You know you've played too much Grepolis when...

• Thread starter DeletedUser21770
  • Start date

DeletedUser5819

You know you've been on the forum too much when you want to make a delicious meal with cheese sauce and mashed potato topping, but you really don't want cod in it. :x

EDIT: This post was longer and more descriptive than necessary due to the trouble I got in when I mentioned throwing dairy filled pastries. I am just not going there with marine foodstuffs under mash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Awwww thanks :)

You know you've player too much grepolis when you walk by an army recruitment poster and say "ptff, MRA".

DeletedUser

With posters they and depending on the cap, they must have a lot of sister alliances

DeletedUser19042

Awwww thanks :)

You know you've player too much grepolis when you walk by an army recruitment poster and say "ptff, MRA".

You know when you've played too much grepolis when you see the movie title 'Spartans' and think "pffft, there's one on every world. They all die in the end".

DeletedUser33530

This is great.

You know you've played to much grepolis when
IMG_20140110_122521.jpg
is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.

DeletedUser33530

Hey when your a spammer, seeing no colors is like seeing heaven ;)

DeletedUser33530

Lol I just realized that pic would make zero sense to someone who is color blind. Sorry guys.

DeletedUser44027

You know you play too much grepolis when you're teaching a friend to play a strategy game (in my case Clash of Clans, sort of counts :p) and your first utterance after they ask you what unit to attack with is "not swordsman".

DeletedUser33530

I did something similar but it was more like my friend said I need some build some archers to attack with and I was like "pfft noob :rolleyes:"

DeletedUser7176

You know you play too much grepolis when your boyfriend makes an account just so that he can send messages to you that he knows you will see. I had to dump him. He Joined a MRA and became a simmer.

DeletedUser

you know when you play to much grepolis when you try clash of clans and see a report and ask why are they attacking with archers and swords 8D then you call them noobs

DeletedUser50502

You know you've played too much grep when you write your grep experience on a resume

DeletedUser50768

You know you have played too much grepo when Eviction Notice kicks you out of your house...

You know you've played too much grepo when you see the ancient ruins and say to yourself, damn those cats are good.

You know you have played too much grepo when you rather than go to holidays, stay at home for 2 weeks straight only playing the game with 2h sleep each night and some rare meals.