Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser30757

To add onto what Sable said the same thing happened on Pella. An alliance led by Kayfon, forgot their name, was rank 1 and had the highest average points coming out of bp. After just a day out of bp the alliance collapsed as they were getting hammered by alliances who actually built troops. Troops win wars, not points.

Doing better than I at remembering... there was a player called Kayfon in Pella? :eek:

DeletedUser

Wasn't that the alliance that was co-lead with Kurb, who got what it had coming and his alliance splintered as a result?

DeletedUser

@joe yea not for long though lol. Shortly after his alliance collapsed I believe he ghosted.

@kad, not really sure who coled it, Alliance name was maybe The Unforgiven or something like that. HURTUs alliance, The Banned were the ones who absolutely destroyed them, anyone who knows who hurtu is should find it hilarious that his alliance was called The Banned.

DeletedUser

Unforgiven was one of the splinters of Banned if I remember rightly, the ones that actually were any good.

DeletedUser

Went and did some research, Anonymous was the alliance name that started off great until bp ended.

DeletedUser30757

Wow, going to test my knowledge of the early Pella days. I think you are right about Unforgiven being a splinter from The Banned, which I believe was splintered again into two alliances... I think Divine Blood being one.
I started with "The Banned" (there were two alliances actually, "The Banned" and "Banned Aid") Then there were a number of splits and to be honest I don't remember all the names anymore. There were 3-4 alliances after The Banned and then we all more or less came back together to form the original Mors Omnia Solvit core.

From the original group, not many that I have seen around. I don't know if most of them play anymore or not.

@Bend, Anonymous must have died fast, I don't remember them either. I remember fighting: White Eagles, Havoc, The Shadow League, Silver, 13th (aka the polish group), Nights Watch and a bunch of other smaller alliances in the early days.

DeletedUser

To add onto what Sable said the same thing happened on Pella. An alliance led by Kayfon, forgot their name, was rank 1 and had the highest average points coming out of bp. After just a day out of bp the alliance collapsed as they were getting hammered by alliances who actually built troops. Troops win wars, not points.

Ahh, Kayfon, haven't seen him around for a while..

DeletedUser

who gives a damn about pella and KAD or kud former failures or successes. its a new world how about we stick to our topic at hand and talk about these 12 alliances in this world.... i can go on and on about previous wars from other servers but it still has nothing to do with this world

DeletedUser

Late Night *yawn* forgive me..

Gods of war, No name Yet, Lightning Warriors, The lords Warriors and Archangels & Co.

All are looking mighty fine, some have a tighter cluster (No name Yet) others are a little loose.

But Ocean 55 will draw the attention of the spectators, my self included.

Hopefully you don't get some lame a s s EN-like alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
1. Archangels - Swim - 10/10 best alliance on server got first without tryin gg
2. No Name Yet - Swim - They haven't decided on the name yet, so atm I can only say that they will swim due to the players, but name dictates everything in grepo, not the players, as all the experienced players know so I think they might sink if they fail with a crappy name.
3. Lightning Warriors - Sink - Everyone will just buy anti lightning rods and their game ends there. They will just become new power (farm) for others.
4. KRYPTE1A - Sink - Names with 1's in it, always sink.
5. New Moon Rising - Sink - Will only last like 28-ish days then sink
6. KRYPTEIA - Swim - I heard they're good
7. Archangels II - Sink - Will probably quit cause they're not Archangels I
8. The Lords Warriors - Sink - nothin impressive
9. Gods of War - Sink - There can only be one...
10. Dystopia - Swim - Why not, they seem okay, but name is getting old
11. Endbringer Union - Sink - Privatization will make them powerless, plus in order to bring end to a world they will have to make sure there is less than 300 active and the WW era has happened, which means they will sim then make people quit by making the world boring or by conquering them, probably the first option. They will probably max every city so they bring the WW era quicker even though its on time so it will come anyway.
12. Global Legion of Chaos - Sink - LOL just quit with these puny names

Last edited:

DeletedUser

people are just missusing the term MRA.
the leadership is basically spamming invites. thats it.
which means it is just a random samplesize and the actual skillset of the alliance comes with a very high variance. that doesnt mean the alliance is bad by default at all.

Pretty much sums it up nicely.

For all what people are saying about Archangels, I feel compelled to point out something - MRAs generally don't have the highest average in the top 12.

But in counter to that high variance of skill- take a look at Cythera. I think 3 MRA's crumbled in the first day. Including the then number one.

DeletedUser32498

First of all MRA's tend to have most of their people who are inactive in forums or just plain inactive. You can't judge whether an alliance is an MRA by looking at point average or if they are number 1. The question people have to ask is, "Will the people of Archangels be able to work effectively with each other?"