defender of the day...twice

DeletedUser12006

Hello everyone,

I think the wars are starting to get a bit even, thanks to DW seeing that the 4 on 1 was not a good look :) I would like to thank Beez and APA for recent attacks. You all made me defender of the day on the 24th and 27th I believe. I wish I could post these massive attacks,,no revolts,,just lots of troops on the sea bottom :). I noticed no post on war updates?? Usually when we getting hammered the stat guys are posting stats..

DeletedUser

Yep, I know LoM vs. M.E is nearly even again (Poor Tomaq :p). I'm not sure about LoM vs. Apa though

DeletedUser

Pretty much a stalemate against DW and Apa right now (In terms of recent conquests, not overall score). But M.E is losing cities quite fast. After that initial joint op you guys had on us, M.E went up around 15 cities above us, now that margin is only 2 or 3

DeletedUser42118

The Wolves helped me receive a Defender of the day award which i must thank them for. An eventful few days and now a little rest

The score lol, Wolves 7 Goodfellas 0, it was always gonna be a landslide victory to the Wolves. I'll hold on as long as i can but some of my cities will fall at some point it is inevitable.

The world looks to be heading towards an even playing field for now which is good for everyone. How long it will stay likes this is a worry but smiles for the moment.

Anyway it's beer o'clock, Happy New year all

DeletedUser12006

I bet you fella with my 2 in one week lol,,hey if you want to have more action and defense come to us,,you will surely sky rocket in the rankings,,and probaly not lose much :)

DeletedUser42118

I'll be sure to receive another defender of the day again today!

The 2 alliances attacking from both sides has broke the donkey's back! 100% planned but both side will deny!

I will lose my cities, i will relocate, i will get some sort of revenge, I'm far too active not too

DeletedUser

they don't contact each other but reading Ryann16 profile he has brothers in ME :) he also does not seem to like ppakulski :)

DeletedUser25746

I'll be sure to receive another defender of the day again today!

The 2 alliances attacking from both sides has broke the donkey's back! 100% planned but both side will deny!

I will lose my cities, i will relocate, i will get some sort of revenge, I'm far too active not too

Not really sure what you thought was going to come of this experiment to recruit the bad news bears(also a better alliance name than you have). Though I have been questioning your decision making since you rashly left DW. Best of luck through the world and i think you mean camel and not donkey (or do you):p

DeletedUser42118

Not really sure what you thought was going to come of this experiment to recruit the bad news bears(also a better alliance name than you have). Though I have been questioning your decision making since you rashly left DW. Best of luck through the world and i think you mean camel and not donkey (or do you):p

I'll stick with donkey, they carry stuff too.

Not really sure you know what your on about General...... I recruited nobody, tg12345 asked to join and he recruited MRA style, i just carried on playing and laughed at what he was doing. May i also add i got kicked from Apa which would also be a hard decision for me to make.

When leaders invite players who are known to be trouble and it is know to the leader that the player is disliked by his current members, is it a good decision to just invite that player regardless?

DeletedUser25746

I'll stick with donkey, they carry stuff too.

Not really sure you know what your on about General...... I recruited nobody, tg12345 asked to join and he recruited MRA style, i just carried on playing and laughed at what he was doing. May i also add i got kicked from Apa which would also be a hard decision for me to make.

When leaders invite players who are known to be trouble and it is know to the leader that the player is disliked by his current members, is it a good decision to just invite that player regardless?

I thought you were going with straw that broke camels back saying. As donkey is also known as an african wild it really isnt the same thing;)

As you are the founder all decisions your leadership group make fall onto you. As such the recruiting falls on you. You got kicked from Apa for choices you decided not to modify, so yes the decision ultimately was yours. Please don't blame others for your choices.

Have no clue what this last part refers to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40416

Have had defender of the day two times also. Both from ME. Both times, they decided to do an alliance wide op on me. Credit to them, they got several cities from me the first time, but i saved several also. Second time i had 3 days of attacks, well over 250+ attacks total across 12-15 cities. And they managed only 3 revolts and not a single conquest.