The State of Play

DeletedUser40223

There can only be one winner in this world.. And that's ME.. bwahahahahahahaha!

OK.. Insane rant over..

DeletedUser

There can only be one winner in this world.. And that's ME.. bwahahahahahahaha!

OK.. Insane rant over..

Good to hear from you. At least there is one other person left alive on this forum.

How goes the war on Sims?

DeletedUser40223

The problem with hitting sims is that their disgusting ways begin to rub off on you.:eek:

I spent 2 weeks building cities without attacking anyone. I only realised I had a problem when I thought about building a LIBRARY.. euch! So I stopped hitting them and decided to remove the big mouth who got me banned after several PM's to each other.. Mission accomplished. He is no more. (SW)

I now have a new chew toy. A fella who PM's small players and makes silly demands of them. I helped some of their friends gain 3 of his cities yesterday and now he is no more in 023. The rest will follow.. :)

DeletedUser

The problem with hitting sims is that their disgusting ways begin to rub off on you.:eek:

I spent 2 weeks building cities without attacking anyone. I only realised I had a problem when I thought about building a LIBRARY.. euch! So I stopped hitting them and decided to remove the big mouth who got me banned after several PM's to each other.. Mission accomplished. He is no more. (SW)

I now have a new chew toy. A fella who PM's small players and makes silly demands of them. I helped some of their friends gain 3 of his cities yesterday and now he is no more in 023. The rest will follow.. :)

This must be the most exciting thing going on anywhere in this world!

DeletedUser38382

Turtle up delicate flowers. Still no one with enough spine to attack me? I'll continue to hit red flag leaders till they get some guts. I'd be more descriptive but would get banned. Fight or ghost PUNKS!!

DeletedUser40223

Don't hold your breath Dan.. The turtles are trying to bore us all into submission..:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Turtle up delicate flowers. Still no one with enough spine to attack me? I'll continue to hit red flag leaders till they get some guts. I'd be more descriptive but would get banned. Fight or ghost PUNKS!!

Dan-Give up now while we will show mercy. Spartans rule!!!!!

DeletedUser40223

So.. Spartans and Toons combine to make Spartooners.. Thoughts?

DeletedUser25660

For me, I'm cool with this merger. All is fair in love and war I suppose.

But the way I really see this is... the fact that the best players in Nicaea have stayed together under NT for so long (Plo, Lepel, Ed, Davy..even Frish who left, they still pay respect)... says something about the leadership. So + respect to the leaders/founders.

Now for the big picture, IMO, it will boil down to speed vs strength (like always). This is in case LD/NT dissolves the pact.

LD have very strong clusters, hence they have the advantage on speed, but NT have 500+ more cities than LD, hence stronger. Come WW time... hmm let's see - (larger warehouses - more resources) vs (faster sending of resources)....I'll go with the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

Ah.. But there are a lot of Toons/pacts of Toons who have always fought against the Spartans. Now they are to be friends and unite against L+D? (which will have to happen as L+D will fight Spartans and Spartans will expect Toons to honour the pact) I know some of these peeps well, especially the former CoH/CV peeps and I can imagine some being unhappy about this. (A bit like Armageddon refusing to have anything to do with all things Roman). Personally I think this wasn't a well thought out move, but that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser38382

LOLOLOL, Toon has not even dissolved our pact and is defending Spittoon against us. No replies to my msgs or posts in leaders room. You want a fight grow a pair and say it. We'll happily oblige. To the alliances that are unhappy with the way they are being dictated to by Blaze, I'm open to discussion. Toon are untrustworthy and even some of their members know it as they've msgd me their regrets over certain actions.

Slasher

DeletedUser42621

Lets have a look at the NT(and their 11 academies) vs L&D...

New Toon/Spartoon Empire/Armageddon/New Toon Legion/Guardians of Hades/Guardians of Hades II/CERBERUS/Barricade/Rancho Relaxo/Resistance/HADES.../Spartan Empire Enomotia
404 Members
54,747,114 Points
5553 cities

vs

*LOVE and DEATH*/*PHILOSOPHER WARRIORS*
19,764,199 Points
93 Members
1886 Cities

Anyway, we're pretty much to far away to have a real fight, but I'm sure New Toon mass MRA will enjoy killing ..300.. inactives and overwhelming tiny alliances in ocean 64, followed by another merger with at least 5 more alliances before ww.

Have fun simming...

Anyway, NT are a good alliance with good leadership, but i dislike the way that they have killed the world with merges, when they could probably have won it fairly anyway with just 1 or 2 academies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25660

I doubt the pact will be dissolved and even if it is, the fight is going to be like correspondence chess.

Alliance limit is the problem, not just with NT, but with every alliance. We need minimum of [thread=33265]300 players in order for the world to not close. [/thread]. And we still have 15+ active alliances, dominating different oceans, how does one make counter-plays?

Politics. :p

DeletedUser42621

actually because half the world is an academy of NT there are really only 4 active alliances
NT (+11 acadamies)
L&D (+PW)
XStream (+DOG)

The reason why so many players are quitting is because of Toon MRA; where is the fun if 2/3 of the world is part of the same alliance.

What have Toons really achieved in this world? Merged, backstabbed, connived and sabotaged their way to rank 1, and probably also the crown.

Hardly surprising that 404 member team is taking cities off ..300.. (which has about 20 active players)

DeletedUser40223

Oiii Tai.. I'm gonna take issue with that statement about there being "only 4 active alliances" :Angry:

You forgot mine.. We may be small, be we sure are active.(SW)

And we are NOBODY'S academy.. :pro:

DeletedUser

Go Brir!

(Tried to add to reputation. It would not let me. Seems I have not liked anybody else's posts enough.)

DeletedUser40223

Go Brir!

(Tried to add to reputation. It would not let me. Seems I have not liked anybody else's posts enough.)

Darn.. I guess not many share the same brand of insanity to deserve rep from your fair self Clo.. ;)