Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser32029

Eviction notice and it's 3 sister alliance-Swim.
Everybody rest will sink.
I don't think people really care about alliance caps.....4 alliances really.

DeletedUser

Eviction notice and it's 3 sister alliance-Swim.
Everybody rest will sink.
I don't think people really care about alliance caps.....4 alliances really.
No idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser10850

Pirates and EN are both from Myonia...both good alliances. EN eventually won the world. Wonder how the alliance cap will effect the success of these alliances as the cap for Myonia was 150.

DeletedUser30111

Pirates and EN are both from Myonia...both good alliances. EN eventually won the world. Wonder how the alliance cap will effect the success of these alliances as the cap for Myonia was 150.

Who were Pirates in EN?

DeletedUser30111

Hes mistaken. In Myonia there was an alliance called "Pirates", but they were a completely different group than the ones on this server.

Yeah, I didn't think Pirates looked too much like a premade

DeletedUser

Immortals are a force to be reckoned with. Very aggressive, 67 members, they only recruit experienced aggresiveness.

They already have their first target. Will not spoil the surprise...;)

DeletedUser

Immortals cannot be killed o_O

FQ4aZ6h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Immortals are a force to be reckoned with. Very aggressive, 67 members, they only recruit experienced aggresiveness.

They already have their first target. Will not spoil the surprise...;)
You must me mistaking, they have mostly new members, the founder seems new, they're sending out random pact requests, sat up an academy before half of BP was over, they're profile doesn't seem very adult to say the least.
I'd say the worst alliance on top 10, tightly followed by Band Of Brothers as the runner up.

DeletedUser

The guy is the founder of their academy lol, being a little biased as well as having no experience with running or playing with a great alliance can cause some weird statements