Idalium is failing

DeletedUser

So many players are leaving with many just giving up, and alliances appear unstable. How much longer does this world have? I'm beginning to wonder if it will even make it to WW.

DeletedUser21625

I think only 1 alliance appears unstable. That alone does not spell the end of the world (as we know it). Players leaving the server *is* a concern.

It is surprising how a few people can affect so many. Reality check: when you deliberately spoil it for a few, you end up hurting everyone.

DeletedUser

It will always be a tough world when there is only one enemy, been saying it for a long time.

DW, are front runners by a long way now (well have been for a bit) the thing Apa and ME have to think, is pounding the rest of LoM constructive to anyone but DW?

especially if they recruit more from the unstable LoM which I am guessing will probably happen, only time will tell,

DW will need no one else to win now, except to hopefully make sure the world stays active to wonders.

DeletedUser42118

So many players are leaving with many just giving up, and alliances appear unstable. How much longer does this world have? I'm beginning to wonder if it will even make it to WW.

Both you and the leaders of ME have a chance to make the world more interesting.....

DeletedUser

I think its time to enact Operation ENDGAME :eek:

I wonder what a mass ghosting of 50+ members of 1 alliance would do to Idalium :D:D:D

Seems DW, Apa are currently thinking about who to invite and how to better their chances of winning but seem to forget that a small few could end all your hopes by closing the world with a click of a button;)

What a waste of 15 months and all that gold!!

If you were a good leader you should think what is the best course of action to take to keep the world running for a few months but it seems leaders are still only worried about themselves and their own alliances.

Its a pity that you leaders do not control as much as think, because really a small group of players are holding all your playing careers in their hands.

Who will win this world???.......No one will
Who will win the war???.......LOM will by ending all your plans :D

The question you must now ask is...Will they really do it?...desperate times call for desperate measures, and if we ain't winning then the rest of you certainly aren't either :cool:

The countdown has begun, prepare for Armageddon

DeletedUser

you say that exe0, but all DW needs to do is dangle the crown in front of 170 more players get them to join DW and tell them log in once a day and the world will last until wonders, they get the crown and the kudos!

the world will only close if there is under 300 active players, with a 300 alliance cap it is easily achievable, especially as lots want the crown on the profile
there may only be one alliance left, but it can and will be done, only 4 months left and if it starts it ends regardless of numbers, (I believe)

you cannot take it away from them, DW have played a good game, I still believe they have played it very boring,

I realise the players from LoM that have joined them, wanted out of LoM, (again understandable) but for DW to recruit them, has killed any hope of a challenge for the crown, (especially with so many fully controlled islands now gone).
If they had not sent them invites and let them go solo, or to Apa, or ME then there still may have been some challenge for the crown and fun until the end.

I do not understand Apa, unless they plan to merge into DW, they must realise they cannot win without a merger, due to small numbers,

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Yes, but the actual active player count is around 400

It's double of that, don't know where you got those numbers. In reality I don't see how Idalium could fail. Right now M.E., APA, and DW's player counts add up to 300+, which isn't including the 80+ LoM members and other smaller alliance members. Unless ME, APA, or DW were to quit, we will probably go into WW stage in a few months.
(Just what I think right now)

DeletedUser

OK looking at just players with points, we have 900 player in server. Players with 3000 or more points we have 514, players with over 5000 points 479.

We have more or less 4 months before WW.

All we need is for people to log in at least once per month and we have WW.

On a side note I'm getting request from player that are new to the server that would like invites. So there are people still signing up for this server. I think we have a good chance of entering WW.

EXE: your view is if we reject players that want to join DW, they would join another alliance. That is a possibility, so is they leave the server. If we don't offer a home to players that wishes to leave LOM that might kill the server. So my suggestion is all alliance should welcome players that are interested. Yes, even simmer. Just to keep the server alive.

But that is the personal decision of each alliance.

I believe the expressed idea of we will kill the server, is in itself a selfish act of current problems in LOM. If I was in LOM i would look at my options. For leadership, the most important thing should be what is best for my players, not themselves.

If my alliance had people leaving and i could not see it progressing i would promote going to another alliance of my preference. So they could continue to grow and hopefully win a crown. But telling your players, lets ghost and kill the server, in my view is just selfish.

Even make a new small alliance and seek NAP with the bigger guys is an option. All depending what you wish to obtain from playing. Having fun, winning a crown or just hang with your buds on group ops. You have multiple options, ghosting is one, but so are many others.

DeletedUser

I think its time to enact Operation ENDGAME :eek:

I wonder what a mass ghosting of 50+ members of 1 alliance would do to Idalium :D:D:D

Seems DW, Apa are currently thinking about who to invite and how to better their chances of winning but seem to forget that a small few could end all your hopes by closing the world with a click of a button;)

What a waste of 15 months and all that gold!!

If you were a good leader you should think what is the best course of action to take to keep the world running for a few months but it seems leaders are still only worried about themselves and their own alliances.

Its a pity that you leaders do not control as much as think, because really a small group of players are holding all your playing careers in their hands.

Who will win this world???.......No one will
Who will win the war???.......LOM will by ending all your plans :D

The question you must now ask is...Will they really do it?...desperate times call for desperate measures, and if we ain't winning then the rest of you certainly aren't either :cool:

The countdown has begun, prepare for Armageddon

I don't really know who you are or how long you have been running this alliance, but from what i've just read you come across very childish.
Like if you don't play by my rules then i'll take the ball away and no one can play! It's no wonder so many LoM have left. If your plan is to try and crash the server because you were getting your butt kicked then that says it all about you.

Sorry if i read it wrong.

DeletedUser

I don't really know who you are or how long you have been running this alliance, but from what i've just read you come across very childish.
Like if you don't play by my rules then i'll take the ball away and no one can play! It's no wonder so many LoM have left. If your plan is to try and crash the server because you were getting your butt kicked then that says it all about you.

Sorry if i read it wrong.

Haha, welcome to the Idalium forum. I think there have been hundreds of folks who'd agree with you. Exe0 should be now known as Idalium's finest.

DeletedUser42118

I'm gonna ghost! i played for fun, this isn't! I'll get back to my fighting now my hand is fixed.

Love you

Fella

DeletedUser12006

OK looking at just players with points, we have 900 player in server. Players with 3000 or more points we have 514, players with over 5000 points 479.

We have more or less 4 months before WW.

All we need is for people to log in at least once per month and we have WW.

On a side note I'm getting request from player that are new to the server that would like invites. So there are people still signing up for this server. I think we have a good chance of entering WW.

EXE: your view is if we reject players that want to join DW, they would join another alliance. That is a possibility, so is they leave the server. If we don't offer a home to players that wishes to leave LOM that might kill the server. So my suggestion is all alliance should welcome players that are interested. Yes, even simmer. Just to keep the server alive.

But that is the personal decision of each alliance.

I believe the expressed idea of we will kill the server, is in itself a selfish act of current problems in LOM. If I was in LOM i would look at my options. For leadership, the most important thing should be what is best for my players, not themselves.

If my alliance had people leaving and i could not see it progressing i would promote going to another alliance of my preference. So they could continue to grow and hopefully win a crown. But telling your players, lets ghost and kill the server, in my view is just selfish.

Even make a new small alliance and seek NAP with the bigger guys is an option. All depending what you wish to obtain from playing. Having fun, winning a crown or just hang with your buds on group ops. You have multiple options, ghosting is one, but so are many others.

Pawn the state of this server was already established way before LoM was started,,remember we was talking about this when I was in KoM for months. The merge was hoping to counter it but deals have already been made and players that were in LoM already had green lights to join your alliance. This I told you as well as one of your own expressed the dislike of how a few manipulated the server and had back door agreements..You do remember me telling you this and you wanted the name of the player but I didn't tell you as the player was not a spy giving us intel on your alliance but a high member who was tired of the politics that he said you was a part of. Who knows if he is telling the truth or not but the world played out how he said he would, even a few player mentioned to be in a deal are now in your alliance?

So please dont say LoM instability is the cause to all this when the world was dying a log time ago because of the 3-4 alliances attacking one..mergers in oceans where alliances would usually be enemies started this all as when that happen only choice you had was to attack in the middle,I have no clue who was in DoD or IWW ..I give respect to who was in DoD as they fought us when we were in KoM and battled.but never had any issues with IWW, I wasnt even sure why DoD as being who they were at the time needed a merge, it worked out well for both parties I must say but this was the beginning to the end, then to reach over the whole middle oceans ans get pacts/naps/agreements with APA and ME only sealed the fate of any alliances in the middle who remained...mainly Legion, and a 55 man alliance named KoM lol..which by the way handle most alliances without aid, just didn't have the fire power to attack back at 3-4 alliances but defended decent enough for it..Legion nor KoM would of merged if all this stuff in this server didn't happen,,oh a whole years and months before the WW was even spoken of

As far as taking in other players that really dont concern me, what concerns me is friends that I will not attack unless they attack me, but please take on as many players you all want to help the server as you say. KoM let many players go that fled to other alliances..but for almost 2 years that this server has been open, not once have we taken in a player that was in a enemy alliance, and there were a few big players who wanted to come just to get excitement, me being paranoid wouldn't allow this anyway, but 2 I rather fight and take over areas then invite anyone who wants to join,,its just me, and I dont fault any alliances who do take in others. I try to act different then any other leaders in any game,,if everyone does the same thing its hard to distinguished who is really in control and who is the followers..

So in all if any players are upset or are mad then please go back when the world started to shift and whomever had a hand in it then shame on them, since I dont know I cant blame any 1 or 3-4 person, I just hear rumors, get a bit of interesting intel every now and then but still not enough to say oh this guy destroyed our server lol..I have played in 6 worlds,,,never seen this before,,has anyone else??

DeletedUser

Haha, welcome to the Idalium forum. I think there have been hundreds of folks who'd agree with you. Exe0 should be now known as Idalium's finest.

I am a hundred times a better player than you:p

I like the city name "good riddance" pity you never plucked up the courage to even attack me when i was playing, lol big talk comes after i left :heh:

My comments were a way to get everyone thinking about what could happen, lol i wasn't running a cult where i expected my "disciples" to follow me to the Casper World :p

On your Idalium obituary it will read;

MJMuniz- Player Unknown Never heard of him!! ;)

On my obituary it will read;

exe0- LEGEND :cool::cool:

DeletedUser12006

I am a hundred times a better player than you:p

I like the city name "good riddance" pity you never plucked up the courage to even attack me when i was playing, lol big talk comes after i left :heh:

My comments were a way to get everyone thinking about what could happen, lol i wasn't running a cult where i expected my "disciples" to follow me to the Casper World :p

On your Idalium obituary it will read;

MJMuniz- Player Unknown Never heard of him!! ;)

On my obituary it will read;

exe0- LEGEND :cool::cool:

Good to see you bro, where did you go?? lol

DeletedUser42118

Instead of creating a new thread i suppose what i would like to say is relevant to this headline.

More players activate VM, more players have had enough and are leaving the game. It's a constant message being laid in our forum.

"I have thought of this for a long time and im leaving the game... i can't bring myself to play it anymore and it has become more of a burden then a joy." I'll not reveal by who.

If we are just going to get left out as fodder then I think I would rather just call it a day and ghost, I think a lot of others are thinking the same... I'll not reveal who either

sorry to see you go, however I'm beginning to understand how you feel and I think many others may follow... this world seems totally messed up with just one dominant force and no competition for them. not reveal who said this either

I'll keep adding to the list of quotes as and when the come in

As weeks go by players drop like ripe cherries..... Can we please ask ourselves why? (you know who i'm talking to), can we please ask ourselves what can we do to change this?

As 1 player leaves it has a knock on effect on maybe 10 others. Those 10 others have lost a friend they have worked with for 14 months and it makes it that much easier for them to make the same choice and follow in there mates footsteps and quit also.

The clock is ticking, ticking backwards in WW time. I predict a landslide soon so here lies your warning.

Make a change, do something about it, please

DeletedUser

This is partially why I left this world. Everyone talks about how DW only wants to win, but in reality that alliance is Apathetic. Rather than going to war with DW and making things interesting, they go to war with ME because they want to win more than anything

DeletedUser39118

Surely to demoralise your opponent to the point they throw in the towel must be one of the objectives of a war game chaps?

If there are only 2 alliances left when ME have been mostly eviscerated, then those two alliances (presumably) will go to war.

Thus keeping it interesting for all involved. Those who dropped out when the going got tough deserve no sympathy in my book.