Top 5 alliances discussion

DeletedUser43011

Go ahead and get it back on topic m8... Don't ask why.

And it's being done in this world right now. Reread and understand.

I did read it and its the same old story, players moving to a new world to get away from double crossing and backstabbing in previous worlds......other players also start new world for same reason......players decide to join separate alliances......players wage war on each other (secretly ingame but plaster it publicly on the forums then pfffft goes the secret) secret is now gone so players resort to waging war on the forums ...... forums get littered with posts about previous worlds and the circle carries on. :0)

DeletedUser43966

I love that his profile says: "Do you like my shiny crown? It's there for a reason. ;)"

Ya, it's there for a reason. That reason is being a mediocre player in a 175 player alliance that had 50 of the top 60 players in that world. Wow, that's really impressive, not everyone can win a crown being such an important member of the winning alliance in such a close and fun battle with other alliances.
Surely, he's one of the greatest players ever.

How nice nestor z going of topic again and in a later post its the other guy thinking he started that.

But to be on topic,...

About being mediocre, i may not be the best player, but In Kontrol certainly isnt the best, there is a post of revieuws about top ten according to nestor z, not quite untrue all in all, but he fails to mention he is having no real big opposition either, since massacaring Iron Born!

But indeed he is quite right about Dont Cry, good upcomming alliance wich is one of the few alliances that realy dares take on a worthy opponent!

Tw-Shadow, well what of that, they team up with Black Knight and Black Flag, and have their academy somewhere in Rogue Shadow, but stil are beating at alliances who are not in that top ten list!

But lets be realistic to, you cannot revieuw a player by Gonnos alone, some players do have rightfull crowns, and give me a mediocre teamplayer in an alliance with 50 of the topplayers of that world, over a player that only consumes support and never gives anything back!

Dont know whom I quote now, should look it up maybe: If your opponent is lousy or mediocre, you must be lousy and mediocre to!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43011

Last edited by Olorin dei; Today at 02:59. Reason: typos, and finishing sentences, or forum mderator Hornet is all over me again

Hahahaha

DeletedUser18983

How nice nestor z going of topic again and in a later post its the other guy thinking he started that.

But to be on topic,...

About being mediocre, i may not be the best player, but In Kontrol certainly isnt the best, there is a post of revieuws about top ten according to nestor z, not quite untrue all in all, but he fails to mention he is having no real big opposition either, since massacaring Iron Born!

But indeed he is quite right about Dont Cry, good upcomming alliance wich is one of the few alliances that realy dares take on a worthy opponent!

Tw-Shadow, well what of that, they team up with Black Knight and Black Flag, and have their academy somewhere in Rogue Shadow, but stil are beating at alliances who are not in that top ten list!

But lets be realistic to, you cannot revieuw a player by Gonnos alone, some players do have rightfull crowns, and give me a mediocre teamplayer in an alliance with 50 of the topplayers of that world, over a player that only consumes support and never gives anything back!

Dont know whom I quote now, should look it up maybe: If your opponent is lousy or mediocre, you must be lousy and mediocre to!

I'm not sure you're really understanding of the game but you make no sense at all.

DeletedUser43966

Somehow I think you went of topic again, so maybe LANE should be looking in to that again!

Dont know if you notice it yourself mate, but you been harrassing me ever since my first post on this forum. Get on topic for once with your remarks, but hey lost for words again I take it, since you couldnt counter claiming being the best alliance with In Kontrol, while in reality getting that position by fighting against an alliance wich is vieuwed as a lesser opponent!

I have more respect for alliances who fight stronger opponents then the alliances that fight lesser ones!

Should I excuse for being not natural english speaking, think I do quite alright for one born to another language, but I should let that be judged by one who masters that better then me!

DeletedUser12858

You discredit us because every bigger alliance in Gonnos is pathetic. Your alliance is one of the bigger ones. Umm...

DeletedUser43966

You discredit us because every bigger alliance in Gonnos is pathetic. Your alliance is one of the bigger ones. Umm...

Hornet doesnt want me to say Anything about PHI, but there he already did the same with my fighting buddie valkyrias, with whom I fought for longer time against PATRIA, among others!

DeletedUser

[/B]

Dude, you don't have a clue.
TWS has no academy and that alliance you are referring to are based in O52, while we live in O55/45.
Get your facts right.

DeletedUser43966

I know people in TW Shadow, and I know people in rogue shadow and I know they have worked this way before! Maybe academy not the right term, but lets call it a fighting wing then TW-Shadow and Rogue shadow!
Ad ofcourse you just happen to one time send attacks from TW shadow and The CS from Black Knights, or just by accident attack with any combination of Black Knight, Black Flag and TW shadow, but it has never any coordination from you guys! Well in that case I am mistaken.

But I dont think so!

DeletedUser

No one has denied bonds with either BK or BF, are you trolling or just "yeah"?
Rogue Shaows has nothing to do with us.

DeletedUser43966

No one has denied bonds with either BK or BF, are you trolling or just "yeah"?
Rogue Shaows has nothing to do with us.

I take your word for it, no swet! Cannot deny that was an assumption, for having played with both The Mogul and Minoltta in Pella in MORS OMNIA SOLVIT, we will see, big cap this world, from Minolta I know he was longing for the days of MOS, so maybe an idear then, The two Shadows have future together!?

And Doctor, being in a different ocean doesnt hold you back from bolting my city each and every day, so why would an other ocean alliance having contact be so far fetched?

DeletedUser12858

Cannot deny that was an assumption, for having played with both The Mogul and Minoltta in Pella in MORS OMNIA SOLVIT, we will see, big cap this world, from Minolta I know he was longing for the days of MOS, so maybe an idear then, The two Shadows have future together!?
What-are-you-talking-about.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, TW-Shadow and Black Knights has merged to become Shadow Knights...Now things are getting more interesting ;)