Petition - Help Thebes Avoid Extinction

DeletedUser

I don't think it's just me that sees a TON of inactives in this server. There are WAY too many around for most of us to eat in any kind of timely fashion.

So...

How about we petition innogames to give every active player in Thebes ( those who have been active in the last week? ) an extra 3 city slots.

Agree? Disagree? Roo, you are clearly the dumbest noob ever to play grepolis...

DeletedUser33530

I admire you wanting to save a world but I choose option three :p

DeletedUser

Agree, its always a shame when worlds die.

keep Thebes alive!

DeletedUser44887

Agreed. Many in my alliance have left the game for good. I also feel like quitting Thebes lol. But 3 slots would be great. :D

DeletedUser37679

Agree, its always a shame when worlds die.

keep Thebes alive!

would be nice, indeed...perhaps Inno should consider to encourage players, instead of running from one newly opened world to another, to start on already existing worlds...it would help old worlds to renew...

...i.e. with offering 3 cities at a start and a little bit longer beginners protection for late arrivals...I am sure some of our old mates would consider to join if they could start with better conditions to catch up...just an idea...

...fighting on the rim, I find it pretty amusing right now, by the way;)

DeletedUser19042

Last option for me. :D

I wish I could help you, my ex forumites. Sadly I can't.

Innogames is a company that does care about it's users, but also about it's profits. So to maintain a good balance they have to open new worlds frequently. To give new users more space to start playing.

Though I'd support your idea of the petition, I'm afraid it won't do any good ;)

DeletedUser

Clear your inactives and don't post nonsense.

Boom I'm in is quite active, we fight a lot and don't know what you are posting about.

Also I propose you to actually play (or you are afraid to step on someone's foot by fighting) and you will have your 3 slots soon enough.

DeletedUser

I understand that fact Jorisva... frankly, I think they open too many servers "too" quickly. But it makes sense from a profit stand point since I'm sure more people use lots of gold building up their cities quickly and running culture point olympics right from the start...

That said, I don't see what it would hurt to try and rebalance the older servers as many players go awol. They already start shrinking the WW time requirements since I doubt any of the servers actually get to the required point totals... We have piles of ghosts and inactives in this server. But I wouldn't mind tossing another $30 into it and keeping my admin & captain running if the server remains playable...

If I'm not mistaken, didn't one of the previous holiday presents give away city slots? How about a "Happy Valentines Day to Thebes from Innogames - Everyone who clicks the little heart gets 3 city slots."

I can't see what it would hurt.

DeletedUser

Clear your inactives and don't post nonsense.

Boom I'm in is quite active, we fight a lot and don't know what you are posting about.

Also I propose you to actually play (or you are afraid to step on someone's foot by fighting) and you will have your 3 slots soon enough.

I guess you don't know how to use grepointel... It's ok mate. Here is a link:

http://www.grepointel.com/

If you search for Boom and pull up the one from Thebes... Quick look says you guys have about 150 cities worth of players drunk in a ditch. Do you have 150 city slots?

DeletedUser

I guess you don't know how to use grepointel... It's ok mate. Here is a link:

http://www.grepointel.com/

If you search for Boom and pull up the one from Thebes... Quick look says you guys have about 150 cities worth of players drunk in a ditch. Do you have 150 city slots?

Some are in vacation mode and I don't know if they will return. Otherwise average activity is solid if not spectacular as after server starts. After 8 month of server solid activity is good enough.

DeletedUser

it's not just thebes, but every other world out there because new servers are getting open more frequently allowing players who think they failed in their current one, to start all over in the new one

DeletedUser

Greetings HoppyRoo!

It is that time of the year again. Love is all around us, and so your people are getting in an ebullient mood. They celebrate joyfully and show their gratitude towards the Goddess of Family – Hera.

Therefore, all city festivals held on Friday, February 14th, will be cheaper and will only last for 75% of the normal time (so 18 hours on a speed 1 world). Furthermore, all favor generated for Hera is increased by 50% on that day as well.

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

Your Grepolis Team

Sounds good... but I just started some city festivals and they were full price and standard 12 hours... :/

DeletedUser13405

it's not just thebes, but every other world out there because new servers are getting open more frequently allowing players who think they failed in their current one, to start all over in the new one

Its been a real problem for a while in all worlds. Maybe its magnified in Thebes though because of the speed.

DeletedUser

A player logging on every 2 days and putting something in the build queue doesn't count as activity, as for RR we don't have any inactives its every other alliance he is talking about.

Look at WoA, LoD for example and EXP who just recently conducted a full alliance VM and slowly crept back out of it.

As for BOOM http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en64&an=BOOM&rt=points

Unkinkedfibre & theoldestdear don't look like theyre in VM but I could be wrong

BOOM is doing fine, thank you.

DeletedUser47550

I will miss the world when it closes :( I like my city island layouts lol

DeletedUser44030

Most of my best quit grepolis for good too D:
But the world isnt all that inactive if you ask me. And my post is far from the first one.

The world will close when we get to less then 300 people that log in one a month. That should last a small while longer.