Current War Scores

DeletedUser42118

Off his own back or because of pawn messaging him?

This world is going to be ghosted out at this rate!

DeletedUser42118

Once the Wolves merge with 120 of ME they still have room for the Apa members, 300 is the limit here! I'll play on but will everyone else? I'd prefer to collapse the world

DeletedUser

It is not doing so bad but 5 months to go until wonders,
http://grepointel.com/worldstats.php

if LoM cease to exist, Apa and DW have no choice but to hit ME as they will be divided, no offence to ME but they would struggle as have we then not sure will happen

only time will tell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21625

people do have free will. To suggest someone takes radical action because of Pawn messaging, is fairly far-fetched. and rather insulting. A man can make up his own mind.

I don't think this is the end of the world, just a bobble. Whenever numbers of people gather, chaos ensues :D

DeletedUser

5 months left.. That's ages yet!
I'm a busy bee me and in 5 months time I'll be really busy. Not sure how much I can give then

DeletedUser5819

Well unless things have changed radically, nobody will be able to tell whether you are contributing to wonders anyway.
Not a situation I agree with.

DeletedUser

You think much of me. To the level that i control the actions of others, even in enemy alliances. I find your perceptions funny.

DeletedUser42118

You think much of me. To the level that i control the actions of others, even in enemy alliances. I find your perceptions funny.

You sometimes found me funny in RL, i can't do it in writing?

Hey only you and Tom will know if any persuading was necessary

DeletedUser

I have to admit, Toms last post in our senate read

I am going solo, so either he was telling porkies or someone spoke to him

DeletedUser

Well unless things have changed radically, nobody will be able to tell whether you are contributing to wonders anyway.
Not a situation I agree with.

what do you mean not a situation you agree with??

DeletedUser5819

I mean I don't agree with the situation whereby nobody can tell who is contributing to the wonders, nor by how much.

What's not to understand? (?)

DeletedUser39847

I mean I don't agree with the situation whereby nobody can tell who is contributing to the wonders, nor by how much.

You bring so much to conversations...Go you.

On another note out of all cities left why have DW not internalised my WW city? :D

DeletedUser

When it comes to it I'll contribute what I can not everyone can built life around grepolis
I do actually have a life.

I'm sure pawn can back me up on how some things become a bigger priority shouldn't mean ya can't play

DeletedUser

Babies, wife, job, pets, eating........Sleeping (sometimes). Those are my numbers by importance