Hunters Association

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Hey everyone, I posted this in the premades thread but might as well post here incase anyone wants to join.

I am here to announce the Premade, Hunters Association. I plan on this Association to be very aggressive and dominating, while at the same time being a family to the Hunters in the Association. We will be a serious and threatening Association.

[Recruitment Criteria]
I am looking for members that are experienced in Grepolis, but I will also accept newbies to Grepolis, if they are willing to learn. Everyone that is in the Association must have Skype, as we will use this to communicate to each other. We expect all Hunters to be loyal, be willing to work with a team, and friendly of course! In the end, we really want players that know the meaning of team and will go the extra mile for the Association. If you decide that you want to join, please leave a post below and I will message you through the Forum. (Or message me in-game, IGN is Nakierza)
(Recruitment will be limited, we are not an MRA)

"Where There is Unity, There is Victory"

-Also, all members will be given a custom made coat of arms. (They will all be the same, and made by me. Optional of course c: )

DeletedUser6378

how can you be aggressive if your holding hands with everybody in the ocean? Seriously simmers shouldn't make alliances.

Ryann16

Strategos
Holding hands with everyone in the ocean? Get your facts straight before you make accusations. We only have 2 allies and we are at war with most of the ocean. We have yet to lose a city, due to working together, and we are pounding The Hierarchy into the ground. So please, tell me who you are, and why you are making accusations before you know the facts. Last time i checked, I couldn't find your name anywhere on this server.

DeletedUser

Really? You got a pact with the Elders, great choice I must say...

Ryann16

Strategos
Really? You got a pact with the Elders, great choice I must say...
They do not help us, we do not help them. We have not defended them, they dropped our shared tab, and they have to many allies. We are focused on more important issues than The Elders atm. They are doing their thing, we are doing ours.

DeletedUser6378

Holding hands with everyone in the ocean? Get your facts straight before you make accusations. We only have 2 allies and we are at war with most of the ocean. We have yet to lose a city, due to working together, and we are pounding The Hierarchy into the ground. So please, tell me who you are, and why you are making accusations before you know the facts. Last time i checked, I couldn't find your name anywhere on this server.

Lets see here your at war with most of the ocean according to you. Your group has 6,379 ABP, and 6,403 DBP. That doesn't look like a war to me. That looks like a bunch of simmers.
You want to know who i am. You can find me on the server playing as Stealing your city, and I have almost as much ABP as your whole alliance. So once again you look like a bunch of simmers.

Clearly you must be holding hands or your ABP would be a lot higher.​

Ryann16

Strategos
Lets see here your at war with most of the ocean according to you. Your group has 6,379 ABP, and 6,403 DBP. That doesn't look like a war to me. That looks like a bunch of simmers.
You want to know who i am. You can find me on the server playing as Stealing your city, and I have almost as much ABP as your whole alliance. So once again you look like a bunch of simmers.

Clearly you must be holding hands or your ABP would be a lot higher.​

Thats the key. Looks like. We are not. You will see soon enough. You can talk all the BS you want on here, You are an attention man. We are Hunters.

DeletedUser6378

That sounds like a challenge to me. So lets assess this you have 26 members, and I have 1 city. Your team has shown a lack of aggression. I have shown to be one of the most aggressive. You have a bunch of noobs, and I'm one of the most experienced players in grepolis. I have this funny feeling that the odds are somewhat in my favor. Sounds like fun though, and I'm always up for a fight.

DeletedUser32373

That sounds like a challenge to me. So lets assess this you have 26 members, and I have 1 city. Your team has shown a lack of aggression. I have shown to be one of the most aggressive. You have a bunch of noobs, and I'm one of the most experienced players in grepolis. I have this funny feeling that the odds are somewhat in my favor. Sounds like fun though, and I'm always up for a fight.

One of the most experienced players in Grepolis? What the hell are you talking about? I've never heard your name and whatever you mean by "experience" is truly a load of BS.

DeletedUser6378

when i started there wasn't even 10k players in grepolis. You also have no clue how many different accounts i have. For somebody that started more then 2 years after me you clearly don't know anything.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
how can you be aggressive if your holding hands with everybody in the ocean? Seriously simmers shouldn't make alliances.

Hi, I don't understand why you came into this thread so suddenly, weeks after I posted it. Just to make a rude comment. Especially when it is false. Please tell me why?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hi, I don't understand why you came into this thread so suddenly, weeks after I posted it. Just to make a rude comment. Especially when it is false. Please tell me why?

Probably because you say one thing when recruiting, and do another in game ;)

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Probably because you say one thing when recruiting, and do another in game ;)

Feel free to look my members up, most are experienced, some are new to the game, and they are willing to learn like I stated on my original post, so that's why they're here.

DeletedUser6378

I came to this thread to get your attention. I want to see if your group can be.