Top 12 Alliances!

DeletedUser40560

Not much going on in here whos fighting who or are you all pacted:p

DeletedUser

We are pretty much all pacted. Trying to get Philosopher Warriors to turn on Love/Death and become Philosopher Wartoons. That would make everything complete. I think we would have a good chance of winning then. We might need a few bigger Love/Death players to defect too, just to make sure we are strong enough.

DeletedUser40223

It's just one big happy love in fulsky.. The birds are singing, trees are being hugged mercilessly and Maypoles are being built in all cities instead of Towers.. It's lovely..

DeletedUser38382

It's just one big happy love in fulsky.. The birds are singing, trees are being hugged mercilessly and Maypoles are being built in all cities instead of Towers.. It's lovely..
Common Brir you know me better then that;)

DeletedUser40560

Hey mate good to see you are floating around. What happened to you mate?

I got stressed out with all the spies and turncoats.
The straw that broke the camels back for me one of our players i cant remember his name couldnt break into o34 so i took a toons city and gave it to him. He had a few cities in his ocean on same island wanted to get rid of them to take more closer to the fight with toons so i took one of him (didnt want it but if it helped the alliance) the one week later he joined toons and attacked the same city i just thought why am i wasting my time trying to help these people.

On another note ive had a quick look around the alliances and players left let me say this to all that play this world rw2011 is the worst player in the game he is a massive simmer please anyone left playing in this world with a soul attack him and put him out of the game.
54,000dbp 120,000 abp this guy is a disgrace and all who have a war on simmers should target him.

Also how long have newtoon been on top unopposed anyone you know...maybe attack them. if your not in newtoon your not getting a crown so maybe an idea to all team up against them

DeletedUser40223

I must admit I've never seen RW2011 in the Toon forum.. At the moment Toons appear to be doing a good job of destroying themselves from within. I feel sorry for some of the peeps there. They deserve better..

DeletedUser20414

I got stressed out with all the spies and turncoats.
The straw that broke the camels back for me one of our players i cant remember his name couldnt break into o34 so i took a toons city and gave it to him. He had a few cities in his ocean on same island wanted to get rid of them to take more closer to the fight with toons so i took one of him (didnt want it but if it helped the alliance) the one week later he joined toons and attacked the same city i just thought why am i wasting my time trying to help these people.

On another note ive had a quick look around the alliances and players left let me say this to all that play this world rw2011 is the worst player in the game he is a massive simmer please anyone left playing in this world with a soul attack him and put him out of the game.
54,000dbp 120,000 abp this guy is a disgrace and all who have a war on simmers should target him.

Also how long have newtoon been on top unopposed anyone you know...maybe attack them. if your not in newtoon your not getting a crown so maybe an idea to all team up against them

It got like that in the end, was a real shame to see our once mighty alliance crumble basically over night because of a few spies. I agree about RW major simmer and gold user always was always has being.

Most of our top lads are in NT now and make up the bulk of the alliance these days. I'm just doing my own thing with 5 other guys atm. Once this world is finished i might try find a quicker server to enter into. Stay in contact mate would love to play in the same alliance with you again

DeletedUser32731

I must admit I've never seen RW2011 in the Toon forum.. At the moment Toons appear to be doing a good job of destroying themselves from within. I feel sorry for some of the peeps there. They deserve better..

Brir i must say surprised to see you write this, They deserve better? come on bro.. we are here and still strong, and fighting who els is doing what we are doing? we will see in the end who feels sorry for whom..

DeletedUser38382

I'm willing to settle this one on one with Blaze. Neither of us receives offensive or defensive help. We can however still assist our alliances. So, like fun to watch Nicaea?

DeletedUser40223

Brir i must say surprised to see you write this, They deserve better? come on bro.. we are here and still strong, and fighting who els is doing what we are doing? we will see in the end who feels sorry for whom..

I call things as I see them mate.. Always have and always will.. No point going over old ground as you know what I think about certain decisions/moves and I don't want to sound like a broken record! :eek:

DeletedUser32731

lol thought you guys learned the hard way last time around? :) haha spartdan or Danageddon, why would i not want to get attacked by your other guys also? they give me good BPs! or are you tired of sitting in a fruit basket? :) you contradict you own point.. you still have alot to learn about this game bud..

brir for the last year everyone under NT banner had the most fun, and learned to play this game rite and became better fighters :) so, no one over here feels sorry for any one, we are having alot of fun again :)

EPIC VICTORY!

DeletedUser32731

dan, you and your confused boys will be gone by the time i give up.. your an old man yes, but your just born into this aggressive game dont think too hard might catch a heart attack :p.. your jedi mind games you have been playing with my players is just pathetic bro, atleast we all got a laugh out of it :))))))))))).. btw fraud? ha, your plan to get as many on your side as you can will not help, learn how to fight dude! now im gunning for you!

DeletedUser40223

Anyway.. Back on subject.. Top 12 Alliances.. Umm.. Tai.. Where are u dude? :D

DeletedUser20414

You guys should meet in real life and have a scrap hahahahahahaah!!

Back on topic.. who's climbing towards number 10 oh yeah!!! 7 members strong hahaahah

DeletedUser40223

Back on topic.. who's climbing towards number 10 oh yeah!!! 7 members strong hahaahah

Gawd this world is baaad if any alliance I'm in makes the top 12.. The fact that there is only 7 of us miscreants makes it even worse! :D

DeletedUser

Eventually even the dumbest Toon member will figure out you're a fraud Blaze. Why don't you just give up?

Lol, this is incredibly funny coming from you Dan. New Toons like to fight, you guys don't have a clue what fighting is yet. What bigger fraud is there than you, who claims to be such a great fighter? Thanks for the easy BP's you guys have been throwing at us. If anybody would like to give us a challenge, I'll be patiently waiting as always.