Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

DeletedUser

I'm not on any of these lists... Looks like it's time to get back out there.

DeletedUser43966

Bushifox- Best attacker

Lordbaer- Most annoying good player

cobra44- Best premium player by far

Fargobear- All round gameplay

nikazar, ludibak and farabdul as team players.

so many good players have passed, but these guys made an impression

Dont know about Bushifox, in Cythera they stil needed almost two weeks to take two citys I held so whole of Eclipse could evecuate to another ocean! Shame though the main characters there were Ninepence, Icyber and rumpelstiltsking88, the latter who betrayed everybody and went with the citys of Ninepence who he got in so called friendly takeover to join infectious!

Bushifox wasnt realy that good against my defences, main remark

DeletedUser11165

Bushifox- Best attacker

Lordbaer- Most annoying good player

cobra44- Best premium player by far

Fargobear- All round gameplay

nikazar, ludibak and farabdul as team players.

so many good players have passed, but these guys made an impression

Raiders / Deadly Truth was best attacker I saw for his ability to lead an alliance and top abp, honourable mention to sparticuster and the original Nataraja on delta for teaching how to attack before alot of the theory craft was posted.

Tiictac (Delta) - Best defender I ever saw, love him or hate him he was chased across entire oceans and kept fighting.

Lordbaer - haha yes most annoying good player I salute that

Cobra47 - Yes huge cold usage but great enemy and team mate

So many great teams the guys I played on Athens (Lordbaer, Lord Dagger, Valkeneth, Sh101, Omniverso, Spar & Flea, Jbceaser, Whisper, FCUM, Blue Nile, The Dok, Ayax, Signfitter etc) with and against. I miss Nika, Ludi was crazy, Fara depended on his time of month, Kd always a star. Digi we even miss you too, Stoorm your patience to time so many attacks I salute.

Dunedinlad you gave me such fun on this account, King-fu my brother in arms.

Over the years yes so many made their mark

A salute to you all - Athens I miss you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Socrates34 - was absolutely dominate on Corinth
Nickossa - basically took on PB singled handidly with pretty great success on Corinth.
Brackas - alliance mate of mine on Pella, anyone who played pella knows hes a monster.
Fadiga - always is a top fighter on every server he plays and wont back down from a fight no matter who he is against.

DeletedUser

Best Player Ever?
The Big Bad

Worst Player Ever?
Captain Incognito

DeletedUser

Athens I miss you
Was Athens the end of an era? So many good players who enjoyed working as part of a team and having a certain amount of mutual respect for enemies. Something which seems to be sorely missing from the newer servers.

DeletedUser

So true mate.

I gotta go back to the great world Pi and call out eddy.mad. I wish I knew if he still played under different names. He was just amazing. No Grepo player in history can ever compare.

DeletedUser45438

Oh Dazlerr was a mighty player on Gamma :D

I vote him or CAINKILLEDABLE <--- my what a founder

DeletedUser

Ben Gibbs

the list goes on !!

I played against Ben Gibbs in Gamma under a different name and few times that we clashed in O22-O23 area he didn't seem like one of the best players to me.

I've only recently started playing Grep again so I can't remember many names, but there was a guy in RDLM who would consistently snipe my CS within seconds of them landing.

DeletedUser22650

chiron99
dragot
socrates34
milos21
jpsinseth
fogge
hilop
atticus x
artofgrepowar
black ker

i could probably go on all day, shame all of them couldnt be talked into a savage premade......or talked into drafting into two savage premades for the same server, that would be pretty awesome

DeletedUser1405

The best player i ever seen was Bowzer, don't know if he is still around but his all round strategies were the best.

DeletedUser26926

Thane Badger. Outstanding leader, great banter, most of all, one hell of a fighter. He only played omega, speed 1, and that was enough for him. The only thing that let him down was other people.

DeletedUser13405

The best player i ever seen was Bowzer, don't know if he is still around but his all round strategies were the best.

He still plays, under a diff name tho. He might be part of kad's pre-made TFF if kad ever gets around to it.

DeletedUser32250

Some of the best i have played with, can't judge those who i haven't obviously.

Udhata
Fadiga
Snoopwins
Mkemal
Privatejoker
Milos21
MoanerLisa

DeletedUser43011

kostrc, spookytooth1 , rm9832, Diane of Kefalonia, King Vodca I, Jambocaz, Scotzman, il.brutto, lt viriatus, ShastaCola915, Dave Hill, smith281, joelyon, fredatwork, Hades4765

Is that half of krypt from Gela LOL