Empire of Death.

DeletedUser

Are you an Elite player in the World of Grepolis? We will see...

Hello my name is John or Deboy1, I am the Founder of the Alliance (E.o.D). I am looking for battle harden members who don't need to be trained. Everyone in (E.o.D) must work as a cohesive unit and have a hive mentality. Members need to be active in Op's, Sieges and Forums (Internal & External). I do require that all members download Skype so we will be able to host council and alliance meetings. Everything I do is for the greater good of the alliance I ask that you act the same way.

About me: I am a proven Founder/leader in Delos & Ithaca. 27 Years old, I do work and have a family. I strongly believe any player who fly's my banner becomes my brother for life. In this Server and the next should we meet down the road. I am not the type of Leader who demands respect. I will earn it by my actions and willingness to always help. Trusting each other and working as a team is what I strive for.

I need Leaders and members to help me run this alliance. If you consider yourself a Leader and want to prove it to the server Hermonassa please contact me on this Thread or in-game.

Everyone knows that MRA's never last. Join my Elite alliance our Focus long term is to control everything South of O55 to the Rim. The South will be ours.

DeletedUser32498

Are you an Elite player in the World of Grepolis? We will see...

Hello my name is John or Deboy1, I am the Founder of the Alliance (E.o.D). I am looking for battle harden members who don't need to be trained. Everyone in (E.o.D) must work as a cohesive unit and have a hive mentality. Members need to be active in Op's, Sieges and Forums (Internal & External). I do require that all members download Skype so we will be able to host council and alliance meetings. Everything I do is for the greater good of the alliance I ask that you act the same way.

About me: I am a proven Founder/leader in Delos & Ithaca. 27 Years old, I do work and have a family. I strongly believe any player who fly's my banner becomes my brother for life. In this Server and the next should we meet down the road. I am not the type of Leader who demands respect. I will earn it by my actions and willingness to always help. Trusting each other and working as a team is what I strive for.

I need Leaders and members to help me run this alliance. If you consider yourself a Leader and want to prove it to the server Hermonassa please contact me on this Thread or in-game.

Everyone knows that MRA's never last. Join my Elite alliance our Focus long term is to control everything South of O55 to the Rim. The South will be ours.
I'm in the south west. But I already have my alliance.

DeletedUser

Woot another good looking leader, maybe we'll have another decent alliance!

DeletedUser

Well my real members will arrive after Delos Server is over.. So in about 5 -7 months you will see my true members start to arrive.

DeletedUser

in about 5 -7 months you will see my true members start to arrive.

No Offense intended my friend, But you would hope to last out for 5 to 7 months, Within at least 6 months the serious world players will be sitting around at least 500k in points and a fair few cities under their belt. Even starting in this world 2 months from now would most certainly be a very uphill battle. Tricky but not impossible, Especially in a Speed 1 world where it takes forever to do anything.

Although I do see the point that you yourself would be a larger player available to provide protection to your friends, But would you want to be bringing your growth to a halt to bring other players up??

Though I must credit your first post in the thread here mate, + Rep for you there :) I admire people who are direct in what they want to Achieve :) :)

Jackson

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No Offense intended my friend, But you would hope to last out for 5 to 7 months, Within at least 6 months the serious world players will be sitting around at least 500k in points and a fair few cities under their belt. Even starting in this world 2 months from now would most certainly be a very uphill battle. Tricky but not impossible, Especially in a Speed 1 world where it takes forever to do anything.

Although I do see the point that you yourself would be a larger player available to provide protection to your friends, But would you want to be bringing your growth to a halt to bring other players up??

Though I must credit your first post in the thread here mate, + Rep for you there :) I admire people who are direct in what they want to Achieve :) :)

Jackson

No offense taken. I know for a fact my members will be able to out last the MRA's that is not the hard part. I have been in this spot a couple times before and I like my odds.. IF I feel that my Alliance is in danger of Going under for some reason, I will become a Massive Gold user. About my members Joining in 5 months, It will be perfect. I will already have members by that time who are inactive or leaving due to RL reason. My members from Delos will be able to slide right into those cities. Or we will just transfer accounts. I would gladly
halt my growth to strengthen a fellow member..

I lead by example, I want my members to always help each other.. Thus, the reason I will go out of my way to make sure each and everyone who calls themselves a member of (E.o.D) is a team player.

About being 500K in experience by 5 months.. That would be impressive.. IN Delos we are almost to the end only 5 more months to WW. I have 48 cities atm and just now have broken 550k.

DeletedUser

Man with a Plan, When you put it like that its quite a good one, I myself am used to the 1st Gen worlds Speed 2 and 3 so I was a little over in my estimate haha. I have not played too much of 2.0 worlds. My game days extend way back to delta before 2.0 .

If your alliance breaks into my ocean I would gladly join if you would have me :)

I hope all goes well with your plans.

As for my Plans, I will play until I am taken out or I have so many cities I cant manage :p

Jackson

DeletedUser

If anyone is interested in Joining (E.o.D) please contact me in-game or on this thread. Thank you very much.

DeletedUser

I have asked my member in hermonassa to join other alliances. That could help protect them better. I have only 3 players who would of been able to survive the onslaught of attacks... This game is suppose to be fun for new players so they can learn. I advised them of their options.

When Delos members join we will re-open this thread. I want to thank everyone for their help. I am sorry (E.o.D) couldn't make it at the start. But we will be here at the End.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For players who can handle their own. Would be able to Fight off the MRA's but most of my member here in the server are new to the game. I can't put them in harms way like that. So I asked them to join another alliance.

I am in O55 at,, If you want to fight Alphaz or The fighter alliance then the answer is yes about "action".