Current War Scores

DeletedUser39847

"Not really as players in that small point but city big BP category are generally there because they know hwo to play and play well."

Re-phrase that for me, it doesn't make sense to me. You might of left something out or something but I just want to understand it. Thanks.

Seriously? Like I said it is suuuuuuch a small percentage that it doesn't matter. It's like saying, "What is the point of having a son if they can't even pass classes at school." There are kids like this, but again it's a small minority that it really has no affect on the rest of the world.
An alliance can have tons of BP rise but what goes along with the BP rise? Oh cities that's right!

I can see ho much i will have to explain this for you....bigger points in regards to cities means nothing.

I have often been in the situation of having 20+ cities with less than 160k points. Why? because I don't base points in relation to being good. If you read my comment with some sensibility i'm sure you'd understand.

But my original point was me pulling you up on your basis that positive growth is only based on city points. Not city count or BP but city points. Now I am sure you feel silly for wording it that way as any type of spoon can build a city but what is the point?

A player with half the points but same amount of cities is better than a player with double the points but half the BP....it's not rocket science.

DeletedUser

Hello Simon.

As to your post i am not aware of any support being sent to APA during your attacks. If an APA player contacted a DW players and asked for support i would not be privy to such info. But i can state that we have not posted any cities of APA's in our defense TAB for support for months.

From what i know APA has been doing things by themselves. If you wish to ask levanticus it might be best, since he would know the situation. I love defending and LOVE BP. So if i did not get DBP from an attack going to APA you are almost sure it was not posted.

DeletedUser

Just read the latest debates, been a few weeks since I visited this forum. My first comment is that the screen shot Quantam provided does not mean he's a simmer. His academy isn't at level 30, and his CP compared to his BP indicate that all his CP are from BP. To be completely honest I don't even know what that whole discussion is about.

Addressing Simon's belief that we got massive support during LOM's big op a few weeks ago, I haven't seen or heard anything on my end that shows that. Without any knowledge on the subject, I can say if I had plenty of defenses to spare and was in DW, I couldn't think of an easier way to get DBP than supporting the beez up in 45. He has been the brunt of many of the KOM/LOM attacks. This type of tactic might be good for anyone with cities on the rim.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Just read the latest debates, been a few weeks since I visited this forum. My first comment is that the screen shot Quantam provided does not mean he's a simmer. His academy isn't at level 30, and his CP compared to his BP indicate that all his CP are from BP. To be completely honest I don't even know what that whole discussion is about.
I called him a simmer before that, stating that he had grown very little over the course of a couple of months (Or something like that *shrug*), that's all. The only reason he screenshotted that was because of something else I think, I forgot though lol.

DeletedUser

I called him a simmer before that, stating that he had grown very little over the course of a couple of months (Or something like that *shrug*), that's all. The only reason he screenshotted that was because of something else I think, I forgot though lol.

You called me a simmer and asked me to provide a screenshot of my CP, which I did, then you proceeded to call me a simmer again. Hopefully that refreshed your memory

DeletedUser

I posted that when you guys were attacking that on city which you guys decided not to take. You did take that city in LoM's core, congrats?

How come you didn't try to defend it? I had done some perfectly timed attacks landing just before CS, gutted they hit fresh air

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
You called me a simmer and asked me to provide a screenshot of my CP, which I did, then you proceeded to call me a simmer again. Hopefully that refreshed your memory

Oh haha yeah the first time I had a reason with it right. Then I called you a summer because I wanted to make you mad :)

DeletedUser25746

I think we can all agree that if you are not in the top 50 fighters you have been doing some simming. If you are out of the top 100 fighters you are playing something besides grepolis (SIM city). If you attack the same city with the same land troop type every time you are an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we can all agree that if you are not in the top 50 fighters you have been doing some simming. If you are out of the top 100 fighters you are playing something besides grepolis (SIM city). If you attack the same city with the same land troop type every time you are an idiot.

I'd say I mix it up a bit, but honestly I've never sent an attack with the intention of taking the city you're referring to, its mostly for bp

DeletedUser25746

I'd say I mix it up a bit, but honestly I've nein my favorer sent an attack with the intention of taking the city you're referring to, its mostly for bp

To give me bp? Every attack has given me a ratio of close to 3 to 1 in my favor. Please try and explain to me how that is smart?

DeletedUser

I do this with Pawn and jturk and it has become very fruitful for me, 3 colony ships killed off and close to 100 light ships

(they are just harbour spies)

DeletedUser25746

I do this with Pawn and jturk and it has become very fruitful for me, 3 colony ships killed off and close to 100 light ships

(they are just harbour spies)

How are you killing all of that with land troops?

DeletedUser

I look with a few slingers, knowing they are offline and then send a few light ships

hence the (they are just harbour spies)

DeletedUser25746

Quite different than what i am talking about. I could go into depth of how many things are wrong with how they go about it. However I like the bp and try not to train other alliances members.
I have the feeling that you are just trying to keep people attacking over there and dont care if they think while doing it.

DeletedUser

To give me bp? Every attack has given me a ratio of close to 3 to 1 in my favor. Please try and explain to me how that is smart?

I could care less about how much dbp you get, as long as I get abp from it. Yes, it helps you grow more than it helps me, but I'm not going to build a nuke on an island I share with 3 DW members, so instead I build small attacks of 200 horses and use that

DeletedUser

he has joined the dark side :) along with a few others

as usual there was the usual debate in the senate of LoM, lots of discussions but nothing got decided and it ended with him and a few others walking out,
I quit the senate, so did not see the aftermath of things,
not sure what the future holds, but things need changing in LoM, for the good of the world