The sound of silence

DeletedUser44473

Byllis Forum Muted??

Hey guys just wanted to see a sign of activity in Byllis' externals because although the world just got out of its boring state, no one comments on the recent wars,drama bla bla bla.
Warlords have lost lots of cities, Part of them merged with Unknown (who changed their name now called "Known") and whole lots of wars take place as you are reading this.

Where are you guys? The world just joined Grepo and left the Sim-city era. :cool:

Come Over Here :pro:

DeletedUser33530

Great job you ruined my peace and quite. Also this title is a paradox :p.

DeletedUser44473

Great job you ruined my peace and quite. Also this title is a paradox :p.
I wanted to ruin this strange tranquillity so I'm glad that I partly managed to do so. And yeah this title is a paradox but I guess it suits the situation . :D

DeletedUser

:supermad:why dont warlords declare war on themselfs.. instead of tapping that invite button, maybe that will spur interest

DeletedUser44473

:supermad:why dont warlords declare war on themselfs.. instead of tapping that invite button, maybe that will spur interest

I love the "limited" recruitment profile they have mate.It's just awesome.They loose one city they recruit 5 members.That's interesting.Now joining Warlords is the best way to commit suicide I guess.:cool:

DeletedUser19440

Actual not alot of change. World is still dominated by MRA's.

Zarun-

Strategos
Actual not alot of change. World is still dominated by MRA's.

Warlords is no longer #1. Supernova no longer exists. Only 1 player is still in the top 5 that was there last month.

Half the top 10 alliances are different. The former founder of Supernova, Opywang, gained 72,000+ DBP in one day.

Not a lot of change? What? Sounds like a lot of juicy stories to be told here. Just nobody is telling 'em.

DeletedUser

Yea the map looks more and more interesting every day. but phoenix pretty much are warlords.