What do you want from me???

DeletedUser27700

So, this forum has been faithful to me in activity for a long old time, ever since I was a wee lil nooby mod back when I first joined this...erm, team.
Anyways, in an effort to reward my lovelies, we will have a competition. Trouble is, as awesome as I am, I am less than creative. So, my challenge to you peeps is to come up with an idea for a competition (with in limits of course), I will get it approved by the muffin man and get prizes worked out, and then run it.

So, bring it my forum lovelies :*

Let's do dis!

DeletedUser25746

Thanks for giving us the room to be active on here Iced.
I also am not really the creative type, my thought would be a tweak on the personality of the month. It would be to make a personality of the world. As this world is nearing the end I think in next month or two would be a great time to do it.

DeletedUser21625

Nice idea, I'll think on it.

Truth is, I'm all a-flutter about the "my lovelies" comment.

DeletedUser

sounds fun, hope someone has a good idea, i'm useless when it comes to being creative

DeletedUser

I like the idea of personality of the month. But i would like to see what personalities we pick.

Most annoying...EXE
Sexiest.....ANA
Arrogant....Fella
Friendly.....Graeme
Funniest.....Turd
Donkey.....CrazyHag

Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser25746

You don't know how proud and happy I would be to sport forum donkey title.

You forgot forum hippy

DeletedUser

IcedDragon - you mean this forum hasn't already sucked out your soul :eek: Maybe we want blood, sweat, tears and more besides ;)

I think it would be good and fitting to nominate 'best player' awards where we can nominate others for their prowess, skills or even cheek. I would like to have 2 votes on this as, in my opinion, there is one LOM player and one Apa player who I would nominate as the best players in this game.

DeletedUser3926

Nice idea Karen, to get more interested in the forum maybe the leaders from each Alliance could get some nominations from non forum users from the Alliance forums. I like the idea of nominating your most respected enemy and keeping the thread clear from the usual forum banter and keeping it positive.

DeletedUser

I can picture the nominations now
Can probably guess the outcome too.
But anything to get some life back into the world.

Hey Graeme why weren't you attacking yesterday??
Out of 32 none were you

DeletedUser

I was busy playing with myself, (I mean attacking others) did you miss me snowy? I am touched that you thought of me within the attacks

as for competitions,
how about one where we could see who could sail closest to an infraction without getting one?

or funniest story from the world, not just one of my attack reports, an amusing story!

mine would be when I took one of our many inactive cities only for a player from DW to stack it after I took it (no names)
I decided not to tell the person, the next day I had a huge attack inbound from DW, so started a heated debate with the player who had stacked my city, just to make sure he kept the support there and destroyed the attack,
I had a little chortle to myself about this :)
no names though,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well your attacks are maybe once a month and you only sent a lickle one the last time :D
Now who have you thats more important to be attacking?

I had a Bireme attack me had a giggle there..!

Share names we're all "friends" here :)

DeletedUser

the defenders name could be spelt in 2 ways, one which is rude,

the attacking player name rhymes with burke

DeletedUser

I like the idea of personality of the month. But i would like to see what personalities we pick.

Most annoying...EXE
Sexiest.....ANA
Arrogant....Fella
Friendly.....Graeme
Funniest.....Turd
Donkey.....CrazyHag

Just my 2 cents.

Might want to include "most two faced and untrustworthy" that would be youPawn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40416

Sounds like the end of school awards ceremonies we used to do. haha….. Is a good idea though.

Could be something they implement into the achievements system. I.e ..Showing what the player was awarded in that world. Could be a good mix of humorous and serious ones. :)

DeletedUser42118

ouch...there goes the positive talks idea rex.

Wanting an award for arrogance got it headed that way i believe. Nice little dig tho.

I think it is a good thing the Iceman is trying to do here. Just make sure the winner is me and the prize is 4k gold if you know what i mean buddy. (between me and the Iceman)

DeletedUser

What about something that all alliances and players can get involved in - have a city naming competition and see who can come up with some good, humourous, cheeky, apt city names.

DeletedUser

Fella and I will get banned again :)

some people have a sense of humour by-pass

DeletedUser5819

You could always try a nice challenging twist and try for city names that are good, humourous, cheeky, apt and don't break the rules :p

DeletedUser

problem with that is some people see words with different meaning and for some reason an English dictionary is not used for true meanings, not sure why when it is an EN server

a certain type of donkey is not an acceptable word,

luckily my alliance name did get allowed, Hugh Jass Construction