Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I think the last line that we are only 52 days into this world speaks volumes. Theres a lot of water to go under the bridge yet with i'm sure lots of players jumping from alliance to alliance.

Its fair to say there are some cracking players in this world under different names who are not in the EN alliances. The next 60 days will undoubtedly see some casualties on all sides whether through RL or otherwise.

Currently you'd have to say its all gone to ENs plan so far and you have to respect they have done what they set out to achieve. A lot will come down to merges and who takes those big active players in from fallen alliances.
Agree here 100%. World is still so young.

DeletedUser

EN and co. cannot justify their actions for the same reasons, as they're more than happy to recruit any decent players they can. As a very appropriate and recent example, the third biggest player on the server recently left ArchAngels to join Jaguar Warriors. Like they really need the extra numbers lmfao.....

Agree and disagree. Noting wrong with recruiting.
Actions justified? nah, not really.

ps. RL friends do tend to try and join the same alliance....

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Best alliance by far was LoD on knossos.

We killed and kicked kronn and EN and & co out off that world before they even got started.
I have played with or against EN many times, i do admit they are good but on every server its been all about them coming in large numbers

This is funny, i remember we joined 2 worlds to see and test out the best perfect invitation system to be all members grouped, Knossos was 1 of those, we agreed to play 1 week and would ghost after maybe 10days max, i think 80% did lol, this test case was to prepare for Belle.
Funny people think we were beaten.

DeletedUser

This is funny, i remember we joined 2 worlds to see and test out the best perfect invitation system to be all members grouped, Knossos was 1 of those, we agreed to play 1 week and would ghost after maybe 10days max, i think 80% did lol, this test case was to prepare for Belle.
Funny people think we were beaten.

Oh you were beaten mate, big time:p

DeletedUser36743

Oh you were beaten mate, big time:p

So will we get so see any of your brilliance here ?...or if you feel its too one sided coz you have lost your chi ...tell us the next world you will play....and remember to call all your boyfriends and girlfriends so there are no excuses... and we will see you there....and settle it to your satisfaction....how does that sound ? fair ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So will we get so see any of your brilliance here ?...or if you feel its too one sided coz you have lost your chi ...tell us the next world you will play....and remember to call all your boyfriends and girlfriends so there are no excuses... and we will see you there....and settle it to your satisfaction....how does that sound ? fair ?

I guess it does not matter which alliance wins as you always seems to be joining the winning side mate.
You started up in wargasm on myonia but when things got a little rough you decided to jump ship.

DeletedUser36743

I guess it does not matter which alliance wins as you always seems to be joining the winning side mate.
You started up in wargasm on myonia but when things got a little rough you decided to jump ship.

I take that to mean you wish to duck the question ....mouth writing out cheques the rest of you cant cash !!

DeletedUser

As opposed to your style of just quitting? You ghosted out of Knossos before WW if I am correct? You went inactive and ghosted in Myonia after EN shat on your anti coalition dreams there. So your bad mouthing Pra for fighting to stay alive. Yet theres no fight on your account...

DeletedUser

As opposed to your style of just quitting? You ghosted out of Knossos before WW if I am correct? You went inactive and ghosted in Myonia after EN shat on your anti coalition dreams there. So your bad mouthing Pra for fighting to stay alive. Yet theres no fight on your account...

Yes i left knossos before ww's in knossos, LoD had all but won allready though. Also left Myonia because off RL and the server was rather dead allready. But i much rather ghost or quit then do like you praehelios to crawl and kiss the enemies feet and leave your friends behind to die.

DeletedUser36743

Yes i left knossos before ww's in knossos, LoD had all but won allready though. Also left Myonia because off RL and the server was rather dead allready. But i much rather ghost or quit then do like you praehelios to crawl and kiss the enemies feet and leave your friends behind to die.

tsk tsk...lil tommy is upset nobody lets him win and is chucking all his rubber ducks from the server... time to leave Ialysos (true to character...what was it they say about rats and ships.:eek:)...

Now that you are out of arguments against EN...its come to personal mudslinging...

DeletedUser

tsk tsk...lil tommy is upset nobody lets him win and is chucking all his rubber ducks from the server... time to leave Ialysos (true to character...what was it they say about rats and ships.:eek:)...

Now that you are out of arguments against EN...its come to personal mudslinging...

Lol what are you babbling on about, rats and ships... I have a few crowns to my name, i just don't see the need to show it off like you. Especially a crown you got by jumping in bed with the enemy:eek:

Just like your buddy Praehelios somewhere down the line your intergrety got blown to pieces, your vision went blurry in search off the all mighty crown.

The good old fashion fighting spirit belongs to the old days i guess, everyone seem to want an easy life now days.
I might loose, i might leave but at least i have my integrety.

DeletedUser36743

Lol what are you babbling on about, rats and ships... I have a few crowns to my name, i just don't see the need to show it off like you. Especially a crown you got by jumping in bed with the enemy:eek:

Just like your buddy Praehelios somewhere down the line your intergrety got blown to pieces, your vision went blurry in search off the all mighty crown.

The good old fashion fighting spirit belongs to the old days i guess, everyone seem to want an easy life now days.
I might loose, i might leave but at least i have my integrety.

Sweetie...you really are running out of arguments here !!

Let's see....

1) I didnt start Myonia with Wargasm....I started with The Titans...just like I have here in Ialysos
2) I didnt fight EN in Myonia ever....so where is the question of 'jumping in bed with the enemy'... they were never the enemy..lol
3) Unlike you ..I have never claimed I have one or several crowns...so where is the question on 'showing it off'...tsk tsk
4) oh...and pleeeease dont lecture us on 'Integrity'...you wouldnt know it, if it was a dog and it jumped off the road and bit you in the ****....

so go on.....ghost / whine and do whatever it is you do best....but get off the stool and stop pontificating

DeletedUser

Sweetie...you really are running out of arguments here !!

Let's see....

1) I didnt start Myonia with Wargasm....I started with The Titans...just like I have here in Ialysos
2) I didnt fight EN in Myonia ever....so where is the question of 'jumping in bed with the enemy'... they were never the enemy..lol
3) Unlike you ..I have never claimed I have one or several crowns...so where is the question on 'showing it off'...tsk tsk
4) oh...and pleeeease dont lecture us on 'Integrity'...you wouldnt know it, if it was a dog and it jumped off the road and bit you in the ****....

so go on.....ghost / whine and do whatever it is you do best....but get off the stool and stop pontificating

Lol, talking to you mate is like talking to a brick wall, it never answer the questions asked nor do it listen to the answers made. I'm done mate, you rock i su*k lets leave it at that:p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol, talking to you mate is like talking to a brick wall, it never answer the questions asked nor do it listen to the answers made. I'm done mate, you rock i su*k lets leave it at that:p

Stil waiting your answer, why you said we were beaten in knossos, me and all others have 1 award of that world, the robber award. I have and team members aswel zero BP on that world.
So i ask again where did you beat us on that world...
What is the reason to show off and writing on a forum, that you and others have beaten EN on another server where statistics shows that EN never did a fight on that world , just popped on to learn the best way to ENTER A WORLD.
DID IT GAVE YOU A GOOD FEELING WRITING YOU HAD BEATEN EN ON WORLD KNOSSOS.
DID YOU BELIEVED YOUR OWN WRITINGS? DO YOU LOVE SCIENCE FICTION...
I remember in the start another big alliance name joined this world everybody was talking about them, they never fight and were just waiting to pop oppen another world, IS IT FAIR GAME TO WRITE DOWN EN BEAT THOSE NOOBS FAIRLY lol...

DeletedUser

Stil waiting your answer, why you said we were beaten in knossos, me and all others have 1 award of that world, the robber award. I have and team members aswel zero BP on that world.
So i ask again where did you beat us on that world...
What is the reason to show off and writing on a forum, that you and others have beaten EN on another server where statistics shows that EN never did a fight on that world , just popped on to learn the best way to ENTER A WORLD.
DID IT GAVE YOU A GOOD FEELING WRITING YOU HAD BEATEN EN ON WORLD KNOSSOS.
DID YOU BELIEVED YOUR OWN WRITINGS? DO YOU LOVE SCIENCE FICTION...
I remember in the start another big alliance name joined this world everybody was talking about them, they never fight and were just waiting to pop oppen another world, IS IT FAIR GAME TO WRITE DOWN EN BEAT THOSE NOOBS FAIRLY lol...

I do love science fiction mate! I also like to joke around, obviously you guys don't:p

DeletedUser33675

lol you use the clasic way out - turning a lie into a joke - fair enough.

Is this the same Erik who PL rimmed so easily on Helorus?
Is this the same Erik who run oceans away from enemies?
Is this the same Erik who was simming in Eden till the end?
Is this the same Erik who was sending me as PL diplo weird PMs?
Is this the same Erik who said that will report me to mods because I am better player than he is?

If not I am so sorry to interrupting such an interesting conversation :rolleyes:

DeletedUser22940

funny-Homer-Simpson-movies-pop-corn.jpg

DeletedUser

Just to be clear I didn't kiss any feet, nor leave friends out in the cold. My compadres had the same opportunities as me. They chose to go to the wrong alliance instead of following me. Not much I can do about that. As far as joining EN, I am a quality player. They realized I was a quality player and excepted me with open arms. Its part of the game. My alliance was beaten up by EN. I ended up being one of those taken in by EN. Now I am taking part in the beating. Full circle, Hakuna Matata!