Rejected Workers-[Improve building speeds]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30490

Proposal:Ability to capture units when attacking as workers in order to get work from them in a chosen building in your city to improve building and units training speeds.Also to increase resource production.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?Yes,But without format....I didnt copy that btw just came up with this,When i searched to answer this only i saw that hehe

Reason:Give a new incentive to attacks.

Details:
  • Capturing workers
To capture workers could be easy.All you have to is to state the number of units in the defending city you would want to capture as workers on the overview you get when you choose to attack a player.
To capture workers=Less BP
e.g:-Capture 10 workers=10-Total BP gained

• Using Workers
I guess workers could be imprisoned in the farm?
One can have a total of 1000 workers in one city.Also 10workers=1 Farm space so 1000 workers would be equal to 100 FS.

workers can be assigned by clicking the building you wanna assign them to.
Workers can only be used in Resource camps,Barracks,Harbor & Senate.
And then state the number of workers and click assign.(this could be seen at the bottom of a stated building overview.)

All 1000 worker working in a building=25% increase in troops and resource production.Also 25% faster building build time.
e.g:-
1000 Workers in barracks=25% time reduction in troop building.
Therefore 1 worker will increase a rate of 0.025%

• Killing Workers
Workers can be killed by going to farm and then state number to be executed and they will hang!

Visual Aids:None

Balance:Not really sure about this

Abuse Prevention:abuse would be big players attacking small players and taking their units as workers.As a result,
Say a player of 1000 points can only capture workers from a player who has 500 points or more!
So that's 50% more than a players total points!

Also players can only capture a maximum of 25 Workers from an attack.

Summary:please read it if you dont mind:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

This is one of the best ideas I have seen in awhile. Yes, from me.

DeletedUser

I like it, only concern: will units have slave capacities like loot capacities, there might be some problems after your units return from an attack suffering from casualties

also food for thought, maybe there could be random events like slave uprsings :) ofc very rare

DeletedUser8396

I like the idea, except for the FS part. However, that's a fairly small issue in my own opinion.

I do not like the suggestion of slave uprisings

DeletedUser

everybody slammed my slave uprising suggestion but I suggested it for balance reasons

to elaborate: a very random event can occur, like island quests you have 2 options,
1. fight workers, their numbers would be half the amount of workers in the city, you kill them, they would be very weak, maybe militia
2. let them go, you lose half of your slave population?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how about no random events, they suck. *glares*

i like the idea, except slavery is bad, so you will be punished for this mwhahahah

i liek it.

DeletedUser8396

I like the idea and support slave uprisings.

Why support slave uprisings? It adds next to nothing and imo makes the idea less attractive. Just saying, this idea will get a no vote from not only me, but a lot more people in voting if slave uprisings is added in.

DeletedUser

Why support slave uprisings? It adds next to nothing and imo makes the idea less attractive. Just saying, this idea will get a no vote from not only me, but a lot more people in voting if slave uprisings is added in.

Without the uprisings everibody will vote

DeletedUser38224

The only thing i'd like to have changed is that you shouldn't gain BP's from capturing slaves. Other than that, fantastic idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.