Milestones of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser15581
  • Start date

DeletedUser15581

Hey guys, I come after a long time yea... but milestones require less updating after the initial rush (along with dropping interest of players to grab them :p)

Updates:

Players:
1. 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 500k ABP: saginaw1, jafythegreat, Fadiga
2. 3rd to 250k DBP: Nanoliciou.s
3. 3rd to 500k BP: Nanoliciou.s
4. 1st to 1million BP: Fadiga
5. 1st to 1million points: Navalus

Alliances:
1. 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 5 million ABP: Bad Touch, Little Dwarfs, Infectious
2. 1st and 2nd to 5 million DBP: Infectious, Little Dwarfs
3. 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 10 million BP: Bad Touch, Infectious, Little Dwarfs

No alliance milestones for cities/points/average points reached since last post!!!

Please go through misc milestones and claims some :)

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6...e&enemy_alliance=2788&min_points=&max_points=
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6...e&enemy_alliance=2788&min_points=&max_points=

Bad touch flexes the muscle.

i believe this covers the 50 level and the 100 level.

jafy the great has 5 attacke of the day awards http://gyazo.com/f9d3284c0f82d32b15c55bacccd51f0c http://gyazo.com/f9d3284c0f82d32b15c55bacccd51f0c (this catches a few of em twice, he has 6 or 7 total.)

bad touch is top of ocean 35, and 45 (two core oceans)

i'm not first, but here's over 20 cerbs as no one else has been put up.
http://prntscr.com/2wckgd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alliances:
1. 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 5 million ABP: Bad Touch, Little Dwarfs, Infectious
2. 1st and 2nd to 5 million DBP: Infectious, Little Dwarfs
3. 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 10 million BP: Bad Touch, Infectious, Little Dwarfs
czar, where do you get your stats information?
I know Bad Touch thinks that they are the best and that's fine, but stats are neutral and speak a bit different ball game here. Nowhere near to the Top 3.
And with chalnas post there are so many things wrong that I don't know where to start.
"Flexing muscle" over Unforgiven and Spartan Legacy. Oh, dear... Never heard before The Unforgiven and the only reason I know the second one is cause we rimmed them in Caly - Spartan Legacy has always been and will be rim alliance. Bunch of friends who like to stick together but have no clue how this game should be played except one guy.
When did O35 became core ocean? The fact that you live in Juneau doesn't make it capital of US.
I thought this cerberus kill count was joke when it was first posted. Ask jafy the great to send his wall pic then you'll understand why.

DeletedUser

er yeh, we are like 15 from doing it to infectious for the lower level, and the unforgiven is a split off of MIA, all of which is beside the point because suckky rim alliances still count for stats :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15581

czar, where do you get your stats information?
I know Bad Touch thinks that they are the best and that's fine, but stats are neutral and speak a bit different ball game here. Nowhere near to the Top 3.
And with chalnas post there are so many things wrong that I don't know where to start.
"Flexing muscle" over Unforgiven and Spartan Legacy. Oh, dear... Never heard before The Unforgiven and the only reason I know the second one is cause we rimmed them in Caly - Spartan Legacy has always been and will be rim alliance. Bunch of friends who like to stick together but have no clue how this game should be played except one guy.
When did O35 became core ocean? The fact that you live in Juneau doesn't make it capital of US.
I thought this cerberus kill count was joke when it was first posted. Ask jafy the great to send his wall pic then you'll understand why.

:eek: Aren't Bad Touch topping the BP rankings? I get my stats from grepointel - cythera stats

well, flexing muscle award should have been taken long long back, and so do other misc. milestones... "50" was a benchmark so you don't count random stupid alliances of 5 players with 5 cities, the sorts you have in 1st week of server. flexing the muscle over any alliance is okay if they are big enough to lose 50 cities to another.

guess the interest in milestone claiming has been dropping. Grepo isn't deleting the forum... anytime, even after a couple of years, you can open this world to show off to other new players you interact with "see what I/my alliance" did in this world.

Since bad touch is the first to claim, they get 50 conquests, 100 conquests and flexing the muscle. and chalna gets milestone for killing 20 cerbs as attacker.

yes, 35 is not a core ocean.... only 44,45,54,55 count. I strongly believe infectious would have done it at some point... but they didn't claim it yet, so it is open.

DeletedUser

actually no one owns more than one of those 0.o i'm kinda surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:eek: Aren't Bad Touch topping the BP rankings? I get my stats from grepointel - cythera stats
First thanks for still updating this thread, czar and also clearing where you get your stats.

Grepointel is very good tool tracking individual achievements, but not so great for alliances records. It combines all BP that individually players have collected into whole alliance BP score and doesn't take account whether these people have been together 1 day or 1 year. We already know from their personal BP scores that they are great players, but this doesn't say anything them as a group working together gaining BP.
For example if top 100 players at this point would decide to make alliance and then hit VM button or not kill any troop I still predict them to be on the top position even when WW era has ended.
When you updated your stats Bad Touch had 15M BP - today they have 10M. It can't be negative.
Ingame BP tracker isn't perfect, but I prefer it to Grepointel measuring alliances stats.

DeletedUser15581

Ahhh... I see. stupid grepointel.
I see it is updated even there now, I will edit alliance BP milestone achievements as per current rankings then, removing bad touch out of top 3 in all achievements so far. But they seem to be catching up so they should be there next time :p

Updates:

Players:
1. 1st player to 1 million ABP: saginaw1
2. 1st and 2nd to 500k DBP: Fadiga and Nanoliciou.s
3. 2nd and 3rd to 1 million total BP: Nanoliciou.s and saginaw1
4. 1st player to 100 cities: Navalus

Alliances:
1. 1st, 2nd and 3rd to 5million ABP: Infectious, LD, MN (corrections )
2. 1st, 2nd to 10million ABP: Infectious, LD
3. 3rd to 5million DBP: MN
4. 1st to 10million DBP: Infectious
5. 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 10million BP: Infectious, LD, MN (corrections)
6. 1st and 2nd to 25million points: LD, MN
7. 1st,2nd,3rd to 2500 cities: LD, Infectious, MN
8. 1st, 2nd, 3rd to 250k average: LD, Infectious, MN

DeletedUser23673

1st to get 10 miilion ABP as alliance is Moderated Nation! You have to corect that table as there are mistake :D

DeletedUser15581

I am around again for any new claims/changes... as of now too lazy to check grepointel/stats. I'll update as per posts here

DeletedUser

1 jafythegreat 1593097
2 Fadiga 1361502
3 Nanoliciou.s 1276467
4 saginaw1 1098227
5 Zebo 1062840

abp all over 1mil

fadiga is over 2.5 mil total bp, nanoliscious will be there soon

1 Navalus 143
2 Kristopoulos 117
3 gkassimis 102
4 PROIOXIS 128
5 johno1972 109
6 engaboy 111
7 MissusR 104
8 Monkey D AnMay 102
all with cities over 100

infectious is 12 million over the 25m needed for first in total bp

DeletedUser15953

Another few milestones - Moderated Infection took the first of the Artemisia cities, but for an even more impressive feat, Moderated Infection took Artemesia's town 66, which the alliance Little Dwarfs laboriously cleared of defending forces :D :D :D This city was in the HEARTLAND of LD occupied territory :D

Kudos to the team!!!!!!