Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser44027

hello Grepolis,

I had an alliance in world Oropos, but escalating the slave said to aggregate, I did, I gave him his rights, then kicked me and my brother away my alliance, I was again started gonnos, he did exactly now same, but even worse, he scolded me very much, i am outraged, this happens too often, speak to the slave Esca!
Lol, it's entirely your fault. If you're alliance can be wrecked so easily, maybe you should reconsider being a leader...

DeletedUser12858

hello Grepolis,

I had an alliance in world Oropos, but escalating the slave said to aggregate, I did, I gave him his rights, then kicked me and my brother away my alliance, I was again started gonnos, he did exactly now same, but even worse, he scolded me very much, i am outraged, this happens too often, speak to the slave Esca!

I have no idea what you just said.

DeletedUser

Anyone here speaks his language?

Man, you shouldn't give rights to anyone, just people you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY trust, but REALLY REALLY REALLY, otherwise they will troll you and destroy your work, bad work but work. You also shouldn't just invite everybody to your alliance.

DeletedUser38637

I have no idea what you just said.

It all started back in Oropos world. I started late in that world and went into the first alliance that invited me(i was rookie by the time). I saw how these two guys we're leading the alliance and it made me SICK. All they could actually do good is to click on that Invite button. I worked my way up to Founder spot and kicked them after i received the rank of Founder.

But i cannot believe how can they be so DUMB to make me a Founder again?!? They simply came to me offering that we should merge into them they promised me founder spot so i went for it, i accepted the merge ofcourse(NO i didn't). They ranked me as founder and well.. Now we are here! :)

Have a good time clicking on Invite button again Mr.Don'tKnowHowToSpeakEnglish.

DeletedUser

Why didn't you let them live their happiness for some days?

DeletedUser

see this is the kind of garbage i'm talking about come ski the rockies with me you spineless pukes you coulden't even stand at the top of the mountain next to me cause you fear reality

DeletedUser13136

lol, this should be told in a PnP and should be made really funny. Maybe with the face of Purple Hornet could be funny? nahh, he is tooo ugly to be funny.

DeletedUser44789

damn... you don't have to be an experienced MMO player to realise that he who sends an invitation without a PM is a poor leader.
I've been invited to The Ottomans many times before I decide to form my own alliance..

And now The Tyrants, who's founders are 2 new players to this game (me and Tarious) have taken more than 20 former top Ottomans players and we totally own ocean 64...

My opinion is that expereince doesn't matter so much in MMO.. I am a RTS player, and there is where experience and skill are improtant, but you can learn anyhing you need to know about a MMO in like a week... ;)

DeletedUser18983

lol, this should be told in a PnP and should be made really funny. Maybe with the face of Purple Hornet could be funny? nahh, he is tooo ugly to be funny.

Have you been spying on me again..

DeletedUser12858

And now The Tyrants, who's founders are 2 new players to this game (me and Tarious) have taken more than 20 former top Ottomans players and we totally own ocean 64...
Let's take a look at the Tyrants.

"Our MOTTO is Quality beats Quantity!"

127 players, average points below 2000.

That's a great alliance you have there, totally not like the ottomans . lol

DeletedUser44789

Let's take a look at the Tyrants.

"Our MOTTO is Quality beats Quantity!"

127 players, average points below 2000.

That's a great alliance you have there, totally not like the ottomans . lol

Amigo, don't forget that we joined this world many days after it started...

And besides that, we mostly packed up in the Ocean 64, and the few that are not, are at the broders of Oceans 54 and 63 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41204

The Ottomans where doomed from the beginning they where a MRA with unskilled founders.

The tyrants (which im apart of) work together to make the best. We may have a a fair few members but we make sure everyone is active and helps in some way.

Everyone has to start somewhere as long as people are willing to learn and help there is no reason for them not to become experienced good players. :)