Ally, War, Disband

DeletedUser

Hehe no, just surprised that you obviously need five+ alliances to have a chance in Ialysos
Oh wait, I'm not

DeletedUser25038

you cant really say much as youve got an extended reach also

DeletedUser

Better just leave them alone in their own universe where they are all kings and great emperors

DeletedUser

I don't think so, JFL aren't good enough to be an extension of Virus, acording to the reports I see of course

DeletedUser35496

Is there anyone else getting that sense of deja vu...lol!

DeletedUser

Hehe no, just surprised that you obviously need five+ alliances to have a chance in Ialysos
Oh wait, I'm not

Cry much? What happened to giving everyone this virus? I'm just surprised you went from "Virus will own" to "Wah, tthey aren't playing fair."
Oh wait, I'm not.

DeletedUser

Cry much? What happened to giving everyone this virus? I'm just surprised you went from "Virus will own" to "Wah, tthey aren't playing fair."
Oh wait, I'm not.
No whining here, I'm just surprised by the way EN players are going.
You're not pretty ambitious as a player when you join a colition of 200+ players on a world with an alliance cap of 40.

Virus are still doing their own thing ;)

DeletedUser

No whining here, I'm just surprised by the way EN players are going.
You're not pretty ambitious as a player when you join a colition of 200+ players on a world with an alliance cap of 40.

Virus are still doing their own thing ;)

Do your own thing then, stop talking about this imaginary coalition. If you were as good as you claim to be, you wouldn't waste time getting upset on here lol.

DeletedUser

Do your own thing then, stop talking about this imaginary coalition. If you were as good as you claim to be, you wouldn't waste time getting upset on here lol.

Imaginary coalition? I assume it's only a coincidence that all of these alliances are dominated by players who happen to be in EN on other worlds. Also that they share islands without attacking eachother and just randomely happen to run operations on the same targetted alliance simultaneously.

Now we know everyone, friendship or anything, all a coincidence.

DeletedUser

Seems you are really interested in what we are doing. Guess were doing something right if we have your full attention huh? ;P

DeletedUser

Seems you are really interested in what we are doing. Guess were doing something right if we have your full attention huh? ;P
Full attention? Pft, I just have the basic knowledge and information

DeletedUser35080

does anyone have proof theres this so called coalition lol
new world meens new pacts and enemies old friends can fight each other makes for much more fun 8D
stop whining start fighting more ingame then see if they gang up on you easy