bunny clan

DeletedUser44484

as i am a marked target from them (they dont like when i write here^^)
so attack them if you want=) gary is the leader so hit him first. they are probably looking for o42 to be there WV ocean
they are killing every thing in there.

DeletedUser44484

o yes i do^^ they try to make me look as i spy (i think gary will post something on here soon) and i dont like that.
i do hate spy's, so i would never ever do that! i gave false info to one dude, thats all.
And i put out a sort of a def help here on the forum and they really thought someone would answer it, and they dident like that^^

and they actually

so they decided to wipe me out (they dident make a good jobb) but i started over anyway^^

Last edited by a moderator:

jamy63.5

Phrourach
as i am a marked target from them (they dont like when i write here^^)
so attack them if you want=) gary is the leader so hit him first. they are probably looking for o42 to be there WV ocean
they are killing every thing in there.

dan you are a wally

DeletedUser44484

the big question is now, will gudion return as gudion and keep pissing off the bunny clan?
or will he keep his new name and just cruise around?

well gudion misses the possibility to take 20 city's whit out having to fight for Bp's=/ but on his own gudion can not make'it=(

i have a rumor. NAP with Exile Immortals. good to know good to know

i have found out that they hate me for doing this^^ i must be doing something good^^ i love it^^

DeletedUser

Give us something to read(mails) or reports, that's what we like

DeletedUser44484

"you had every chance to be decent, and now you will be gone. I will take pleasure in seeing your OBIT posted. You are a that needs to be cleaned. That is what is happening. You earned it and you are going to receive it."

E

"Come get what your asking for, you know where I live"

"Aahhh ok. So, let me get this right, all your ing and whining and general rubbish on the external forums hasn't won you an army of support and support for your cause? Ouch!"

"Ahhhh whats up mate cant you find an alliance that takes in a snake"

"Why dont you start in the new world hermonassa because i wont let you survive in this one"

"Gudion you were your own worst enemy, we or i did never one time attack, provoke or give you any reason for us to attack you. My problem was you calling for help nearly a month ago when i found this then there was only ever one conclusion i will make sure that you lose all cities that you have, no you can leave with dignity or you can fight and beg whatever alliance will take you but i promise any alliance will boot you cos i will send them the spy information i have, i dont have to worry about you i have a bounty on your head its amazing what 100k of silver can do"

i have antecedently deleted a few=/ but there you have some^^

DeletedUser44484

another rumor is that Pandoras Box, *Pandoras Box*, Athenian Alliance, Athenian Alliance II, Reunited, S.i.N and Legion
are marked as enemies by the bunny clan and UYO

DeletedUser44213

I have been reading this every time you update and all it seems to be is a hate page... Honestly, let it go! You had 13000 ABP, yet 23 colonisations, hell, I would have definitely done what the bunnies did if I were them. Attack a player with basically no fear of return fire. Bunnies are doing well in this world up in the north. That is a fact. The question is not will gudion return and annoy the bunnies, it is how long will he waste trying to return and getting crushed every time he does so.

DeletedUser44484

yes this is a hate page? (guessing you are a clan member?)
its not that they took me out thats make me hate them, its the way they did'it.
they made me look as informant in my own alliance, i ask for peace when all our leaders left us out to hang
i asked (not a serious request, who answers to that on a forum?) for help in here and its that that made me a target
and make them hate me. I tried to make them understand that it was not a serious thing, but they dident want to listen to that.

And GaryM made this very personnel, i did ask him if i could keep city and relocate. and i got this answer

"Gudion you were your own worst enemy, we or i did never one time attack, provoke or give you any reason for us to attack you. My problem was you calling for help nearly a month ago when i found this then there was only ever one conclusion i will make sure that you lose all cities that you have, no you can leave with dignity or you can fight and beg whatever alliance will take you but i promise any alliance will boot you cos i will send them the spy information i have, i dont have to worry about you i have a bounty on your head its amazing what 100k of silver can do"

and there is no reason to me to go back in to this world, as i cant really do any thing. well i can restart in the south and try and join another allince. but then gary will just mail them and start telling them lies. IF gary lets me go back in to this world i can stop this h8 page

DeletedUser44213

Firstly, I am not of the clan no. In fact, bunnies reading this will recognise my name as I was at war with them in the past (granted they hit me and I absorbed it). I am purely wondering why you hate them so much.

I would also like to applaud Gary if he has managed to make you look like a spy. How on earth they did that I don't know. I could message anyone in this world and make up some about a spy, I would find it hard to sell. If he managed to make it look like you had turned, I commend his efforts. Further to this, its a game. I often make an enemy for no particular reason other than I need an arch enemy, someone who talks a lot of rubbish. You are giving them that. Its entertaining.

If you can't join an alliance in the south without the "god" Gary removing you from that alliance then I am amazed I haven't even heard of him.

DeletedUser45028

Well hello Gudion, as I said before you know where I live.... I would like to extend a SPECIAL invite to you : "
I have just tried to send a welcome party to your Ocean 37 new city but it still has beginners protection ha ha ha ha "

You brought this on your own bad self, and by the way Gary did not take your last 2 cities, I DID. why don't you come take them back they are BS !!!

DeletedUser

Taking 2 cities of a player with only 1 city.. YOU DID IT! (rofl)

DeletedUser44484

Well hello Gudion, as I said before you know where I live.... I would like to extend a SPECIAL invite to you : "
I have just tried to send a welcome party to your Ocean 37 new city but it still has beginners protection ha ha ha ha "

You brought this on your own bad self, and by the way Gary did not take your last 2 cities, I DID. why don't you come take them back they are BS !!!

well i just need to restart in a new name and grow a bit^^
i went in on gudion to answer a few mails thats it. as you can see it is not growing anything^^ so please send away=)
and i know the last two citys are , why put any effort in to them when you are doomed^^ and i guess gary dident have the skill to take them?

DeletedUser45028

Sometimes it works like MAGIC!! 2 fer 1, they just serve to take my raking down and that's not always a bad thing ;)

Come back for more or !!!!

DeletedUser44484

Firstly, I am not of the clan no. In fact, bunnies reading this will recognise my name as I was at war with them in the past (granted they hit me and I absorbed it). I am purely wondering why you hate them so much.

I would also like to applaud Gary if he has managed to make you look like a spy. How on earth they did that I don't know. I could message anyone in this world and make up some about a spy, I would find it hard to sell. If he managed to make it look like you had turned, I commend his efforts. Further to this, its a game. I often make an enemy for no particular reason other than I need an arch enemy, someone who talks a lot of rubbish. You are giving them that. Its entertaining.

If you can't join an alliance in the south without the "god" Gary removing you from that alliance then I am amazed I haven't even heard of him.

i was giving false info to one dude in bunnys (my leaders new that, but with them gone no one did tell the rest what was going on) now no one believed gary as i supported my team with all my hart! only asking for help one time. i sacrificed me and my citys for the rest.
and in a later stage i mailed gary telling him that True fear was falling apart (any one that use grepostats did see that) and we wanted peace. (that he turned into that i was giving him info on true fear)

and i like this as i know this is pissing them off^^ and for others to have a laugh^^

i did get 1 invite to a alliance. but gary told them to kick me out or he would destroy them.

i will gladly start over again if someone invites me

DeletedUser45332

Hello again Gudion, clearly you are a very passionate person, you continue to campaign on these forums despite little (if any) support for your cause, and with only 576 pts to your name in Appolonia. Kudos! For your own sake though, perhaps you should read up on...... Forum Rules>Posting>Moderation>Guideline for the Forums> the 6th Bullett-point down....... If you insist on continuing with your hate mongering of all things lagomorphuous ( of the rabbit/hare etc. variety) . Why you no like wabbitz? They're so cute!

DeletedUser44484

oh hi jp have you found your way overhear to=)
yeah well this is only a funny thing i do=) its between me and gary, unfortunately some are stuck in the crossfire=P
and my small points in there, yeah i logged in to answer a few mails i got, thats why i only have 576 p=)

the problem i have with the clan is that when we were in the war (and all of the true fear leaders had left) and me and jamy was trying to end it, you guys had a problem with me "asking" for help in here. and i must say that you are so stupid to think that any one in here will answer to a cry for help in here? are you guys really so stupid?

DeletedUser

You still don't get his point, Gudion. What age are you, 11? :Angry: