Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

My attempt, I hope it doesn't suck

1. Eviction Notice
Currently sitting in the #1 spot still, with (still) the highest average. #2 in ABP with 170k. #17 in DPB so it looks like people are scared to hit them. After hitting Barbarian Warriors, they have proceeded to rip apart Killer Klownz. Will probably stay in #1 for a long while.
2. Jaguar Warriors
Still in the #2 spot with the second highest average (barely). #3 in ABP with 155k. Helped EN with Barbarian Warriors and are (not surprisingly) helping EN destroy Killer Klownz whose top 15 appearance was so short. I will say the the Jaguars took a 6k city off virus, so they must be half-way decent.
3. Just Us
Holding on to the #3 spot even while being pounded by someone and so moving to the #2 spot in DBP right behind the before mention Klownz. Still has the #4 spot in ABP though with 150k. Taking mostly randoms and quite a few internals. Would like to see them make a big move, maybe for the #2 spot...
4. Virus
Still in #4 with a solid average, and outpacing everyone in APB, in first by over 10k. They have 50k DBP, but I attribute that to them attacking everyone in their area and getting a tiny bit of pushback. Still taking mostly randoms and cleaning up their core. Im just glad im not in their way, watch out anyone in O55. Also, yes they took a city off someone in the coalition, too lazy to look it up, but yay! I guess...
5. Musketeers
In #5 with a pretty solid average of 15k. In a race with LOD for the #5 spot in ABP. Hitting Killer Klownz a bit, while getting a few cities taken by EN and TT for some reason.
6. Legion of Death
Taking the #6 spot is LOD, who have a nice 16k average and are currently smashing a few faces in, with the top 2 spots in ABP going to 2 of their their players. As an alliance they are #6 in ABP trying to keep up with Musketeers. Currently taking only randoms, I wonder who they will square up against...
7. The Titans
TT is still here in the #7 spot for both points and ABP falling a bit behind LOD and Musketeers. Par usual they have been helping EN and JW clean up anyone they want to. I would love to see them go out on their own for a bit against someone, I think their true colors will come out.
8. ArchAngels
Eh, just a few people killin shtuff. Won't say much, just been hitting anyone in our oceans that we feel like.
9. Vendetta
Nippin at AA's heels sitting in 9th. #12 in ABP with 70k, so not bad. Seem to be hitting H E R C U L E S and
H E R C U L E S 2 (Whoever made that alliance, please get out, I would rather type *BuRLesQuE*...) If they are in fact "The battle show" from Delphi, they aren't a joke, AA spent a bit of time dealing with them there, they don't suck.
10. Digital Hammer
Fallen back to #10 after some of their players going to some alliance (LOD?). #11 in Abp with a bit under 75k, taking mostly randoms and internals. If they don't make a move soon, they are gonna get eaten.
11. The Barbarians
#11, unknown for the most part, A nice core in O35, but with random islands in 45 and 44, not sure why. #10 in ABP hitting Armored Dragons/Wyverns, would like to see what becomes of them.
12. 56 Forever
Just staying on the Top12, 56 Forever has fallen a bit, still at #10 in ABP, taking mostly internals and randoms. Waiting to see their next move...

Hope you enjoyed, I tried, and TY for reading :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd say it's worth mentioning that Virus is so far the only(?) to conquer a city from the coalition

DeletedUser30490

anyone want to enlighten me on whats this coalition?
who's in it e.t.c;)

DeletedUser44426

Theres this big rumor that EN has a coalition with 4 other alliances.

DeletedUser30490

ah yes someone else told me about it,
you'll will see that in the paper:p
and those 4 alliance are huge

DeletedUser

Virus has also lost a city to the coalition, but okay, congrats.

DeletedUser

There's also many sources confirming there's a Virus,Legion of Death, Digital Hammer, Just Us, ArchAngels coalition. Funny how he points fingers when his are all muddy...

DeletedUser

^Makes no sense, good try... All you have to do is look at a map to see that your random coalition makes about -1 sense

Just us, LOD, and Digital Hammer are across the world from AA... -1 for invalid point.

DeletedUser

There's also many sources confirming there's a Virus,Legion of Death, Digital Hammer, Just Us, ArchAngels coalition. Funny how he points fingers when his are all muddy...

I can grant you there isn't one with digital hammer and just us in it lol

DeletedUser

I can grant you there isn't one with digital hammer and just us in it lol
I guess then this makes you liar then doesn't it?
11111111111111111111.png
kjjknjknkjnk.png

Attachments

• kjjknjknkjnk.png
    kjjknjknkjnk.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 42

DeletedUser

I had some touch with digital hammer, they asked us to attack just us. (that's not why we did it)

DeletedUser

Just give it up. The point I am making, is earlier when I said there is CONFIRMATION of a coalition involving Virus/LOD/DH/Just Us/ArchAngels ...You went out of your way to say DH wasn't in that coalition. Yet your city that was conquered had incoming support from Virus. Its funny how all these people, especially you and Doc, are talking about how much of a travesty a coalition is, yet you are a part of one. SMH, take your own advice. Don't point crooked fingers ppl...

DeletedUser

Just give it up. The point I am making, is earlier when I said there is CONFIRMATION of a coalition involving Virus/LOD/DH/Just Us/ArchAngels ...You went out of your way to say DH wasn't in that coalition. Yet your city that was conquered had incoming support from Virus. Its funny how all these people, especially you and Doc, are talking about how much of a travesty a coalition is, yet you are a part of one. SMH, take your own advice. Don't point crooked fingers ppl...

Stop hiding behind the fact that you guys made this scenario when you decided to pump 200 dudes into a 40 members cap server.