Sink or Swim

DeletedUser42126

I love how much you are hating on Julio. He may not be the most experienced leader, but he is one heck of a player along with many of the other guys in his alliance. They will have a solid core in no time.

DeletedUser12858

"just most members use a lot of gold"

That's so bad because everyone knows that top players don't use gold. Oh wait...

DeletedUser18983

I love how much you are hating on Julio. He may not be the most experienced leader, but he is one heck of a player along with many of the other guys in his alliance. They will have a solid core in no time.

"One heck of a player" How do you know this? What evidence do you have to back this up?

I admit I use gold as well, to be in the top 30 you gotta use gold. In the future it will transfer to skilled players instead of gold users.

DeletedUser13136

Hey monster mouse, why are you wasting your time with kids like purple? Let him talk, because he is bored. I feel bad for him. Let him enjoy his time here. DC says hi, he is in this world too.

DeletedUser18983

Hey monster mouse, why are you wasting your time with kids like purple? Let him talk, because he is bored. I feel bad for him. Let him enjoy his time here. DC says hi, he is in this world too.

Hello julio how have you been?

DeletedUser

Julio will quit this world before Monster Mouse chokes on his words ~~~

DeletedUser23986

1. The ottomans
Sink, they are MRA + too spread out.
2. The Mighty Emperors
Sink, another terrible MRA, but they might last longer
3. Iron Born
Sink, Maybe better than other MRA but they won't last long
4. The Tyrants
Float, they might do okay
5. Hells Legion
Sink, well, MRA and they deserve to fall
6. In Kontrol
Float/Swim, can't say, they might be safe where they are, but time will tell whom they war.
7. The Power of Peace
Sink, another spread out MRA, and the name suggests...
8. Black Knights
Sink, they asked me for merge, looks like spread out alliance, maybe MRA.
9. TW-Shadow
Float/Swim, The leaders are confident about doing good, but i think i can sense over-confidence...

DeletedUser13136

No cantareli, I like this world and having fun with our mates. Too bad that monster mouse did not join me here. We have good people and people need the confidence to win, if not, we will decide just to have fun.;)
Not too much confidence :p

DeletedUser18983

No cantareli, I like this world and having fun with our mates. Too bad that monster mouse did not join me here. We have good people and people need the confidence to win, if not, we will decide just to have fun.;)
Not too much confidence :p

I actually laugh at the fact you say you are not over confident yet your sig says Grepo King lol! :)

DeletedUser

did you mean gold? in reply to julio post? ;)

I actually laugh at the fact you say you are not over confident yet your sig says Grepo King lol! :)

he ment to say Gold king. ;)

just wait until most of the world gets conquest ready, he will not be as confident, it is easy being so confident when there are only 30 - 40 players capable of breaking a siege, if you had not guessed I am not one of those 30-40 people

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12858

I laugh whenever I see Hugh Jass Construction, best name ever, big props to whoever came up with that :D

DeletedUser

why thank you, if you understood the story behind it you would find it even funnier :)
but I can not post here as it would may lead to having my wrists slapped by Moderators,
my last alliance had a good name as well FireBreathingRubberDucks, I am great at team names poor at grepolis :)

on another note.

why did I open my mouth on my previous post? now got a CS inbound, this could be my last post before I hide my head in the sand with embarrassment

DeletedUser

When the top 30-40 guys get conquest, I dunno what to say then

DeletedUser

Congratulations to TW-Shadow for landing a CS in a city owned by an alliance nearly four times smaller than you.

DeletedUser

Quantam, don't be like that, they do need to be congratulated, it was a good mission, planned really well, they went for the 2 biggest players in an alliance that has a bit of potential in that ocean and could have destroyed the alliance, hopefully they haven't but I do think it will be a up hill battle for us now!
it was a good tactic and I don't blame them.

gutted we are going to lose one, but it is how the game is suppose to be played, good team work from TW, rest of the world needs to watch out!!