Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser45115

Ok...let´s see...

This I accept.... as for the the rest...lets just agree to disagree and play the game...

ps: One other thing...where do you find the best players ?...you dont buy them off the shelf...they choose to hang out with you coz they like to...they like to play with you perhaps ...they like winning maybe... dunno...but I do know they cant be forced to hang with someone... you all have the experience...the world is just two weeks old...so come on....do something about it !!

1º- Are you admit that there is a coalition?
2º- The best players? Who in here talk in that point? Im not against of you because you are an pre-made. Im against you because you are FIVE PREMADES...
3º- My doubt in all of these is; If you are the best players of This World...(And of EN Server) why do you need pacts? And Then ,Why did you claim for war, when it was you the first to made this coalition...Ok,, What the Hell?!

Now i have one more question...
Is this...

Praehelios; Alliance; EN; Post;
Do your own thing then, stop talking about this imaginary coalition. If you were as good as you claim to be, you wouldn't waste time getting upset on here lol.

So you admit that the coaliton is real...but he don´t...
You are Liers or you just want make us all stupid?

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok...let´s see...

1º- Are you admit that there is a coalition?
2º- The best players? Who in here talk in that point? Im not against of you because you are an pre-made. Im against you because you are FIVE PREMADES...
3º- My doubt in all of these is; If you are the best players of This World...(And of EN Server) why do you need pacts? And Then ,Why did you claim for war, when it was you the first to made this coalition...Ok,, What the Hell?!

Now i have one more question...
Is this...

Praehelios; Alliance; EN; Post;

So you admit that the coaliton is real...but he don´t...
You are Liers or you just want make us all stupid?

Thanks...

grow the hell up ....really.....premade this and premade that....most of the alliances out there are premade.....look at your own profiles and the rubbish you speak on here.....

i seen one that said we are not premade....we are just friends from other worlds who decided to play here......please this is a premade ....

so i will say this....if thats the case .....then yes i am in a premade alliance ....just like most of the noobs here.....

so how about you lot gang up an....all the so called premades....coalitions or pact Alliances......

or you could always go cry to muma...or the mods...... boohoo......bunch of NOOBS you are.....or you could always team the world up against the 5 premades....never know it could be soon 6 or 7......

so once again to all the NOOBS out there....we wait for you and your mass of PREMADES or so called none premades.....

bunch of NOOBS

:pro: grow up or run to mama!!!!

DeletedUser45115

HAAH,,i dont know if im gonna laugh or cry hahahhahaha
You talk so much...but still you didnt aswer me ahahah

DeletedUser

HAAH,,i dont know if im gonna laugh or cry hahahhahaha
You talk so much...but still you didnt aswer me ahahah

didn't answer what?

was there a ?

all i read is a bunch of noobs moaning about premades......or pacts.......

:rolleyes::pro:

DeletedUser45115

didn't answer what?

was there a ?

all i read is a bunch of noobs moaning about premades......or pacts.......

:rolleyes::pro:

Yes, was there an "?"

-"My doubt in all of these is; If you are the best players of This World...(And of EN Server) why do you need pacts? And Then ,Why did you claim for war, when it was you the first to made this coalition...Ok,, What the Hell?!"

-"So you admit that the coaliton is real...but he don´t...
You are Liers or you just want make us all stupid? "...
Can you Answer that please?

DeletedUser

Let's play...because EN are half of the world...and they need to have a few enemies after all.

really half the world.....

if there is a coalition of 5 Alliances and there are over 1300 Alliances in the world ....says the stats.....so really you went to school or ....or you just think half of that is 5 man.......you have a very big problem....really.....

so how about i make it easy for you...take the top 200 Alliances to be honest you could make it the top 100..... half of that is 50....not 5.....so as i said if there is a coalition then how did you manage to get to the number of half the world......

noobs :pro:

DeletedUser45115

really half the world.....

if there is a coalition of 5 Alliances and there are over 1300 Alliances in the world ....says the stats.....so really you went to school or ....or you just think half of that is 5 man.......you have a very big problem....really.....

so how about i make it easy for you...take the top 200 Alliances to be honest you could make it the top 100..... half of that is 50....not 5.....so as i said if there is a coalition then how did you manage to get to the number of half the world......

noobs :pro:
Still you have pact with half of the Top´s alliances in this world ;P
For what? Afraid Of Virus?..

Ok im take my one conclusion that you arent liers..you just wanna make us stupid...

DeletedUser

Yes, was there an "?"

-"My doubt in all of these is; If you are the best players of This World...(And of EN Server) why do you need pacts? And Then ,Why did you claim for war, when it was you the first to made this coalition...Ok,, What the Hell?!"

-"So you admit that the coaliton is real...but he don´t...
You are Liers or you just want make us all stupid? "...
Can you Answer that please?

1st..... i know of know pacts with any other Alliances...but there again i am not a leader ....just a friend from another world who decided to play in this world....

2nd. if there is a coalition then no one told me about it.....as i said i came to the world with friends...who happen to like to play as much as i do.....

3rd....i have never lied or plan to lie...as i was told from a very young age ...not to lie.....had a lot of soap to eat ....so learnt my leason from a very young age.....

4th. if there is a coalition ...as i said i was not told about it ...i can to the world with friend......like most here......

5th.....if there is a coalition they form coalition to fight this so called coalition ....and try to bring this so called coalition down......

6th.....if you cant form a coalition......try harder......i for one like a good fight.....

7th...... please stop crying about a so called coalition .....as it makes you all look like a bunch of NOOBS!!!!

:pro:

DeletedUser22217

:D
I'm not a man, and have no problems with maths.
I do create my own maths.

DeletedUser

Ok im take my one conclusion that you arent liers..you just wanna make us stupid...

as i said before i know of no pacts with any other Alliances

DeletedUser

i never said you or any one was stupid.......as you can do that yourself.....

DeletedUser45115

1st..... i know of know pacts with any other Alliances...but there again i am not a leader ....just a friend from another world who decided to play in this world....

Answer; You are saying that there is none coalition

2nd. if there is a coalition then no one told me about it.....as i said i came to the world with friends...who happen to like to play as much as i do.....

Great, To you...Im new in this server but also already made a few friends...

3rd....i have never lied or plan to lie...as i was told from a very young age ...not to lie.....had a lot of soap to eat ....so learnt my leason from a very young age.....

Don´t care about your real life. Im talking about this situation. Im dont talking about your RPL...

4th. if there is a coalition ...as i said i was not told about it ...i can to the world with friend......like most here......

Wait, Wait, Now you admit a possible existence of a coalition?
You change your opinion very fast dont you think?

5th.....if there is a coalition they form coalition to fight this so called coalition ....and try to bring this so called coalition down......

Ok...I only can Laugh with this...First, we are all liers and there´s none coalition...now...there is a coaliation and we must do one...to figth it...

6th.....if you cant form a coalition......try harder......i for one like a good fight.....

Now Im crying of fun...ahahahha You are admiting that the coalition is real ahahah And you are complaining cause you dont have any war ahahahhah

7th...... please stop crying about a so called coalition .....as it makes you all look like a bunch of NOOBS!!!!

I´ll do that mate. If you stopped try makes us all stupid...As it makes you look like a bunch of LIERS

My answers are in red colour....

DeletedUser

see my aswer...cause you do the same thing...

as i said and have always said......IF thats an IF there is a coalition....then i have not been told about it......i am not a leader.....

i do not know of any pacts or of any coalition of Alliances........as i have said .....i am not a leader....and i have come to the world with a few friends and hope to make some new ones.....

i know of know coalition but as i said if there is a coalition then form a coalition of other Alliances and fight this so called coalition that players have said about.....

i would be happy to join a coalition of Alliances that are fighting a coalition of Alliances!!!!

DeletedUser22217

so if thats the case...you made up the numbers....half the world.......noob!

Yes I am a noob dear, and do not pretend to be anything else.
The topic is named Top 12 Alliances.
So this is a statistical sample of the world.
5 of them are in coalition...how does it makes, 41.66...huh not 50% exactly yes...ops guess made up the numbers.

DeletedUser

So, what arguments are here besides everyone that isn't you being a noob?

This thread is fun

DeletedUser45115

YEP..IM STUPID...
;):cool:
Oh please explain me the fact of Patreek the Great admits that the coalition is real but you dont...

YEP..IM STUPID...
;):cool:

"i would be happy to join a coalition of Alliances that are fighting a coalition of Alliances!!!!""

Problem is that the coalition, that your allie is in, wasnt created to fighting another coalition of Alliances... ;)

Post to you lexlouther...

DeletedUser

So, what arguments are here besides everyone that isn't you being a noob?

This thread is fun

i might just be a noob.......that has yet to be found out....not sure myself if i am a noob or not......

the argument going on from what i can see is if there is or not a coalition.....even if this topic is about top 12 Alliances........