Pre-World Katane Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41516

Im so happy about this world, finally the boredom can end!!

DeletedUser38224

This coming from inno the day after I start playing Gonnos :D

DeletedUser

Due to the ammount of players in our squad currently on vacation or otherwise engaged TFF will not be entering this world as a unit though players may join should they choose to do so. Also with an event just about to start it is likely to give too much advantage to gold whores, and having seen the effects of such on Cytheria...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

Due to the ammount of players in our squad currently on vacation or otherwise engaged TFF will not be entering this world as a unit though players may join should they choose to do so. Also with an event just about to start it is likely to give too much advantage to gold whores, and having seen the effects of such on Cytheria...

oh comoooooooon, venom arent joining ,now u arent ???

DeletedUser32498

Jono get your scared self in here. Looks like your pre-made is chickening out.

DeletedUser

meh, you already have 4:1 player advantage, and if I lose half my player base because they aren't ready, then you go in 8:1 advantage, I know you guiys like to have a heavy numerical advantage but I'd rather have all my guys together, than split up.

DeletedUser32373

Daveinator go have fun with your nooby little speed 1 alliance....I know you have to love MRA's since the alliance cap in your world is 400...:D

Come back and try to dig on people when you've got something to back your weak little opinions.

DeletedUser32498

@RickRoss

I'm going to play speed 2 with Naji tomorrow regardless if Jono comes. Is it a coincidence that i trained 2 complete noobs in Hermonassa and now they are in top 25 for abps and learning quick? And btw I can argue your statement. One of the best high capped speed 1 worlds that ever existed was Delos that had a cap of 500. So don't go on complaining that I can't back up statements because.... wait a second... didn't you play Byllis? Oh yeah you're nothing but another hypocrite.

DeletedUser32373

Yes I "played" on Byllis. I am sure that if you ask anyone I talked to, they will all say the same thing. I told everyone I was never going to play Byllis for real, so that's that. Good luck with Naji's premade, i'm sure you'll be a great asset to him as you know everyone and can supply him with a steady feed of both spies and intel :p

Rick

DeletedUser

Jono get your scared self in here. Looks like your pre-made is chickening out.

-please_o_349628.jpg

@RickRoss

I'm going to play speed 2 with Naji tomorrow regardless if Jono comes. Is it a coincidence that i trained 2 complete noobs in Hermonassa and now they are in top 25 for abps and learning quick? And btw I can argue your statement. One of the best high capped speed 1 worlds that ever existed was Delos that had a cap of 500. So don't go on complaining that I can't back up statements because.... wait a second... didn't you play Byllis? Oh yeah you're nothing but another hypocrite.

Only 2? Gawd you are one baws playa

Status
Not open for further replies.