Why

DeletedUser35431

Why is everyone leaving. I mean, Dez, Druvi, Joris, Pushty, Tom, etc. The OT section feels empty.

Varun

Strategos
RL I guess. Liam had some personal reasons and the others have some RL reasons.

And come on, the OT section has you. It can never be empty. :p

DeletedUser18366

Because it's getting dimmer and dimmer, and that just makes more people leave. I more or less have as well, just log in to make the occasional post...

DeletedUser

Because it's getting dimmer and dimmer, and that just makes more people leave. I more or less have as well, just log in to make the occasional post...

Well, those occasion posts took 555 away from you lol

DeletedUser18366

I know, such a shame, time to go and delete some ancient posts...

DeletedUser

It all went wrong for me when pebble starting posting his poetry. I just cracked under the pressure :eek:

DeletedUser19042

Why is everyone leaving. I mean, Dez, Druvi, Joris, Pushty, Tom, etc. The OT section feels empty.

Tom, Dez and Druvi have left for personal reasons.

Pushty and I have left because of unhappiness, and some RL stuff on the side.

But I'm sure you'll all keep up. (you're still allowed to hit me up on skype btw :p )

DeletedUser33530

Joris you are back up to your usual activity at this point.

DeletedUser

It started going downhill almost a year ago now, when FOTNS, Skully, Pyth, etc. left. After that happened, motivation gradually eroded for a lot of people and I think the dissipation of the community is reflective of that.

Personally, it was predominantly due to a mixture of mental health issues and time constraints with regard to sixth form. I did enjoy moderating and I hope that some day I'll have the time to try my hand at it elsewhere, albeit some sour seeds were sown here.

Varun

Strategos
It started going downhill almost a year ago now, when FOTNS, Skully, Pyth, etc. left. After that happened, motivation gradually eroded for a lot of people and I think the dissipation of the community is reflective of that.

Personally, it was predominantly due to a mixture of mental health issues and time constraints with regard to sixth form. I did enjoy moderating and I hope that some day I'll have the time to try my hand at it elsewhere, albeit some sour seeds were sown here.

Keep posting! :)