Code: V_ _ _

DeletedUser

ohh come on how I am supposed to play for Valentines day :D thx god we not gonna start. I am romantic person have plans and stuff :D

DeletedUser

ohh come on how I am supposed to play for Valentines day thx god we not gonna start. I am romantic person have plans and stuff

Yes we do, ty for not leaving me alone on that day :D

DeletedUser5061

I would be open to playing a conquest server if one with the ideal settings were to come out before a revolt, which seems extremely likely now but I am in agreement with Venomous D, the alliance cap is too low on this ne one and type of players we look for are loyal to their banner so its hard to find replacements once you start losing players RL. Add me on skype (dai.zan) if you one to drop in together and mess about on this one tomorrow just for laughs or get one of the girls to add you in to the skype room.

DeletedUser

Very interesting thing to see :) Many known faces from Paros and Real World. Wish you guys good luck and all the best :). Too bad i cannot join, many of you would not want me there but even if that was not the case i would still miss it. RL went totally downwards in past days and months.
Peace.;)

DeletedUser5061

Very interesting thing to see :) Many known faces from Paros and Real World. Wish you guys good luck and all the best :). Too bad i cannot join, many of you would not want me there but even if that was not the case i would still miss it. RL went totally downwards in past days and months.
Peace.;)

Don't be silly I don't play with players that carry a grudge over from one server to another its just a game. All venom/evo/black/nexus/shadows players are always welcome.

DeletedUser

Dont say stuff dai, u not even founder to decide that, Kitty is :D

DeletedUser

Don't be silly I don't play with players that carry a grudge over from one server to another its just a game. All venom/evo/black/nexus/shadows players are always welcome.

I know you are not the one with a grudge. Was not pointing on you. :p Good to hear from you. Not joining is 99% for me. Lost some very important people in RL and messed some other things that unfortunately i regret and will not be able to repair. One of the things you may understand.

Dont say stuff dai, u not even founder to decide that, Kitty is :D
Dragana never changed. Attacking mood on. :p Always the same.
I never forgave kitty leaving, nor I will since i enjoyed talking to her, stabbed, mamba n monkey. 4 of us would always be arround. Still remember 2 of us waiting until 6am(my time) to time cs not to loose a city (BG). :p

DeletedUser5061

e0a9a3d82274827346dad8eea5339e6517244be9b44299fd6a5d5da2372e2a96.jpg

DeletedUser20415

I would be open to playing a conquest server if one with the ideal settings were to come out before a revolt, which seems extremely likely now but I am in agreement with Venomous D, the alliance cap is too low on this ne one and type of players we look for are loyal to their banner so its hard to find replacements once you start losing players RL. Add me on skype (dai.zan) if you one to drop in together and mess about on this one tomorrow just for laughs or get one of the girls to add you in to the skype room.

so technically your joining the world I am seeking ?

DeletedUser5061

so technically your joining the world I am seeking ?

Conquest is easier if you have a good team with a organized structure, my problem with it has always been you have to read the forums to avoid friendly fire since you can now see what allies have reserved it reduces the chances friendlies. I still would prefer revolt but yes maybe we will go conquest. Let us know what ocean you guys are going so we go to the opposite corner, no point fighting each other from the start and let other take advantage of that.

DeletedUser30111

Would be very interesting to see all 3 big premades in the same world