Competition Name That Pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11965

pixel_clr.png

In this Game, I will post various pixelated images from the usual in-game Grepo screen, and you will guess what they are.
Whoever guesses correct first, gets 1 point. At the end of the competition, whoever has the most points wins.

Rules

• In order to compete you must play actively in Hermonassa. By active I mean you have had an account before this competition started.
  • You can play anyway, but your points will not count towards the competition. Sign up will be for several days before we start.
  • Each correct guess earns you 1 point
  • Whoever posts first gets the point
  • All decisions will be decided by me, regarding judgement of answers.
  • Edited or deleted posts for any reasons will be disqualified. Yes I can tell, so make sure you know the answer before guessing.
  • No double posting either. Both posts will be deleted and disqualified.
  • Most importantly, and I will enforce this heavily, have fun! A competition is no good if you are not having fun, so do it!

List of contestants & Points
  • daveinator007 - 6
  • Tyrant King - 5
  • The Legendary Hoplite - 2
  • DA-V1NC1 - 1.5
  • dezXIV - 1
  • milocece - 1

How will it work?
Images will be posted by me, as often as I can. I will get a new one as soon as one of you guesses correct. This may take a few minutes, or a few hours depending on my availability.

Now that that is out of the way, here is an example
5veeh

The correct answer would be, the man from the invite screen/button.
So I would get 1 point.
The actual images will be much much harder, I assure you.

The reward:
The person with the most points after the competition ends will receive: Congratulatory Thread and 300 rep points.

Competition Schedule:[*]The competition will start on [January 12, 2014 - 22:00:00 UTC +1] and go until [January 19, 2014 - 23:59:59 UTC +1]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

And to start us off, this would be our first one.

Good luck folks!

e3bq.png

DeletedUser44027

Ooh, this one's tough. Nice job, this is better than Thomas', his was just really a competition on who could post first :p

Edit: I don't know if you're keeping a list yourself, sharky, but I'll keep a running tally here for the public to view.

PlaceNamePoints
1stdaveinator0076
2ndTyrant King3
3rdDA-V1NC11.5
4thmilocece1
5thThe Legendary Hoplite1

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

I knew I'd seen a question mark somewhere, I just didn't see it until too late. I thought they guy in the pixelated version was an "S" at first :p

DeletedUser44027

Yeah, it is. My mine isn't high enough to see it yet :p should start checking on another world

Status
Not open for further replies.