Your Moderator.

DeletedUser8396

I suppose I will grace you with my presence. I am a fun kinda guy (not really...I'm quite boring). Feel free to ask me any question you want (keep it somewhat relevant, though).

Let's see if we can make this a fun loving environment :)

DeletedUser44426

Pebbles, what do you call a medusa merged with hydra? And if it mated with a centaur, what would it look like? What will it be called?

DeletedUser8396

Pebbles, what do you call a medusa merged with hydra? And if it mated with a centaur, what would it look like? What will it be called?

This extraordinarily rare beast is called the (as there is only one known) Hydrusa. These beast is immortal, but as there is only one, it cannot mate. Hypothetically, however: The Hydrusa-centauri would be covered in scales with hair protruding from the rims of each scale. Each head from the Hydrusa would have the appearance of a male head, and each leg would hooved.

DeletedUser44426

My mind has been blown

Okay, one last question.

I was kidnapped and taken to a place I don't know about, some thugs(whatever) have me hostage. In order for me to live, I must kill Baudin or Pushty. Pushty knows the way home, but Baudin is offering muffins to let him live.

Who do i choose?

DeletedUser33530

BT is immortal and if you kill pushty you will be struck down by everyone. So just face it. You're screwed.

DeletedUser8396

My mind has been blown

Okay, one last question.

I was kidnapped and taken to a place I don't know about, some thugs(whatever) have me hostage. In order for me to live, I must kill Baudin or Pushty. Pushty knows the way home, but Baudin is offering muffins to let him live.

Who do i choose?

The obvious answer is yourself. As you have shown mercy to Pushty, a former Titan, he will use his mighty power to slay the beast of death and set you free.

DeletedUser44027

Ew. Pebs the mod? go back to the lit section, at least you sort of belong there :p

But at least now I have a reason to be glad about skipping over this world :D

DeletedUser8396

Ew. Pebs the mod? go back to the lit section, at least you sort of belong there :p

But at least now I have a reason to be glad about skipping over this world :D

We all know you're crying inside.

DeletedUser33530

The obvious answer is yourself. As you have shown mercy to Pushty, a former Titan, he will use his mighty power to slay the beast of death and set you free.
Ya you can't kill death. One cause its a paradox and two causes I've tired. If you really must escape though just get killed on a Thursday night. That when me and death have our weekly poker game.

DeletedUser29066

The Hydrusa-centauri would be covered in scales with hair protruding from the rims of each scale. Each head from the Hydrusa would have the appearance of a male head, and each leg would hooved.

I think I dated her once .. but after a couple bottles of tequila she didn't look all that bad

DeletedUser

I suppose I will grace you with my presence. I am a fun kinda guy (not really...I'm quite boring). Feel free to ask me any question you want (keep it somewhat relevant, though).

Let's see if we can make this a fun loving environment :)

Hello Pebble ^^ Nice to see you.

DeletedUser5819

Whenever I see a pebble, I think...

Someone tosses in a stream.

DeletedUser8396

Whenever I see a pebble, I think...

Someone tosses in a stream.

Yes. I was so going for that 'stream' appeal :p

The actual origin for my name is from pawn Tactics (a helicopter-view mmo shooter). Whenever you successfully kill someone, the game would say, "You have been killed by [player name]." Being the sarcastic jerk that I am, I chose 'a pebble', so that that game would say, "You have been killed by a pebble."

Now you know ;)