The Public Court Case TKJ vs Non-mods

DeletedUser

your honor i trust that the gentle(and not gentle)men, and ladies(and not ladies *winks*) of the jury can judge from the two instances of TJK clearly stating that he was at war with, or planning such a stance towards the amazing guys in the non mod army.

DeletedUser

and i motion for a 1 hour break for lunch and cookies (or cupcakes)

DeletedUser

your honor i would like to produce this evidence as proof that my client is not conspiring with the pro-mods

After watching the Non-Mods fall for his plan, he gathered his forum army. Being hidden in a disguised underground building, they charged out and killed the Non-Mod army. They captured its leader and held him hostage. After seeing the Pro-Mods approaching, The Killing Joke went inside the building, leaving Hasan and his men out there.He climbed to the tower, and manned his hidden bomb shooter. He then aimed it at the pro-mods ...waiting for them to march near his hill.

Faking his death, he stabbed NOS in his back, then decapitated his head. Soon he destroyed his men and anyone left there. He dismantled all traps, and built a trap of hidden guise. He grabbed his bow, aimed and shot at A Pebble, striking his heart. In frantics, the no leader pro mod group charged recklessley up his hill.
It can clearly be seen that he is in battle with the pro-mods and their immortal leader A pebble. Even if they had meetings to discuss a pact then clearly the meetings went south and it has lead to all out war. Therefore, I demand the charges of conspiring with the pro-mods be dropped on the grounds that they are no longer relevant.

DeletedUser

Furthermore, once court resumes i would like to call The Killing Joke to the stand.

DeletedUser

your honor i would like to produce this evidence as proof that my client is not conspiring with the pro-mods

It can clearly be seen that he is in battle with the pro-mods and their immortal leader A pebble. Even if they had meetings to discuss a pact then clearly the meetings went south and it has lead to all out war. Therefore, I demand the charges of conspiring with the pro-mods be dropped on the grounds that they are no longer relevant.
the meetings occured after all that, him almost killing pebs made pebs take the seriously.

DeletedUser

I believe my point that this lawyer's words cannot be trusted, has been made, and I rest my case.

i object to the calling of TJK to the stand on the grounds that the defense has rested its case when it comes to witnesses ^^^^^

DeletedUser

the meetings occured after all that, him almost killing pebs made pebs take the seriously.
these events took place after the charges were brought upon my client therefore your order of events makes no sense showing once more you are lying.

Also I call shadis to the stand instead.

DeletedUser

no the charges were false until the trial started, i didn't lie, i just didn't say that.

DeletedUser

no the charges were false until the trial started, i didn't lie, i just didn't say that.
as the prosecution has just admitted to all charges being false i demand that they be dropped and my client be set free.

DeletedUser

*coughs* i said they were false, however he commited the crimes mid-trial making them proper.

DeletedUser

what the heck? the charges WERE false, but they aren't now *facepalm*

DeletedUser

you charged him *cricket noises* on the belief he did it, i knew he didin't but i had to convict him as my job dictates, thankfully he did it part way through, now he really is guilty.

DeletedUser33530

as the prosecution has just admitted to all charges being false i demand that they be dropped and my client be set free.

*coughs* i said they were false, however he commited the crimes mid-trial making them proper.

seems to me that he screwed himself.
If both sides are now done with there cases then closing statements may now be made.

DeletedUser39847

If I was ever charged for anything I hope you all prosecute me as I would like to get away with it :D