The Archangels

• Thread starter DeletedUser33205
  • Start date

DeletedUser33205

Hey friends going to open an alliance said to be Archangels will like if anyone want to join me in there well this alliance will be only in hunt of strong and worthy players,

So be :cool: and make an a total team of strong but still experienced Archangels.

Contact me in world to join in well just take the north east location to come up in my ocean or nearby may be.....

DeletedUser

I think their has been an archangels on every server I have ever played, and ever single one has failed horribly.

DeletedUser

Hey friends going to open an alliance said to be Archangels will like if anyone want to join me in there well this alliance will be only in hunt of strong and worthy players,

So be :cool: and make an a total team of strong but still experienced Archangels.

Contact me in world to join in well just take the north east location to come up in my ocean or nearby may be.....

Contact you.... are you serious I have gotten 12 invites to your MRA!

DeletedUser44027

Yeah, I saw it, hours ago. Never seen a cap hit that quickly...

DeletedUser

So is this alliance the first with an academy?

referring to "Archangels II"

DeletedUser20908

only difference here is we are one and the same alliance coming from gela with 200 members there is no academy

DeletedUser

200 member alliance with good bond can take on top 12 easily...

DeletedUser20415

Nothing. Except if they are ALL good players.

Until krypteia I thought that was impossible. Then I joined them...and it was possible.

its the idea of having 199 players besides u in the alliance ....

DeletedUser20415

5~6 hours after BP ended, and we can officially say bye bye archangel.

Alliance is literally falling apart, leaders are going into other alliances, the rest of them are fighting each other. I got 5 people asking to join in the last hour from Archangel members. Pitty I expected more

Last edited by a moderator: