Important Competition? What do you want?

DeletedUser5819

Funniest (within the rules) anagram of a top 500 playername on this world.
Each player can send in their best 5 tries and then there can be a vote.

idk, I don't even play here.

DeletedUser45961

How about... 'Best noob reaction ever'

You have to receive the best hate mail from a player :p

DeletedUser44027

We haven't had a name that pixel yet, have we? Or perhaps we could scramble top alliance and player names, and people can try to figure them out first?

DeletedUser11965

We haven't had a name that pixel yet, have we? Or perhaps we could scramble top alliance and player names, and people can try to figure them out first?

I can do the second one tonight.

DeletedUser

might be the wrong place to put this but i dont want another thread cluttering up the forum.Is there any chance we can get all the ancient history threads deleted,many of them are totally irrelevant now and im trying to get more players involved in the external forums to give this world the kiss of life..if you want i can highlight which ones are totally irrelevant or we can go by last date posted?thoughts?

DeletedUser11965

might be the wrong place to put this but i dont want another thread cluttering up the forum.Is there any chance we can get all the ancient history threads deleted,many of them are totally irrelevant now and im trying to get more players involved in the external forums to give this world the kiss of life..if you want i can highlight which ones are totally irrelevant or we can go by last date posted?thoughts?

We leave them there because...well in case someone wants to read them. We don't delete threads unless they are breaking some rules.

DeletedUser

I'll do it for you, I'm very liberal when it comes to deleting things. :p

DeletedUser

ha ha ha!WHO DELETED MY THREAD????!!!-thats the new competition we want...name that player by the thing there most likley to say on the internal forums lol!!!