Important The First Competition - Recommendations?

DeletedUser8396

I have one in mind at the moment, but I want to hear what competition you all want to see first! Just tell me the style of the competition (include rules if this is a new competition type).

Thanks guys!

P.S. - If no one suggests anything, you are subject to a boring lil pebble picking for you :p

DeletedUser44426

My idea sort of resembles a championship rank. You know, players vs. Other players and every win gets them a rank higher, and when its down to the last 2, whoever wins is the winner.

You get me bro?!?!??

DeletedUser8396

My idea sort of resembles a championship rank. You know, players vs. Other players and every win gets them a rank higher, and when its down to the last 2, whoever wins is the winner.

You get me bro?!?!??

That literally made no sense.

DeletedUser

You get me bro?!?!??

abbcaa9ddfe856683cda20e6ee5757bb3783c01a2082365a53e1f562e0a3e1a3.jpg

DeletedUser19042

What he means is some sort of championship.

Like a lot of players participate and then have to perform some kind of a duel. (example, first to get... BP's). The one who wins that round will get to the next level with a new opponent.

In the end two players will remain. :)

Which actually is a nice idea, but you'll need to find enough people to participate, which can be a problem. :D

DeletedUser8396

[/spoiler]

What he means is some sort of championship.

Like a lot of players participate and then have to perform some kind of a duel. (example, first to get... BP's). The one who wins that round will get to the next level with a new opponent.

In the end two players will remain. :)

Which actually is a nice idea, but you'll need to find enough people to participate, which can be a problem. :D

That's actually not a bad idea. Its not in format, though :p jk...

I'll see if I can make that happen in the coming months (won't be this month tho...too soon)

DeletedUser19042

That's actually not a bad idea. Its not in format, though :p jk...

I'll see if I can make that happen in the coming months (won't be this month tho...too soon)

Good luck.
You'd need quite a lot of players though. I'm not sure if you'll manage to get a satisfying amount of players. :p

DeletedUser8396

Good luck.
You'd need quite a lot of players though. I'm not sure if you'll manage to get a satisfying amount of players. :p

I know. I'll have to see if people would join first. Maybe in the opening months?

DeletedUser19042

Yep

A good amount of gold for first and second place can help ;)
I mean, if the amount of gold is big, you'll get more competitors..and if you have more competitors you'll have a reason to hand out more gold. :p

(Though not sure if the Toucan will allow you to. :eek: )

DeletedUser8396

Yep

A good amount of gold for first and second place can help ;)
I mean, if the amount of gold is big, you'll get more competitors..and if you have more competitors you'll have a reason to hand out more gold. :p

(Though not sure if the Toucan will allow you to. :eek: )

I may have to give him the extra-large muffin basket...

DeletedUser21889

wat a strange world,have never been in 1 before where world top 3 is pacted or nap and then take out the smaller alliances,guud luck with that guyz lol