Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser19396

No that is not correct.

Firestorm1 took a Musketeer city. The Ops commander decided they needed to give it back with interest.

DeletedUser

So if I understand this correctly......

There was an Op planned against EN and friends, but somehow EN found out about it and took out Virus before the Op could start?

Virus/LOD attacked us (Unknown if it was an all out OP or not). We then countered with an OP on Virus. EN has been aware of Virus' intentions from jump though. We did not have any information of any upcoming OP's or attacks that I am aware of on there side.

DeletedUser19105

Nice to see some familiar faces here. I see EN is still kicking over other teams' walls and making room for their world wonders. I like the line up for JW as well.

DeletedUser

Nice to see some familiar faces here. I see EN is still kicking over other teams' walls and making room for their world wonders. I like the line up for JW as well.

when you plan on coming back to the fold?

DeletedUser22217

Just a short review of the ranking atm....
The forum seems to be dying lately.

1.Eviction Notice- EN, what new to say for them? Jumped on first place by ABP since Virus are gone. Seems they are after Vendetta atm.

2.Legion of Death- Nice team. First on DBP...I hope they endure it under the pressure.

3.Jaguar Warriors- EN 2

4.Just Us- Also 4th on ABP and DBP. Developing nce atm.

5.ArchAngels- Why I can't really talk about these guys...

6.Musketeers- EN 3

7.The Titans - EN 4

8.THE BARBARIANS- 7th on ABP ranking, having their own small battles. Taking out The Ascendancy lately, and actually not being attacked by anyone.

9.56 Forever- average BP, having their small pick ups, seems they are not involved in any bigger wars yet.

10.56 Forever.- same

11.The Grim Reapers- Nice guys. Not ahead on the BP rankings, but really having ice pick ups from Two for Flinching and Three For Flinching lately

12.Arch Angels- :)

DeletedUser19105

when you plan on coming back to the fold?

Not sure yet Lex. Just finished up all the stuff with my dad last month and we are finishing our most recent house. Maybe in the next few weeks. Feels weird to not check cities first thing in the AM lol.

buddy1971

Phrourach
Virus is gone.

Love them or the them, they are yesterday's news.

Without Virus there are still SEVERAL well run and formidable alliances. It's a bit early to crown a winner.

There will be wars, upsets, betrayals, spies, disbandings, ghostings, bravery and cowardice.

Enough about virus. They are dead.

Let the dead rest in peace, we have wars to fight and cities to take and to lose.

Time to bury the dead and get on with it!

got to give that a thumbs up :) also THE VENDETTA TRIPLETS may turn out to be an enjoyable war

DeletedUser

Not sure yet Lex. Just finished up all the stuff with my dad last month and we are finishing our most recent house. Maybe in the next few weeks. Feels weird to not check cities first thing in the AM lol.

the games not going anywhere.....you know where to find us :)

DeletedUser21889

To EN n Co,Great work guyz,you played a blinda here,48 hr massacre,well coorded,thought out n played

DeletedUser21889

The world knew many months ago you guyz we all together and what actually did that give you,a head count of about 200,,,,,,for a world that isnt much,but instead of the rest of the world coming together and going against you to bring a restored balance they/we pacted/napt with you and allowed you to pick each alliance off in your own time,hehe class story

DeletedUser22217

We are the best.
You are many.

However, there is a difference between alliances coming together and working as one, because they are one....
and some other alliances meeting for the first time and everyone following his own goal.
So this is how EN will win this world...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33675

We are the best.
No, you're not. Believe me I've seen better alliances :)

You're good, but not the best. You have many good players and your whole coalition works well as one team.
I look forward to see your show again soon :D

DeletedUser

This forum seems to be full of the tears from our fallen enemies...LOL.

Nothing but complaints. Shut up and play you big babies :).

skiboot

Phrourach
lol - you gang up on alliances with 4/1 odds and then call them babies when they complain about it?

Grow a pair and fight someone on an even footing and stop ruining good servers with these cowardly tactics.....

And before you start whining about just being "pacted" again. Below is a map of Eviction Notice, Jaguar Warriors, Musketeers and Titans. No pacted alliances drop at the same time into the same ocean and share space like you lot. We all know you are just a giant pre-made by now so please don't keep pretending something else - very dull.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en73&ref=pg0yc9b3xcnekwnoz5wxednka9zloqv5vm2orduu

DeletedUser19318

lol - you gang up on alliances with 4/1 odds and then call them babies when they complain about it?

Grow a pair and fight someone on an even footing and stop ruining good servers with these cowardly tactics.....

And before you start whining about just being "pacted" again. Below is a map of Eviction Notice, Jaguar Warriors, Musketeers and Titans. No pacted alliances drop at the same time into the same ocean and share space like you lot. We all know you are just a giant pre-made by now so please don't keep pretending something else - very dull.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en73&ref=pg0yc9b3xcnekwnoz5wxednka9zloqv5vm2orduu

it's always amusing when the other alliance's happily "gang up" on an enemy and it's not spoken about but when the enemy does .. shock horror.. at the moment there is 4 alliances on Grims.. the boring fact is small caps make for multi alliance teams.. see if you can actually some intelligent input into your posts and look around before your own dull comments are made

skiboot

Phrourach
it's always amusing when the other alliance's happily "gang up" on an enemy and it's not spoken about but when the enemy does .. shock horror.. at the moment there is 4 alliances on Grims.. the boring fact is small caps make for multi alliance teams.. see if you can actually some intelligent input into your posts and look around before your own dull comments are made

Oooh look - Praehelios sent someone to fight his battles for him.....

I try very hard to offer intelligent input but I fear it's lost on you.... Instead we get more attempts at justification and crass comments from the flat-track bullies (yawn)

Multi-alliance pacts between alliances based in different oceans is one thing. A pre-made 5 times the server cap is another. I say again poor and cowardly tactics from you, but then I guess it's evident by now that you really do have no shame.

TGR sold out Virus and thought they'd made a good ally in EN. Maybe if you had supported them better while they were being given the treatment their betrayal deserved then things would have worked out differently for them...