Holiday Truce

DeletedUser

I know it's typical for many servers and its players to have a moratorium on attacks during the holidays. I'd like to know if the leaders of the Top 8 alliances would agree to to such an arrangement? A 48 hour ceasefire so we may take it easy without Grepo being at the forefront of our thoughts.

Proposed times:
23:59:59 23-Dec to
00:00:00 26-Dec

Best Wishes,

TW

DeletedUser5819

The peacetime over christmas and again over new year are always set on the servers and enforced by the game. You won't get a choice about it.

DeletedUser

I am sure we would have TW regardless, I get moaned at to much for being on here, if I was on all over christmas, I may as well pack my bags :)

DeletedUser

The peacetime over christmas and again over new year are always set on the servers and enforced by the game. You won't get a choice about it.

Do we know what dates this runs for on the server?

DeletedUser5819

Do we know what dates this runs for on the server?
Can't be sure till it is announced, but it is likely to be similar to last year
Holiday peace time:
December 24th 2012 at 18:00 until December 26th 2012 at 23:00;
New year peace time:
December 31 2012 at 12:00 until January 1st 2013 at 18:00
All times are in GMT + 1, server time.
The full peacetime rules for last year can be found here But please remember all these details may be different this year.

DeletedUser

I know it's typical for many servers and its players to have a moratorium on attacks during the holidays. I'd like to know if the leaders of the Top 8 alliances would agree to to such an arrangement? A 48 hour ceasefire so we may take it easy without Grepo being at the forefront of our thoughts.

Proposed times:
23:59:59 23-Dec to
00:00:00 26-Dec

Best Wishes,

TW

Top 8 alliances????????

I count only 4 top alliances

DeletedUser42118

Top 8 alliances????????

I count only 4 top alliances

Happy to see you back buddy!

5 alliances! Goodfellas are here to stay! Anyone who gets annoyed with their current alliance will join me now, i'm sure of that.

DeletedUser

Happy to see you back buddy!

5 alliances! Goodfellas are here to stay! Anyone who gets annoyed with their current alliance will join me now, i'm sure of that.

So basically your a rehab for rejects and disgruntled players :eek:

Well its good to know i have a home if LOM grow tired of my picking on leaders and diplo's :D