Bye Folks

DeletedUser18132

:( bye Tom! You were an awesome mod/wiki dude person guy!

DeletedUser33530

I'm amazed it took you this long, it's a toxic team.
image.png

DeletedUser5819

Sorry to lose you from the forum Tom. I have very much enjoyed your input, and knowing you were about the place.

Another great forum mod bites the dust. So soon. Someone needs to bandage that wound the forum mods have been bleeding from the past few months. Its unheard-of.

Your work on the wiki was exemplary (except that time you forgot to translate from the spanish :D )
You were always right there, willing, ready, and working hard. It is not an exaggeration to say you wrote most of it from scratch as it had not been touched in over a year, and many changes had happened, and happened increasingly while you were there, always on top of it, and winning praise and accolades (and theft) from the wiki-mods in other grepo communities.

You took the wiki from being an irrelevant, misleading dinosaur, to an attractive, useful and well maintained reference work. I know it was a labour of love for you.

However, much like Dora, you have a life and a prospect of much more, outside the grepo team. I know you have the intelligence, flair, and work ethic to make a huge success of whatever you do.

Thomas. (ex-) Mod most likely to take over the world.

DeletedUser19042

You will be missed Thomas. And even though I never really said it to you (as I always pretended to hate you).... you were the best.

And I do follow Pushty on this one, it took you eternity. :D

Though, good luck with your future ... stuff? Like school etc..
But most importantly..just life as whole. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Varun

Strategos
I bid you adieu Thomas! Hope to see you gain in the forums. Perhaps not as a mod, but at least as a normal member. Thank you for reviving the Gfx section by introducing the competition. You will surely be remembered for that.

P.S. I am going to set up a tribute for you in my Gfx shop. A line or a image, perhaps. :) Will do the same for Liam as well. :) (I wonder why I didn't think of it soon :p)

DeletedUser

Good luck,I hope whatever your planning to do next works out for you.

DeletedUser

"Get away and come with me
Come away with me and we'll see...
If I was right on that night, that our future was made.
Before time takes each year, like a knife cuts it clear.
It's school and then work and then life... that just sharpens the blade.
I think about time for fun
I think about time for play...
Then I think about being done, with no resume.
With no one left to blame
What about fortune and fame?
What about your love to obtain?
What about the ring?
What about......"

Go Thomas... no regrets... no second guesses... no doubts...

Go forward my friend...

Go forward and don't look back.

Never look back.

Because you'll see us making rude gestures at you.

:rolleyes: