The big war thread

DeletedUser44484

post any rumors, trash talk, op success anything =)

DeletedUser

Lets make this forum more active, post an introduction to this thread, give us some stat and etc. it would be just great

DeletedUser

Epilektoi ( +Psychopathic Indulgences), Reservoir Dogs (+ Reservoir Pups + Reservoir Kennel), Bunniez (+ JackRabbitz), Up Your Oars, .Exile Imortals. (+3 academies)

Count 12 alliances attacking one (+ academy).

Considering the sheer numbers and alliances involved I feel we did very well considering the minimalist amount of cities taken by them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44484

soo naji left o32 to the coalition and i know that they are really proud that they took those citys^^
there were a lot of cheering and so on

DeletedUser3303

Epilektoi ( +Psychopathic Indulgences), Reservoir Dogs (+ Reservoir Pups + Reservoir Kennel), Bunniez (+ JackRabbitz), Up Your Oars, .Exile Imortals. (+3 academies)

Count 12 alliances attacking one (+ academy).

Considering the sheer numbers and alliances involved I feel we did very well considering the minimalist amount of cities taken by them.

Dont forget PB and there academies and legion and reunited, cos theres been more support incoming from them than there is your own alliances, when we take cities

DeletedUser30111

Dont forget PB and there academies and legion and reunited, cos theres been more support incoming from them than there is your own alliances, when we take cities

Fitting seeing as your alliance got less dbp then your allies during our last op
Still 13 v 6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Add member count and numbers up and its obvious which side far outweighs the other.

I find it amusing that Epi waited nearly a day after the other alliances to start attacking. Something to query if your one of their allies.

DeletedUser3303

probably cos 2 of our large players went inactive and we needed to use our city slots to consume there cities, you guys know that, cos after your last op was a complete fail, you took advantage and took some of there cities

DeletedUser

Well, I guess your op was a great succes! Over 50 revolts but only a few conquests.. Lol

DeletedUser30111

probably cos 2 of our large players went inactive and we needed to use our city slots to consume there cities, you guys know that, cos after your last op was a complete fail, you took advantage and took some of there cities

Haha, does luk-y not like the shoe on the other foot?
We only took zural cities and we didn't know he was inactive, only that he wasn't actively defending, I mean I talked to him less than 12 hours before we took the first city. So of course we took advantage.

DeletedUser3303

its fair game mate, know complaints, but najistans would only have taken 1 city if zural did not go inactive, but we did not kick him in the interest of fairness, we kept him in alliance through most of your op, cos his cities inactive or not, deserve to count as your takes. But you wont believe this, but we have still not mounted a full scale op on you yet, every time we do, players go inactive and need internal taking and also some top guys still in vm, its the quite before the storm, thats all i can say

DeletedUser44213

:p Aren't you guys deus and sable, fighting Najistan's corner, the founder of SS that would "never crumble as long as you guys were around" well, at least I know deus said this. I will go back though the records if you are so bold as to deny this.

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for someone who doesn't say '... would only have taken .. city if'.
Who could possibly know that? Just fight the war and we'll see :)

DeletedUser30111

:p Aren't you guys deus and sable, fighting Najistan's corner, the founder of SS that would "never crumble as long as you guys were around" well, at least I know deus said this. I will go back though the records if you are so bold as to deny this.

I said we'd continue fighting, or something along those lines. And we are still fighting now, harder than ever

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for someone who doesn't say '... would only have taken .. city if'.
Who could possibly know that? Just fight the war and we'll see :)
Yes indeed, skip that whole 'what if' part.... 'What if' history is meaningless. Everybody makes choices and wants to outsmart their opponent. Taking cities from inactives is part of that as well, and thus is part of the war...

Turn your 'what if' words into deeds and then come back again :pro: