Top 5 alliances discussion

DeletedUser12858

Finally something important happens in Gonnos and everyone goes quiet :D

DeletedUser44733

Gonnos players don't like the forum probably :p

Although I do :D

Shadow Knights has become a kind of MRA, but at the end of the month we will be below 100 members probably.

DeletedUser

BF and TW were working together from beggining anyway, this way SK will only get whole world to attack them, and they could easy fall apart.
There were many alliances in many worlds who did same thing and most of them didn't go too well..
Don't see point of this early merges..
I think they won't be here when WW start, even if they do, they won't be candidates to win this world.
But we'll see I guess..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BF and TW were working together from beggining anyway, this way SK will only get whole world to attack them, and they could easy fall apart.
There were many alliances in many worlds who did same thing and most of them didn't go too well..
I think they won't be here when WW start, even if they do, they won't be candidates to win this world.
But we'll see I guess..

At least we made a play and one that didn't screw the world up for all playing. We are all still in with a fighting chance.

DeletedUser43966

I'm not playing Gonnos, but I've just read through this forum as I have a friend in the world.. And I do not understand one line of what you have posted yet. I'm sorry it just really confused me trying to make a proper sense of what you were trying to say hahaha.

P.S the video has what relation to anything?

I understand you play in Virus with poisoned doctor, so I understand your reaction. I am not sure if I can report an entire mail, but it was Poisoned doctor who by mail made it serieus!

But if you conclude serious, from the posts? Then though mistaken, you seam to have a understanding!, Just a revieuw I posted about the top 5 alliances, and yeah Hornet and Nestor then having their fun again, they seam serious in attacking me on this very forum, and everyone that is not their direct RL friend!

DeletedUser44733

But we'll see I guess..

Our leadership is highly professional :)

I have made alliances like this that won the WW, although I was already out by then :p

DeletedUser44856

I understand you play in Virus with poisoned doctor, so I understand your reaction.

What reaction? I said I am having difficultly matching what you say with relevance to the game. That's right Doc sent me a message and asked me to jump on here to give you a hard time? :eek:

But if you conclude serious, from the posts?

Conclude serious?

Just a revieuw I posted about the top 5 alliances,

It wasn't a review, the only alliance you really gave a review on was Dont Cry, the others where mis-informed assumptions, as you said yourself.

and yeah Hornet and Nestor then having their fun again, they seam serious in attacking me on this very forum, and everyone that is not their direct RL friend!

I share no sort of relationship with either player you mentioned, while I know them both I have never engaged in any form of communication with them. Another assumption.

I made no sort of harsh/hurtful/degrading comment against you, I simply said I am having difficulty understanding what you post, I mean it in the way you relate things you say to the game.. It just doesn't... 'connect'. And that was my difficulty. Instead you came back at me almost accusing me that because I'm in an alliance with a player that I am here to give you a hard time, FYI first world I've ever played with P-Doc.. I'm sure he has greater friends he would ask and talk to.

My kindest regards and wishing you a lovely day.
Commander Cuddles

DeletedUser43966

What reaction? I said I am having difficultly matching what you say with relevance to the game. That's right Doc sent me a message and asked me to jump on here to give you a hard time? :eek:

Conclude serious?

It wasn't a review, the only alliance you really gave a review on was Dont Cry, the others where mis-informed assumptions, as you said yourself.

I share no sort of relationship with either player you mentioned, while I know them both I have never engaged in any form of communication with them. Another assumption.

I made no sort of harsh/hurtful/degrading comment against you, I simply said I am having difficulty understanding what you post, I mean it in the way you relate things you say to the game.. It just doesn't... 'connect'. And that was my difficulty. Instead you came back at me almost accusing me that because I'm in an alliance with a player that I am here to give you a hard time, FYI first world I've ever played with P-Doc.. I'm sure he has greater friends he would ask and talk to.

My kindest regards and wishing you a lovely day.
Commander Cuddles

Lol

Since in the quotes you chose you leave out the sarcastical remarks of either Purpe Hornet and Nestor z, you and the two I now mention only want to spark oftopic battles on this forum, wich has nothing to do with this game my friend! Since you and them every time want to stage me as of topic, but never say anything about the oftopic sarcastics of others. I seriously doubt its about the topic of the top five alliances you started posting here, you yourself say you not even play in Gonnos. So it must be me your after!

And because I play in Gonnos, I dont suddenly hold back when Poisoned docter threatens me, or hornet or nestor. And yes I think its very sad that this started before I ever posted on this forum, because of a thread from Deathwish, wich sparked many to start threaten me by mailin another word. Seams they never stopped, so it must be personal. But he now, you will probably post your next trolling post!

The sarcastical remarks of the mentioned duo, was btw the reason of giving the earlier link!

DeletedUser44856

Firstly my apologies to the moderator who has to clear this mess up..

Since in the quotes you chose you leave out the sarcastical remarks of either Purpe Hornet and Nestor z,

I had nothing at all to do with them, I believe I explained that here -

you and the two I now mention only want to spark oftopic battles on this forum,

I didn't start a battle, again as I mentioned here -
I made no sort of harsh/hurtful/degrading comment against you, I simply said I am having difficulty understanding what you post, I mean it in the way you relate things you say to the game..

wich has nothing to do with this game my friend!

Dabates, politics, propaganda etc are a part of this game, 'my friend'. There are specific threads called PnP (Politics n Propaganda...) Which are usully filled with many off topic debates.

Since you and them every time want to stage me as of topic, but never say anything about the oftopic sarcastics of others.

I mentioned no sarcasm coming from either party, I did not pick a side. Please read my post again, stop and re-read and you will see just that.

I seriously doubt its about the topic of the top five alliances you started posting here, you yourself say you not even play in Gonnos.

I came here to read about a discussion of the top 5 alliances, instead I found a debate filled forum and I merely pointed out that some of the things you say are 'missing their connection'...

So it must be me your after!

Ok.. Ok.. I admit it, I crawled through thousands of posts in the forums because I don't like the date you joined and wish to make your life a misery for it.. Wow, major conspiracy.

And because I play in Gonnos, I dont suddenly hold back when Poisoned docter threatens me, or hornet or nestor. And yes I think its very sad that this started before I ever posted on this forum, because of a thread from Deathwish, wich sparked many to start threaten me by mailin another word. Seams they never stopped, so it must be personal.

I wouldn't expect you to hold back, go and get them? I made no mention of this either? This is what I'm saying, you included this here for what purpose? I'm not involved, no one else but the players you mentioned are involved and yet you post it here?

But he now, you will probably post your next trolling post!

The trolling post is almost complete ;)

The sarcastical remarks of the mentioned duo, was btw the reason of giving the earlier link!

Why didn't you say that to begin with, when I first asked? It was the only thing I expected a response on! Many thanks...

DeletedUser43966

Firstly my apologies to the moderator who has to clear this mess up..

The trolling post is almost complete ;)

Why didn't you say that to begin with, when I first asked? It was the only thing I expected a response on! Many thanks...

I appreciate honesty, thats all! And for being honest I applaud you!

I never defected in grepolis,
I never spyed, save the ingame spy with silver,
I am loyal to my alliance and mates

I always refused to join an alliance thats winning where I didnt have connections with before that!

Because of that I know I am mistrusted, because the untrustworthy cannot trust me to be disloyal.

But it would be a dull game nw wouldnt it if we all fought on the same side!

DeletedUser

It's little, it's blue and can fly. What is that?

DeletedUser43011

Did somebody shout "Back on topic" or am I hearing things.

DeletedUser43966

How nice nestor z going of topic again and in a later post its the other guy thinking he started that.

But to be on topic,...

About being mediocre, i may not be the best player, but In Kontrol certainly isnt the best, there is a post of revieuws about top ten according to nestor z, not quite untrue all in all, but he fails to mention he is having no real big opposition either, since massacaring Iron Born!

But indeed he is quite right about Dont Cry, good upcomming alliance wich is one of the few alliances that realy dares take on a worthy opponent!

Tw-Shadow, well what of that, they team up with Black Knight and Black Flag, and have their academy somewhere in Rogue Shadow, but stil are beating at alliances who are not in that top ten list!

But lets be realistic to, you cannot revieuw a player by Gonnos alone, some players do have rightfull crowns, and give me a mediocre teamplayer in an alliance with 50 of the topplayers of that world, over a player that only consumes support and never gives anything back!

Dont know whom I quote now, should look it up maybe: If your opponent is lousy or mediocre, you must be lousy and mediocre to!

Yeah no problem, back on topic was what I said to!

Then a post later I meant to say that rogue shadow being a wing or academy was an assumption, but the rest, well history learned I was right enough about TW-Shadow and Black Knight! Hey they merged!

... and Black Flag, well they are admitted to be connected to TW-Shadow, so maybe now to the merged variant.

should be on topic then now again, sorry for the confusion!:eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah no problem, back on topic was what I said to!

Then a post later I meant to say that rogue shadow being a wing or academy was an assumption, but the rest, well history learned I was right enough about TW-Shadow and Black Knight! Hey they merged!

... and Black Flag, well they are admitted to be connected to TW-Shadow, so maybe now to the merged variant.

should be on topic then now again, sorry for the confusion!:eek:
This is getting really funny really quickly. No one ever denied we were pacted, we just don't publish pact information. It was in the second week of the server that killermarble told us we were going to get a pact with them, and we've been pacted with Black Flag for quite awhile too. (In fact I sniped a CS for them a long while back)

DeletedUser18983

This is getting really funny really quickly. No one ever denied we were pacted, we just don't publish pact information. It was in the second week of the server that killermarble told us we were going to get a pact with them, and we've been pacted with Black Flag for quite awhile too. (In fact I sniped a CS for them a long while back)

Stop denying things because I played with The Mogul in PELLA and on tuesday I'm gonna buy some milk from the hardware store..

DeletedUser43966

By all means, every user is given the option to report posts. You are more than welcome to report posts in which you feel are not constructive to the topic. The moderator will make the appropriate decision.

The report feature can be found at the bottom left of a post. It is a triangle with an exclamation mark inside it.

Happy posting!

- Lane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuFpW-Gzo8
THE END