Pathetic enemies are

DeletedUser

dont tell me you are building only ls again like u did in Pella.

DeletedUser

What else to do in Thebes, everyone turtling up so badly and playing simmer game. I mean, I saw Muzzas and Killz LS fleets, this is just painful, pathetic, and embarrassing.

DeletedUser

a pathetic enemy is rampant rabbits and ooc.. they cant finish off our alliance by theirselves so ooc has to ask for the rabbits to step in.. cowardly cowards they all are. and have no chance whatsoever of ever having any sense of honor, u may outnumber us, but it will be hell for you to get anywhere for a long time. ooc=order of cowards.. and what it is a rabbit? a rabbit is prey! so cowards flock together, as do birds of a feather

DeletedUser43011

a pathetic enemy is rampant rabbits and ooc.. they cant finish off our alliance by theirselves so ooc has to ask for the rabbits to step in.. cowardly cowards they all are. and have no chance whatsoever of ever having any sense of honor, u may outnumber us, but it will be hell for you to get anywhere for a long time. ooc=order of cowards.. and what it is a rabbit? a rabbit is prey! so cowards flock together, as do birds of a feather

You are one weird person, you take everything so seriously

DeletedUser

to be fair mate... you asked RR how many times to declare war on OoC since you couldn't finish them off?

not to mention the fact that you have seriously racist players within your alliance... some of those pm's go over the line from normal trash talk... not funny mate. not funny at all.

DeletedUser

to be fair mate... you asked RR how many times to declare war on OoC since you couldn't finish them off?

not to mention the fact that you have seriously racist players within your alliance... some of those pm's go over the line from normal trash talk... not funny mate. not funny at all.

i asked you to join,, based on your previous wars vs ooc. without you us and the river are doing more than fine vs them. you guys got size, yes you do. but thats all you got. and in terms of racism, calling aussies whatever he called them isnt racist. just nationalist,

DeletedUser43011

i asked you to join,, based on your previous wars vs ooc. without you us and the river are doing more than fine vs them. you guys got size, yes you do. but thats all you got. and in terms of racism, calling aussies whatever he called them isnt racist. just nationalist,

Either way he was setting the tone for insults rather than banter (*facepalms at what this moron is chatting about*), if your so nice and warm tucked up in bed with River then go cry on their shoulders and not on the forum

DeletedUser

Either way he was setting the tone for insults rather than banter (*facepalms at what this moron is chatting about*), if your so nice and warm tucked up in bed with River then go cry on their shoulders and not on the forum

just like you have the right to write your pointless opinion, i have the right to share mine. to judge me for what i posted, means that ur not the sharpest tool in the shed. worry about ur own self. before commenting upon others. what gives you the right? why is your opinion worth more than mine? sheer hypocrisy and idiocy. and if ur in rabbits, all you are doing is kowtowing to ooc. only reason they stopped their war vs rabbits is because we decleared war on them otherwise ud still be enemies.

DeletedUser

Ed mate... you clearly don't have all the facts. and that's fine. believe whatever you want to believe.

what I know is I have multiple pm's from players in your alliances that are so derogatory that I wouldn't even post screenshots of them here... nationalist, racist, sexist... whatever. you name it...

and I have multiple pm's from you asking us to help you fight OoC... so... does that make you a coward? i don't think so. but apparently from your definition it does...

DeletedUser

Having a get together all welcome bring a dish to pass/Soda and carrot juice provided.My question is whats the best cheese to serve with Eds whine ?

DeletedUser43011

just like you have the right to write your pointless opinion, i have the right to share mine. to judge me for what i posted, means that ur not the sharpest tool in the shed. worry about ur own self. before commenting upon others. what gives you the right? why is your opinion worth more than mine? sheer hypocrisy and idiocy. and if ur in rabbits, all you are doing is kowtowing to ooc. only reason they stopped their war vs rabbits is because we decleared war on them otherwise ud still be enemies.

What opinion ? you mean the one where your boring everyone with your moaning about your alliance getting CQ'd ?

DeletedUser

What opinion ? you mean the one where your boring everyone with your moaning about your alliance getting CQ'd ?

how is my alliance getting cqd? we started #16 and are now #10 ooc was 6 and now #9 they had almost a 2million point difference between us,, now its 1.2 million.. the only thing thats super about u fletch is the ridiculousness of your opinion and statements.. then again if ur namesake is from fletch the movies. u have every right to be assenine and drivel driven

DeletedUser

Anonymous de-rep maggots are alive and well, I attest to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is too funny. clearly not fans of haven to fight for a city.