUser

decisions, decisions...do you think i could get Val to do it? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ye can all put hands down I'm the "secret" spy I know and see all me ;)

DeletedUser42118

It'll be interesting if/when apa and dw decide to attack me...... I'll get defense support from your own alliances.

How will you deal with that?

DeletedUser25746

It'll be interesting if/when apa and dw decide to attack me...... I'll get defense support from your own alliances.

How will you deal with that?

Why would we attack you? That would be what you want.

DeletedUser42118

Why would we attack you? That would be what you want.

So hang on general......

I got myself kicked from Apa to get you guys to turn against me? (i'm not that clever!)
Think about what your typing before you do it bud please.

DeletedUser25746

So hang on general......

I got myself kicked from Apa to get you guys to turn against me? (i'm not that clever!)
Think about what your typing before you do it bud please.

No clue what you are on about. You got your self kicked because you are being selfish lately and someone got this idea that the serve is gonna close into your head. I also try not to think to much before I type. The more I think the less truth you will see in my responses.

DeletedUser42118

No clue what you are on about. You got your self kicked because you are being selfish lately and someone got this idea that the serve is gonna close into your head. I also try not to think to much before I type. The more I think the less truth you will see in my responses.

Those who have played this game with me know that i am not selfish, until the last moment at Apa i was supporting as much as i could. I recalled over 10k troops this morning. Choose your words more carefully please m8

DeletedUser25746

Those who have played this game with me know that i am not selfish, until the last moment at Apa i was supporting as much as i could. I recalled over 10k troops this morning. Choose your words more carefully please m8

I do not feel like choosing my words carefully. I believe your decision to leave DW was selfish. I believe you trying to shake things up like you are is selfish. There for in my eyes you are being selfish. I never called you selfish I said you are being selfish. Hey look at that maybe I did choose my words carefully.

DeletedUser42118

I do not feel like choosing my words carefully. I believe your decision to leave DW was selfish. I believe you trying to shake things up like you are is selfish. There for in my eyes you are being selfish. I never called you selfish I said you are being selfish. Hey look at that maybe I did choose my words carefully.

Oh you mean selfish by going against the 300, Sorry, terrible thing to have a mind of you own.

DeletedUser25746

Oh you mean selfish by going against the 300, Sorry, terrible thing to have a mind of you own.

Selfish-(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

Considering your latest moves fit into that definition, I am going with yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.