Heroes - Feedback Thread

Richard

Strategos
Hello guys,

Here you can discuss the upcoming feature change, Heroes. The full announcement can be found here.

Thanks
Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser37640

When will the updates to the units and new buildings be implemented or tested?

DeletedUser

ummm, hercules = insta manti nuke.
other than that, leonidas looks scary :supermad:

DeletedUser33530

Really please tell me that all worlds aren't gonna be effected by this.

DeletedUser20415

why are implementing this new feature again -___- ?

how on earth is this gonna improve the game ? all I see its improve gold advantage :supermad:

actually I just took a look its not that bad, but its the same gold policy they have been taking before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44708

We could use some new features in the game... It gives a new taste to the challenge :)

Varun

Strategos
I have a question. Suppose a city which has a hero assigned gets conquered. Then what will happen to the hero?

DeletedUser

Heroes can't die, they just get wounded. I would assume if the city gets conquered the Hero would be fully wounded and would lose it's city assignment. You would just have to reassign it to a city and the health would gradually regenerate.

DeletedUser

I have a question. Suppose a city which has a hero assigned gets conquered. Then what will happen to the hero?

I assume it's health goes to 0 and it is un-assigned from the city.
Once its health is back you will be able to re-assign to another city.

And yes, this will be rolled out into all worlds.

Gold is not used to level the heroes.

DeletedUser

Why do you not like them?
I doubt people will get them to level 20 in many of the older worlds, the worlds would probably close first.

DeletedUser33530

Well I play in Oropos which has almost been open for a year and this is huge change to be put in half way through a world.

Also I personally completely hate this idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm enthousiastic about the new heroes feature

However, i also think that they shouldn't be implemented on ALL worlds. They should be put only on the most recent ones (starting in 2014), and after that, handle like morale, some new worlds will have "heroes : active" and others "heroes : inactive"

DeletedUser33530

I'm enthousiastic about the new heroes feature

However, i also think that they shouldn't be implemented on ALL worlds. They should be put only on the most recent ones (starting in 2014), and after that, handle like morale, some new worlds will have "heroes : active" and others "heroes : inactive"

That's actually a great idea
I think this is too big of a feature to do that though. I would prefer this be on only fourth gen worlds if that's possible.