Top 4 alliances

DeletedUser

Dark Wolves A very good alliance, very boring but effective tactics, great attacking and great defending, winners elect at present (if world does not die)

Legion of Mayhem Was a decent alliance, had a decent strategy but due to pressure falling a part from within, Made to many mistakes, Leadership could have been stronger

Apathetic Good alliance, great attacking and defending, but does not seem to have thought about the end game, possibly had no interest in winning the world

Mycenaean Empire Not sure where to start here, the players I have spoken to are really nice people.

These are just the opinions of myself and in no way ment to be insulting to anyone.

DeletedUser42118

Dark Wolves
Very organised alliance with strong leadership. Offensively the best, defensively untested. Have played the diplomatic side of the game pretty much perfectly but in doing so made the world boring. The Wolves say "jump" the others ask "how high"

Legion of Mayhem
Have a decent core of players but have been unable to withstand the constant onslaught on three fronts. Can only hope other alliances are getting bored of jumping.

Apathetic
An all active all action alliances, easy action but still action. Not bad leadership but unwilling to listen to opinions that do not coincide with their own. I would like to see them challenge themselves more instead of taking the easy option. Could be getting bored of jumping

Mycenaean Empire
Have members of the 2 time world winners "Eviction Notices" in their alliance but don't play the game anything like EN. Obviously have players that know how to play the game but choose not to try it alone. Love jumping!

DeletedUser42118

I wanna see some action on this thread other than Grameme and myself.... How does the world think things are going? What is your opinion on each alliance? Everyone should voice their opinion please!

DeletedUser25746

I see no reason to go in-depth on my personal opinions on all alliances as I have made my opinions pretty well known during most of this server. I will bring up one addition and one criticism of your views fella. The addition is about DW. One of our strengths is the bonding and interaction of our leadership group. A lot of us have weekly chats and some have even visited each other. This closeness I believe helps us in countless ways.
the criticism is that you can not blame one alliances for this world becoming stall. Every alliance is to blame in some fashion. The question becomes when did this world become boring and that can only be answered by you individually. Personally I knew this world was over when 13th declared on DoD and let IWW stack our cities while DOD abused them.

DeletedUser42118

I see no reason to go in-depth on my personal opinions on all alliances as I have made my opinions pretty well known during most of this server. I will bring up one addition and one criticism of your views fella. The addition is about DW. One of our strengths is the bonding and interaction of our leadership group. A lot of us have weekly chats and some have even visited each other. This closeness I believe helps us in countless ways.
the criticism is that you can not blame one alliances for this world becoming stall. Every alliance is to blame in some fashion. The question becomes when did this world become boring and that can only be answered by you individually. Personally I knew this world was over when 13th declared on DoD and let IWW stack our cities while DOD abused them.

When i come back from VM i'll discuss this by PM, it'll be a good chat.

Come on general, please put your analysis of the top 4 up. The more the merrier! EVERYONE get your opinions in!

DeletedUser25746

When i come back from VM i'll discuss this by PM, it'll be a good chat.

Come on general, please put your analysis of the top 4 up. The more the merrier! EVERYONE get your opinions in!

I would love to have a good spirit infused chat with you. You know how to get in touch.

I am trying to think of a good topic for a probably terrible pnp so ill be saving any ammo for that.

DeletedUser41916

top 4 alliances

1. Dark Wolves. played this world very efficiently even to the point of LoM attacking DoD and IWW defending those DoD city is a new revelation to me. But no surprise. They have defended APA's city when under attack and defended LoM inactives from LoM's internal takeovers. other than the war DoD v IWW (DW have never had a war when their players have been the underdog.) Hats off to their intelligence and assumed espionage. had a habit of catching the weaker LoM unaware and often knew about our inactives within hours of internal takeovers.

2. Myaceanean Empire. Built up steadily, only appear to attack LoM and even that is the select few players. I have noticed they have got better with defending as time has gone by. But since the world declared war on LoM. Have never been effectively threatened by the legion. Got the players and city to challenge DW for the crown but the level of activity of their players are difficult to assess. If DW had decided to start a war with them i am sure they could easily had been number 4 in this list,

3. Legion of Mayhem. Losing players very quickly with DW recruiting LoM strongest defensive players (ironically most of these are ex-NightFall after a year of having the world fight them maybe the offer of peace, beer and a potential crown persuaded these defectors). Fatigue is hitting in. In the World Wars when a soldier's morale started dropping to a critical low. The military could pull them back from the front line and give them time at the back to rest and recovery. Being attack from 7 different directions (the only exception being the SW) it could have given a welcome break to some of our players. And i fear people activate VM for a few weeks as the only option for a break and they realize, (what's the point of getting stressed out over a game, getting attacked every other day/every week). This alliances defended stoutly even when the other 3 alliances all timed their attacks in a 2-3 day period. In my opinion LoM kept this world interesting by giving it a good attempt to fight the world and have proven themselves to be the best defenders in this world. Can't see any of the other alliances giving LoM a break and attacks will continue and we will see LoM continue to decrease in size.

4. APATHETIC. Ranked 4 but only due to their numbers. An active group which several good effective attackers. Worked well with DW in timing attacks on LoM and has slowly but steadily taken cities from the previous number one alliance. With their size i cannot see them winning the world. Will be interesting to see how many LoM players they can recruit. This alliance could sway the final result of the winner depending if they want to team up with ME or DW.
personal say APA has kept the world interesting for all thoughs in 045 (south),46,055 AND 056

noticed only LoM has expressed a view. would be interesting to hear what others think.
and if this world is like the tour de France (bike race) DW has now started to make a sprint for it. How will the others react?