Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser11067

LoL he attacks like my mother with a hand bag and shoe :) and a credit card like all women do

DeletedUser42857

In an attempt to throw everyone off the scent, Dark Angels have now changed name for the 17th time this month.

As far as I can work out.
Shadow Legion firmly occupy old death plague territory. 76, 67, 77
The Unknown mainly seem to be in old Midgard territory down in 56
Loyalty is mainly in 65, 75 which was kinda mix of .9., DA, and DP territory.
Death Plague reborn are scattered all over and are imposters. They are nothing to do with original DP

DeletedUser11067

I hope you enjoyed the weekend VVV,TS should you guys how to take cities,get ready more to come very soon,i love the way ts can silence alliances,grow some apples and start giving TS some fun because you guys have so much to learn and so little time ;)

DeletedUser22517

To all the members from VVV:Stop asking me to join us!Do you really think we worked so hard to just give you free ticket to win this world???

DeletedUser42857

We have a new alliance in the top 12. :D

Emeralds are back. Not sure how long they will be there.

DeletedUser22517

One and only...TS!We are the best alliance in all the grepo worlds speed 1!...PERIOD!

DeletedUser45380

Mungus you getting board yet with no one to talk trash to? :p Don't count out VVV just yet

DeletedUser22517

Every world we join we get bored, we are to strong.And you are our favored toy :p Even RULLYBULLY25 was bored, had to pull him back ;)

DeletedUser22517

Yes he was and what you gonna do about that?Btw i still have 2 spies left 1 in high council :eek:

DeletedUser23413

Interesting but not so surprising. We were so nice to support him until the last bireme when he was oped by FC but I guess that time it was also fixed by TS and FC to attract all of our defense before going for the real targets of Paladin Knights. The FC council must be aware of it ;)

DeletedUser23413

Mung bud, could you please PM me the name of the spies in VVV council. I am so curious to see if my guess is correct :D

DeletedUser22517

Spy not spies.Build your WW islands first and then i`ll tell you who is the spy :D

DeletedUser11067

VVV are falling apart because TS are so good at what they do,TS as lost zero cities in 3 months of me being back ;)

DeletedUser23413

looks like vvv is falling apart . no suprise there

Real life plays an important role here, mates. Most of our good ones have quit before the peace time due to their lack of time to play. However, I know that some of the guys will still be fighting.

DeletedUser22517

Real life plays an important role here, mates. Most of our good ones have quit before the peace time due to their lack of time to play. However, I know that some of the guys will still be fighting.
It is kind of demoralizing for entire alliance when their leaders loose cities.Don`t you think that is the mean reason why VVV is falling apart?