Formal Apology To PMB Players.

DeletedUser41523

Hello guys, it's TSF/Dan. I wanted to just give a public apology to all PMB players. Its been months in the making and I realized I never really actually gave one, which is rude. I don't blame anyone for what happened. It was my decision to actually enter Cythera and I knew from the get go what could happen. I took the risk and luckily it seems only I personally lost in the long run as Captain Incognito made the right call and formed another alliance before things got to hopeless for the majority of my crew. We all know what it was like between school and other personal things, so I won't turn this into a dramatic life story. I just wanted to give a formal apology for my failure and dragging you all into what was easily an overly stressful month. Congratulations on most of you finding new homes and making a new and improved alliance. Best of luck in Cythera. :)

DeletedUser

your sins have been forgiven, ash still loves you, GO GREEN!

DeletedUser

I love how Dan ignores the fact that he got schooled by the Mighty Tyrone and completely outplayed by crafty DeatWishX13. From day 1 we showed who is boss and sent all irrelevant peasants to cultivate noob fields on the rim. How dare you defy our world order? Next time, Dan, you better realize your lowly place on Grepo food chain before me and DW teach you another lesson in humility. Son.

DeletedUser29152

I was waiting for a response from Infectious and Tyrone never ceases to fail me

DeletedUser41523

I love how Dan ignores the fact that he got schooled by the Mighty Tyrone and completely outplayed by crafty DeatWishX13. From day 1 we showed who is boss and sent all irrelevant peasants to cultivate noob fields on the rim. How dare you defy our world order? Next time, Dan, you better realize your lowly place on Grepo food chain before me and DW teach you another lesson in humility. Son.

Oh yeah, i'll go grovel in fear at my humiliating defeat to Infectious.That very low scoring basically tied up "defeat" that wasn't influenced by personal issues at all. All jokes aside, Tyrone, what happened to you, DW, and Infect? I noticed only one of those three things remain and it looks like its not fairing well. Anyways, Tyroneblack, the best comedian in Grepo everyone. Lets all give him a round of applause. :)

But while we're here I feel its only fair that I apologize for past events too. Like going borderline insane in DT and making scene over a dispute. So Tyrone, Arron, I am sorry for that. That being said I think I have a long list of apologies to make since about April so I guess i'll be moving along now.

To the PMB guys/gals who took the time to message me, thanks. I'm glad to know I've been forgiven by some. To the ones who dislike me intensely, well I hope that changes in time, but I hold no hard feelings or ill will towards you for doing so.

@Rick Ross- I'm not sure what MSU team you're watching but our "iffy" team won the Rose Bowl and finished third in the BCS. Our Basketball team will be lucky to make elite eight.

DeletedUser32373

Oh yeah, i'll go grovel in fear at my humiliating defeat to Infectious.That very low scoring basically tied up "defeat" that wasn't influenced by personal issues at all. All jokes aside, Tyrone, what happened to you, DW, and Infect? I noticed only one of those three things remain and it looks like its not fairing well. Anyways, Tyroneblack, the best comedian in Grepo everyone. Lets all give him a round of applause. :)

But while we're here I feel its only fair that I apologize for past events too. Like going borderline insane in DT and making scene over a dispute. So Tyrone, Arron, I am sorry for that. That being said I think I have a long list of apologies to make since about April so I guess i'll be moving along now.

To the PMB guys/gals who took the time to message me, thanks. I'm glad to know I've been forgiven by some. To the ones who dislike me intensely, well I hope that changes in time, but I hold no hard feelings or ill will towards you for doing so.

@Rick Ross- I'm not sure what MSU team you're watching but our "iffy" team won the Rose Bowl and finished third in the BCS. Our Basketball team will be lucky to make elite eight.

Haha lol I don't follow College Football much but saw maybe 2 games they played and if I remember correctly they lost both this year but were top line last year...You can ask me more about College Basketball though :p

DeletedUser

Daimn, I need some serious help here guys. No matter what random rediculous nonsense I put in my posts, the slow dimwits on these forum just cannot realize that I'm trolling.

They_2aac8b_657358.gif

DeletedUser33530

Daimn, I need some serious help here guys. No matter what random rediculous nonsense I put in my posts, the slow dimwits on these forum just cannot realize that I'm trolling.

They_2aac8b_657358.gif

That picture is the accurate statement ever made in history

DeletedUser29152

Since we're claiming things we weren't a part of I claim victory in beating PMB