Island Quests Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Make sure you log out. If your account is set to be stayed logged in the quests don't always reset. So when you do go to bed or make a sandwich remember to actually log out of the game as that should reset your quest timer.

DeletedUser

Make sure you log out. If your account is set to be stayed logged in the quests don't always reset. So when you do go to bed or make a sandwich remember to actually log out of the game as that should reset your quest timer.
can i get the quests to re spawn quicker if I log out and log back in?

DeletedUser

I am kinda new to Grepolis, but it seems very fun and I hope to stay for a long time. It wasn't too difficult to figure stuff out, maybe because I have played similar Browser games. This feature (Island Quests) seems very interesting and I haven't seen it implemented in any other game but Skyrim. From my persecutive, correct me if I am wrong, the quests are there to "personalise" your character's character a bit more. For me it's not a bad thing, but I think it still needs some working (just to totally carve out and polish the system). But, it seems very promising and for me, will make the game more interesting. I do not have experience playing much into the game (as I only played till about 1000 points). So I have nothing to contribute to the subject of weather they will be useful or just clutter things up once players are into the game. I do hope I can be of assistance in making a nice finish (varnish) for this interesting feature. One thing that did seem a bit complicated was the Inventory (I am not a experienced player, so help me out please), when I completed the quests I "stored" them in the inventory for later, but where is the inventory or how do I get to it? This has been a bit frustrating for me because I looked (and pressed) lots of buttons, but I still cannot find where they are at... Anyways, thats all I have for now and if my feedback is appreciated I would be more than happy to keep you updated on my thoughts toward this new idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does improved defense bonus work for troops outside the city? for example troops supporting a siege?

DeletedUser37467

In answer to an earlier question: Yes you can get BP points
- example when your city is attacked in one of the quests, send all troops out and activate Militia when the attack arrives you gain the BP of the attacking force.

What happens if the quest attacking force is greater than your militia, ???
I assume you dont loose your city ?, and you get whatever battle points that your militia killed ?

DeletedUser11965

What happens if the quest attacking force is greater than your militia, ???
I assume you dont loose your city ?, and you get whatever battle points that your militia killed ?

true, you don't lose a city unless someone is sending a colony ship your way. You do get the bp from the units killed even if all your militia died.