Early Prediction of this worlds winner???

DeletedUser

Well, apparently some of em think speed 1 is too slow. I joined NNA, some of my old alliance joined BE and we are with an much more active group now :)

DeletedUser829

Dixie Normous won Sigma as a Rim alliance. The reason that mid alliances win is they usually have better coordination, communication and will stick it out. Rim alliances usually just fall apart due to members leaving. This is not blasting Rim alliances, it's stating facts. If you get a strong one, with the proper members, it'll go far.

Polish Legion won Helarous because of their strong #'s, and coordination. Even though there were stronger middle alliances with some of the best players Grepolis has ever seen, we got destroyed by the sheer #'s and coordination of the Polish Legion. (As in 3am my cell phone goes off with 52 incoming attacks 1 month into the server)

Alpha was won by TW-Shadow because their members stuck it out. Their early alliance with DDW destroyed even the strongest of alliances (there was no alliance limit on Alpha). When Moral was activated, many left or got absorbed by TW-S. It wasn't an easy server, but it showed that those that stick it out will win.

Communication, Coordination, Strategy, Leadership, and Commitment. Those win worlds. Also bears win worlds. Forget swords, spears, arrows, cannons. You drop a flippen bear in a city and it'll eat people, spawn more bears and all of a sudden bears are coming out the windows, out the chimneys, scaring santa... fricken santa...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25050

Average Points is a good indicator of how strong an Alliance is. Right now, Byzantine Empire are in just 7th place, but have the highest APs at 7690. It doesn't matter so much that they have just 27 players. They can pick up more members along the way. Their attack points isn't bad either with just that number of players contributing.

DeletedUser39031

Average Points is a good indicator of how strong an Alliance is. Right now, Byzantine Empire are in just 7th place, but have the highest APs at 7690. It doesn't matter so much that they have just 27 players. They can pick up more members along the way. Their attack points isn't bad either with just that number of players contributing.
You're forgetting this is a morale world, no doubt many players are keeping points to a minimum to avoid bad morale. I don't think there is a single indicator of how strong an alliance is at the moment, as quite a few seem to be fairly even.

DeletedUser

You're forgetting this is a morale world, no doubt many players are keeping points to a minimum to avoid bad morale. I don't think there is a single indicator of how strong an alliance is at the moment, as quite a few seem to be fairly even.

Very true. The top 12 right now are all very questionable. One wrong move could send an alliance straight to the bottom. There are many equal alliance in accordance to numbers and points, but leadership will be a huge indication of future growth.

DeletedUser7557

Very true. The top 12 right now are all very questionable. One wrong move could send an alliance straight to the bottom. There are many equal alliance in accordance to numbers and points, but leadership will be a huge indication of future growth.

Like accepting refugees. cough*cough* NoN00BsAllowed

DeletedUser25607

"Refugees", who took 4 cities from your team, and you took 0 cities from them? Well, that's funny staff. :)

DeletedUser32498

"Refugees", who took 4 cities from your team, and you took 0 cities from them? Well, that's funny staff. :)

Long time no see. I hope you place this Dyme world. I'm too lazy to look up grepo stats to check. ;)

DeletedUser32498

Hi Dave! Yeah, we are performing more less ok here. :)
Good to see you. I quit for a few months and went on other gaming websites. Btw the morale is active in Dyme I see. So you plan on staying in this world?

DeletedUser32498

And I'm also sorry for doubly posting but I want to stress out that the title of this thread is quite crazy because I find it impossible to even predict the outcome of a winning alliance this early on especially in a speed 1 world this could take like a year and a half or more before wonders arise.

DeletedUser

Actually, they've taken 2. And I believe we took out a leader, which is 2. Not to mention the others we've taken 2 more. Sorry it is 4-2 Rimmers lost.
Get your facts straight.

DeletedUser32498

Actually, they've taken 2. And I believe we took out a leader, which is 2. Not to mention the others we've taken 2 more. Sorry it is 4-2 Rimmers lost.
Get your facts straight.

Mary is usually right about her facts. ;)

DeletedUser41962

Like accepting refugees. cough*cough* NoN00BsAllowed

Refugees you are having a laugh. What is your definition of a refugee?

Here is a deal for you. Post one attack you or any of your alliance team have made on my cities and I will resign here and now. How dare you insult me with your lies.

This is a game no need to lie and make up stuff.

DeletedUser41962

Get your facts straight.

By the way out of interest who was the leader you have taken out.

DeletedUser

By the way out of interest who was the leader you have taken out.

You forgot to add the 10th plague, as I remember you declared war on both for no apparent reason. 2 of those were no noobs so you did them a favor. The others were distractions. Do you remember Esca? When he took Wamfats city. Distraction! His main city was taken. Followed by the old city. Illuminati has made sacrifices in order to help them get revenge on The Rimmers.

Now I declare no more arguing. This is settled. I'm sure they have better things to deal with since The Rimmers are no more.