Important Competition Time

DeletedUser39847

pnp_comp.png
The Comp
Hi there folks,
This is a nice and simple competition to see who in World Apollonia (en66) is a budding politician and can write the best PnP!
You will have 7 days to put together the best PnP that you can. See here for what a PnP is.

An example: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?50349-Doctor-doctor-I-think-I-need-glasses!

Rules
  • Only one entry may be submitted per user.
  • Must be a new PnP written for this comp.
  • Entries must be PM’d to me.
  • Authors must remain anonymous until the voting stage is complete.
  • Advertisement of specific pieces or vote rigging of any nature is prohibited- This includes in-game!

How will it work?
Users have seven days to submit their entries. If there are too few entries - the competition will not go ahead with under three submissions - I will extend this period at my discretion. You will be informed in this case.
Once the submission phase is over, the entries will be put up for public voting. They will remain anonymous until the voting period is over! In the case of a tie, this period will either be extended or a new poll will be made, consisting of the tied entries only.

The reward:
The winner of the poll will receive: 300 Reputation.

Competition Schedule:

Competition begins: February 1st
Competition ends: February 7th
Voting Begins: February 8th
Result Announcement: February 9th

DeletedUser39847

Firstly I am the moderator so I may apply whatever image required. Secondly no gold until I see there is enough activity to give reason for me to go through approval process. Finally enjoy

DeletedUser30111

I guess I'll have to come up with something, good to see a competition here :)

DeletedUser

If you need another one to make the competition more interesting I can throw a hat in

DeletedUser39847

With no entries it seems that this is canceled.

DeletedUser30111

With no entries it seems that this is canceled.

Sorry, the only idea I came up with, I let slip away and couldn't remember it again.
But I guess we couldn't have had a competition with just 1 pnp anyways